Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice in one month

I was charged twice for premium family but it has only given me one months worth. What do I have to do to either get my money back or just have my subscription be paid up until December 10th?Please let me know what I need to do.Kina272001

• I was charged twice for premium family but it has only given me one months worth. What do I have to do to either get my money back or just have my subscription be paid up until December 10th? Plea...
  • aaronjfsmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Potential Phishing site that uses Spotify API? kazamster.com?

This might be a potential Phishing site. It uses the spotify API to log you in then requests for gmail credentials for account sync.This was the only new site I entered my gmail credentials into yesterday and someone tried to log into gmail account f...

• Casual Listener
  • This might be a potential Phishing site. It uses the spotify API to log you in then requests for gmail credentials for account sync. This was the only new site I entered my gmail credentials into ye...
  • theSolTrain
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't enter to my account

Hello, I have a problem with my account, I always have entered to spotify through password. I don't remember when was I get in by Facebook and here start the problem. My email adress then was one at Facebook, and a few weeks later I changed my Facebo...

• Hello, I have a problem with my account, I always have entered to spotify through password. I don't remember when was I get in by Facebook and here start the problem. My email adress then was on...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Daily Log In Badge

Hey I've been logging in and posting for about 3 days in a row now and I haven't yet received any of the Daily Log In streak badges, just want to know if this is somehow a fault on my part or if it's a glitch on the websites part. Either way, I'd lik...

• Roadie
  • Hey 🙂   I've been logging in and posting for about 3 days in a row now and I haven't yet received any of the Daily Log In streak badges, just want to know if this is somehow a fault on my par...
  • WheresLee
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat TRACK Mode!

• Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roon

Please support and integrate with Roon!

• Please support and integrate with Roon!
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Problems with log in

HeyI use a spotify premium account. I logged out last Saturday and forgot my password. I wanted to reset it, but i used a wrong e-mail addresse. So I can't log in and have to pay for premium which I can't use.Can you help me ?

• Visitor
  • Hey I use a spotify premium account. I logged out last Saturday and forgot my password. I wanted to reset it, but i used a wrong e-mail addresse. So I can't log in and have to pay for premium which ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how is it not possible to disconnect your facebook account from spotify

I spend 10 € a month and i cannot even freaking delete my facebook account because otherwise i will lose everything. How is that possible that to do that i have to create a completely new account, delete my old subscription and backup all my playlist...

• I spend 10 € a month and i cannot even freaking delete my facebook account because otherwise i will lose everything. How is that possible that to do that i have to create a completely new account, de...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Good MorningMy Name is katharina and i freak out. I'm from Germany and when i Try to log in On Spotify with my Facebook Account it Doesen't work !!! There is a Massage : you can only Use Spotify 14 Days in the outland.Please help me, i Love to listen...

• Good Morning My Name is katharina and i freak out. I'm from Germany and when i Try to log in On Spotify with my Facebook Account it Doesen't work !!! There is a Massage : you can only Use Spotify 14...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A random paypal payment

Hi, I just got an email from paypal, that says I have paid €9,99 to Spotify Finance Ltd (premium-gbp@spotify.com) for a premium month account. The thing is, I didn't, i almost never use spotifuggle. My account settings say that I have a free account,...

• Hi,   I just got an email from paypal, that says I have paid €9,99 to Spotify Finance Ltd (premium-gbp@spotify.com) for a premium month account.   The thing is, I didn't,...
  • ccsbaum
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify ignored my student discount

Hello community, this month I had to pay 9,99€ instead of 4,99€ like the months before. I'm still a student and I can proof that. The problem is that i changed my email on facebook but it did not change here on spotify. So I got no notification that ...

• Visitor
  • Hello community,   this month I had to pay 9,99€ instead of 4,99€ like the months before. I'm still a student and I can proof that.    The problem is that i changed my email on fac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from spotify premium to family

Hi, I recently paid for my spotify premium (on 10/10/2016) but I would like to change to spotify family with my family. Do I still have to pay 18$ for this month's subscription or can I somehow upgrade to the family deal and just add $6? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently paid for my spotify premium (on 10/10/2016) but I would like to change to spotify family with my family. Do I still have to pay 18$ for this month's subscription or can I somehow upgra...
  • yufeiwu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took my money without my permission!!!

SPOTIFY TOOK $9.99 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..... WHAT DO I DO?! I WANT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!I never intended to pay for ANYTHING. As far as i know spotify dont even have my card details (unless they'...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY TOOK $9.99 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..... WHAT DO I DO?! I WANT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!! I never intended to pay for ANYTHING. As far as i know...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my acct

I have made a few accounts with different emails in the past, but have been paying for a premium acct for months. Just got a new phone and can't find the account that I am paying on. I've logged in to 2 other accts that I used to have but they aren't...

• Casual Listener
  • I have made a few accounts with different emails in the past, but have been paying for a premium acct for months. Just got a new phone and can't find the account that I am paying on. I've logged in t...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Billed twice in one month

Spotify gave me a notification that my payment method needed to be updated, and when I updated my account I was billed for the monthly payment on September 30. However, I was then charged again on October 3 for another monthly payment. I was under th...

• Spotify gave me a notification that my payment method needed to be updated, and when I updated my account I was billed for the monthly payment on September 30. However, I was then charged again on Oc...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for my subscription under the wrong email

So just today I went to 7 Eleven and paid for my suscription, but I think I used an email that isn't connected to my spotify account.Both of the emails, the one connected to spotify and the one I entered to pay are mine, how can I fix this?

• So just today I went to 7 Eleven and paid for my suscription, but I think I used an email that isn't connected to my spotify account. Both of the emails, the one connected to spotify and the one I e...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting upgraded back to Premium

Hi, so I have a premium Spotify account that is connected to my Rogers phone service.I paid my bill a little later than usual so I was temporarily suspended..once I got it back, I no longer had Spotify premium..I already talked to my company and they...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so I have a premium Spotify account that is connected to my Rogers phone service. I paid my bill a little later than usual so I was temporarily suspended.. once I got it back, I no longer had S...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

Hi, my account was disabled due a problem with my credit card, how can I reactivate it?

• Hi, my account was disabled due a problem with my credit card, how can I reactivate it?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canceled my Gift Card.

I purchased a year premium subscription by gift card. After 3 weeks of perfect use, Spotify canceled my card and now I'm out big $. I was hoping to contact someone from Spotify to explain what is going on.

• I purchased a year premium subscription by gift card.  After 3 weeks of perfect use, Spotify canceled my card and now I'm out big $.   I was hoping to contact someone from Spotify to explai...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes