Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Facebook on Spotify

It won't let me log in whenever i click "Login with Facebook" it just loads then brings me back to the log in section. It also says something if im abroad and a 14 day trip etc. I took a screenshot of it if that helps.

• Regular
  • It won't let me log in whenever i click "Login with Facebook" it just loads then brings me back to the log in section. It also says something if im abroad and a 14 day trip etc. I took a screenshot o...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account won't upgrade

Hi there I had the 30 day free upgrade trial and I really like so I upgraded and I signed up/paid using paypal but my account is't upgraded. I'm still getting ads and asking if I would like to upgrade. Can you please check and see if I done this righ...

• Hi there I had the 30 day free upgrade trial and I really like so I upgraded and I signed up/paid using paypal but my account is't upgraded. I'm still getting ads and asking if I would like to upgrad...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family and Spotify partner

Hi, my account is associated with a Spotify partner. How should I proceed with upgrade to Spotify family?My partner said that they cannot activate this subscription.Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my account is associated with a Spotify partner. How should I proceed with upgrade to Spotify family? My partner said that they cannot activate this subscription. Thank you
  • CZBios
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family pack only used at home?

Hello, i´m thinkin to make the family subscription and i saw that members have to live in the same house. It means that can only be used at home? If im in a friend house and i use his wifi, i can not use this account? Or if im in the gym that my gym ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i´m thinkin to make the family subscription and i saw that members have to live in the same house. It means that can only be used at home? If im in a friend house and i use his wifi, i can not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to retrieve password on old email address?

I've been a premium user for years now and at some point my account linked to facebook and the login became facebook. As of yesterday I de-activated facebook and now can't log in. I know my username (not this one) but can't retrieve my password as it...

• Visitor
  • I've been a premium user for years now and at some point my account linked to facebook and the login became facebook. As of yesterday I de-activated facebook and now can't log in. I know my username ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

(Hong Kong) Playing Spotify in restaurants

Hello~ I am a restaurant owner in Hong Kong.Can I use Spotify as music device to play music in my restaurant? I know I need to pay for music copyright to CASH and HKRIA/PPSEAL, but can I play Spotify instead of paying to CASH and HKRIA/PPSEAL? I dont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello~ I am a restaurant owner in Hong Kong. Can I use Spotify as music device to play music in my restaurant? I know I need to pay for music copyright to CASH and HKRIA/PPSEAL, but can I play Spoti...
  • neno_w
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but meant to be part of my phone package deal with Telecom

So... I have a monthly package deal with Telecom NZ and Spotify Premium is part of it so I should not be charged (and the family account is in my husbands name and paid by him - not paid from my credit card). Then I see a credit card payment to 'SPOT...

• So... I have a monthly package deal with Telecom NZ and Spotify Premium is part of it so I should not be charged (and the family account is in my husbands name and paid by him - not paid from my cred...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account on Screen but charged this month

I tested for 3months premium subscription, but now I want to cancel. If I log on on my account show me I have got free subscription, but I m been charged this month like premium 9,9€I want to cancel premium for the next month and just keep my free su...

• Casual Listener
  • I tested for 3months premium subscription, but now I want to cancel. If I log on on my account show me I have got free subscription, but I m been charged this month like premium 9,9€ I want to cance...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bought a premium card, inputted the card number and it didnt renew my premium membership

I just bought a spotify premium card from target and inputted the code on the website it said it worked but i didnt receive an email receipt. So i logged into spotify on my computer and it still says my premium is going to expire in 4 days?? Did i gl...

• I just bought a spotify premium card from target and inputted the code on the website it said it worked but i didnt receive an email receipt. So i logged into spotify on my computer and it still says...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in on my new iphone from overseas as it's says it's for 14days only, but I have premium!

I have been overseas for 3 months and my spotify was working fine in both my laptop and iphone. Since I changed iPhones I can't log in anymore as it says I can only use it overseas for 14 days, but I have premium so this shouldn't be a problem. I don...

• I have been overseas for 3 months and my spotify was working fine in both my laptop and iphone. Since I changed iPhones I can't log in anymore as it says I can only use it overseas for 14 days, but I...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium student deal confusion

I went to go and get spotify premium and i saw a cheaper deal which was the student discount but i didnt relize at the time that it was only for college students so i filled out my card information and i went to the part were it said fill out my name...

• I went to go and get spotify premium and i saw a cheaper deal which was the student discount but i didnt relize at the time that it was only for college students so i filled out my card information a...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error redeeming gift cards

Hi-I bought 4 $30 Spotify gift cards. The store receipt shows that they have been activated. When I enter each code at spotify.com/redeem, I get the error message: "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact custo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi- I bought 4 $30 Spotify gift cards. The store receipt shows that they have been activated. When I enter each code at spotify.com/redeem, I get the error message: "Unfortunately this Premium code ...
  • machinephase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

BEGGING FOR HELP!!!!

My mom pays for my spotify account. She called the bank to cancel the payment not knowing what spotify is. She called the back to cancel what she said and pay for it. I got an email for spotify the my account was disabled but now my mom just paid for...

• My mom pays for my spotify account. She called the bank to cancel the payment not knowing what spotify is. She called the back to cancel what she said and pay for it. I got an email for spotify the m...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Country including Payment - still showing old country

I've recently moved to Australia from the UK. As such I have changed my Spotify account settings from the UK to Australia by updating my payment details to an Australian payment card. I have made my first payment in AUD. Annoyingly my account page st...

• I've recently moved to Australia from the UK. As such I have changed my Spotify account settings from the UK to Australia by updating my payment details to an Australian payment card. I have made my ...
  • KPM1066
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I need help with Spotify Premium

Hello.I previously had the Spotify Premium service with a VISA card. I do not have this service as I closed the card.Now I want to have the Premium service with the Card Diners Club International, but I'm from Ecuador; on the card says "Valid only in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I previously had the Spotify Premium service with a VISA card. I do not have this service as I closed the card. Now I want to have the Premium service with the Card Diners Club International...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All of my music deleted

I went to add a song and some how all my saved music has been deleted! Anyone have this issue? Is spotify having server issues now? Is there any way to get recover my saved music? I've also uninstalled the apps both on mac and iOS as well as logged i...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to add a song and some how all my saved music has been deleted! Anyone have this issue? Is spotify having server issues now? Is there any way to get recover my saved music?   I've also ...
  • bobert98h
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cuenta premium

Hola hablo español. Ayudenme entre a la página de Spotify e hice el pago vía tarjeta de crédito. Y después de poner todos mis datos me salió error y que según no se me había hecho ningún cobro, pero tengo activado que me lleguen los mensajes cuando m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola hablo español. Ayudenme entre a la página de Spotify e hice el pago vía tarjeta de crédito. Y después de poner todos mis datos me salió error y que según no se me había hecho ningún cobro, pero ...
  • Juanma_217
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confused whether I'm signed up...

When I attempted to sign up for student Spotify premium, I got an error saying "We couldn't verify that you're a student, please try again." I went ahead and started a one-week trial in the meantime while I try to manually verify that I'm a student (...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempted to sign up for student Spotify premium, I got an error saying "We couldn't verify that you're a student, please try again." I went ahead and started a one-week trial in the mean...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sesión Premium Pausada

Ayuda !!!! Mi prima cta se pauso Porque No se Pudo Realizar El Pago, sin embargo de Mi Banco mí notifi Que El cargamento Ya Se APLICO Dos Veces Que Debo Hacer ??

• Ayuda !!!! Mi prima cta se pauso Porque No se Pudo Realizar El Pago, sin embargo de Mi Banco mí notifi Que El cargamento Ya Se APLICO Dos Veces Que Debo Hacer ??
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes