Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No puedo quitar mi cuenta facebook

Inicie mi cuenta premium familiar con una cuenta de facebook, ahora por problemas personales quiero cerrar mi cuenta de facebook, cuando cancelo mi cuenta en Facebook se cierra mi Spotify tambien y cuando lo inicio este reactiva mi cuenta de facebook...

• Inicie mi cuenta premium familiar con una cuenta de facebook, ahora por problemas personales quiero cerrar mi cuenta de facebook, cuando cancelo mi cuenta en Facebook se cierra mi Spotify tambien y c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for two different subscriptions on one account

I paid my bill with a master card gift card (not sure if that makes a difference). I tried to upgrade to Student from free. The money was taken off of the card but my Spotify was still on the free subscription for hours after the charge was posted on...

• I paid my bill with a master card gift card (not sure if that makes a difference). I tried to upgrade to Student from free. The money was taken off of the card but my Spotify was still on the free su...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda con mi cuenta

Hola buenos diasTengo mi Cuenta premium Vinculada A una facebook, me inhabilitaron Resultados de la Búsqueda Que el facebook y Ahora no puedo entrar a La Cuenta y La Estoy Pagando y la quiero USAR Que deberia Hacer?

• Hola buenos dias Tengo mi Cuenta premium Vinculada A una facebook, me inhabilitaron Resultados de la Búsqueda Que el facebook y Ahora no puedo entrar a La Cuenta y La Estoy Pagando y la quiero USAR ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

Can someone please help, my credit card has been charged for a premium account i dont have. There is no help in cancelling my total subscription as i only have the free account and not premium for what they charged me. Going to the account link and c...

• Can someone please help, my credit card has been charged for a premium account i dont have. There is no help in cancelling my total subscription as i only have the free account and not premium f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Non spotify country

I was attempting to upgrade to premium, on the student plan, when it said my card is from a non spotify country. When in fact my card is that of a Barclays young persons account, registered in the UK

• I was attempting to upgrade to premium, on the student plan, when it said my card is from a non spotify country. When in fact my card is that of a Barclays young persons account, registered in the UK
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connection

HiI can't connect to my account and listen some music on Spotify since 3/4 days.There is a screen to download Adobe Flash (and I already install it) and all is ok with my account, but it still doesn't work.Any help ? Thx

• Hi I can't connect to my account and listen some music on Spotify since 3/4 days. There is a screen to download Adobe Flash (and I already install it) and all is ok with my account, but it still ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! Account Login Problems...

Hello! For several weeks, I've been unable to login to the spotify application on both my personal computer (Mac) and my work computer (PC). The end result is always the same: "The username or password is incorrect. Error Code 3." I don't actually th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! For several weeks, I've been unable to login to the spotify application on both my personal computer (Mac) and my work computer (PC).  The end result is always the same: "The usernam...
  • elliot1122
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 3 after spotify premium

Hello,I've had spotify premium but i stopped paying it, so i got an email saying my account was disabled now. I later on wanted to listen to music so i started spotify, but on my phone and on my laptop i had to log in again, which i did. Then the err...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I've had spotify premium but i stopped paying it, so i got an email saying my account was disabled now. I later on wanted to listen to music so i started spotify, but on my phone and on my la...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! monthly paid

i know what thats mean but i mean just bought once and i didnt even listen music in spotify and as i see i paid 2 month for nothing and whenever i try to cancel it i just see some links to make me not unsubcribe -- is there any eman adress i can send...

• i know what thats mean but i mean just bought once and i didnt even listen music in spotify and as i see i paid 2 month for nothing and whenever i try to cancel it i just see some links to make me no...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Plan

So I am wondering if with the Family Premium plan, does the main person (who is being charged) on the account have the abilty to see what the other members on the family account are listening to? I ask this because I have 2 young kids and would like ...

• So I am wondering if with the Family Premium plan, does the main person (who is being charged) on the account have the abilty to see what the other members on the family account are listening to? I a...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password wont work

I switched phone service and got a new phone and I can't get my spotify to work. I reset the password and when I try to login it says wrong password and I have premium service.

• I switched phone service and got a new phone and I can't get my spotify to work. I reset the password and when I try to login it says wrong password and I have premium service.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me to much

I was in Australia in March of 2016. My spotify would not let me login. I had lost one of my CC in Australia and thought perhaps it was the one that was being Debited by Spotify, so i set up a new account. I live here in Texas, but you are now chargi...

• I was in Australia in March of 2016. My spotify would not let me login. I had lost one of my CC in Australia and thought perhaps it was the one that was being Debited by Spotify, so i set up a new ac...
  • jjohnson1972
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to talk to an actual Spotify person.

I have been asking, trying to get Spotify people to notice my problems but not getting too far. Is there a way to talk to someone at Spotify.If not bye bye premiumn. While the music is ok the service and interface is not. Not being able to ask someon...

• Regular
  • I have been asking, trying to get Spotify people to notice my problems but not getting too far.  Is there a way to talk to someone at Spotify. If not bye bye premiumn.  While the music is ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged after i cancelled my subscription

i have cancelled my membership both before it was meant to renew and it has not worked and it now says it will renew again next month adn when i go to cancel it again it doesnt say anything

• Casual Listener
  • i have cancelled my membership both before it was meant to renew and it has not worked and it now says it will renew again next month adn when i go to cancel it again it doesnt say anything 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

Hi everyone! I took advantage of Spotify's trial for Premium (3 months for .99) and I was very happy, but sadly $10 a month to continue is a little much for me. I cancelled my suscription today (Sept 29) to avoid that $10 charge for an additional mon...

• Hi everyone! I took advantage of Spotify's trial for Premium (3 months for .99) and I was very happy, but sadly $10 a month to continue is a little much for me. I cancelled my suscription today (Sept...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium, but money was still taken from my account after the subscription ended

About a week ago I cancelled the spotify premium service on this account. The same day I got the email confirmation that my request had been processed, and that my premium would stop on 2016-07-28. Today I noticed however that money was still taken f...

• Casual Listener
  • About a week ago I cancelled the spotify premium service on this account. The same day I got the email confirmation that my request had been processed, and that my premium would stop on 2016-07-28. T...
  • Bumbleboy2016
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

Hi I have 2 sons each with Spotify account that I pay for. I would like to start a premium family account and add them into that account but don't want them to loose all their music and playlists . What do I do ??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have 2 sons each with Spotify account that I pay for. I would like to start a premium family account and add them into that account but don't want them to loose all their music and playlist...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount only lasts for 3-4 months

Everytime is set the student discount it gives me the discount for 3-5 months than goes bac to the full charge. Then when I reapply for the discount I get chargedd for the month again.What should I do?Douglas

• Everytime is set the student discount it gives me the discount for 3-5 months than goes bac to the full charge. Then when I reapply for the discount I get chargedd for the month again. What should I...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscribe

I just cancel my premium use, I have a new plan with fido and it gives me 6 months of free premium use. How do I switch to it ? By the way you guys don't even have one email address in your website to contact someone for support. It's very inconvenie...

• Visitor
  • I just cancel my premium use, I have a new plan with fido and it gives me 6 months of free premium use. How do I switch to it ? By the way you guys don't even have one email address in your website t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged without Consent

My card keeps getting charged by Spotify although I do not even use Spotify. Help??

• My card keeps getting charged by Spotify although I do not even use Spotify. Help??
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes