Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot login to spotify with facebook, email, usermane, or anything!

So it has been about a month of trying now, I have been to the Q&A, the FAQ, the support emails and there is still nothing I can find to help! I cannot connect to Spotify with my facebook, it will say logging in, it will login and then go back to the...

• So it has been about a month of trying now, I have been to the Q&A, the FAQ, the support emails and there is still nothing I can find to help! I cannot connect to Spotify with my facebook, it wil...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign up for Student Discount

I am trying to sign up for the student discount, I cancelled my premium subscription to sign up for the student discount but it will not load past this screen. I have emailed for help but there has been no solution, what can be done so that I can sig...

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.38.25 PM.png
  • I am trying to sign up for the student discount, I cancelled my premium subscription to sign up for the student discount but it will not load past this screen. I have emailed for help but there has b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled subscription

I canceled my .99/per month for 3 months spotify premium subscription on the day 3 months after I paid for it. I was charged for an additional month ($9.99+).

• I canceled my .99/per month for 3 months spotify premium subscription on the day 3 months after I paid for it. I was charged for an additional month ($9.99+).
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged when im spotify free

Being charged £9.99 when my account says spotify free?

• Being charged £9.99 when my account says spotify free?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Number of devices on Premium?

I have a premium plan and have three devices under my plan. But I found no information in this site about the limit of number of devices that I can have in the regular premium plan.Do any know? Where can I find this information? It's usefull to know ...

• Music Fan
  • I have a premium plan and have three devices under my plan. But I found no information in this site about the limit of number of devices that I can have in the regular premium plan. Do any know? Whe...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log off all devices

I need to log off of all devices ASAP as someone has hacked my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I need to log off of all devices ASAP as someone has hacked my account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution E-mail problems/trying to delete my account

So I'm trying to delete the account i made through Facebook so that I can connect the Spotify i actually use to Facebook, but my Facebook is so old (making my e-mail even older). I used aol for my facebook and haven't used it in about 6-7 years, so i...

• So I'm trying to delete the account i made through Facebook so that I can connect the Spotify i actually use to Facebook, but my Facebook is so old (making my e-mail even older). I used aol for my fa...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account through rogers wont work

I have a spotify account through my rogers share everything plan. It worked great until the other day, when I signed in it said my account was "free". I only have one profile, I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, logging out and back in, r...

• I have a spotify account through my rogers share everything plan. It worked great until the other day, when I signed in it said my account was "free". I only have one profile, I have tried deleting t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing subscription from individual to family and the account country details at the same time

Hello, I have been invited to join my brothers family subscription and thereby leave my own premium, but can only join once I have changed my country to the same as his (UK to Sweden). I have updated the address details already, however these will on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have been invited to join my brothers family subscription and thereby leave my own premium, but can only join once I have changed my country to the same as his (UK to Sweden)....
  • JazzLDN
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add family to family subscription

Hi,My husband started his Spotify account while in Norway, so his country code is NO. I have started a family subscription from Sweden now and he has tried changing his country code to SE, but according to spotify, the changes will not be validated u...

• Hi, My husband started his Spotify account while in Norway, so his country code is NO. I have started a family subscription from Sweden now and he has tried changing his country code to SE, but acco...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account page will not display

I am trying to change my payment details - I have recently had to get a new card but when I log in to my account and click the link 'change payment details' i just get the page that says page will not display. It seems I can login to my account but c...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to change my payment details - I have recently had to get a new card but when I log in to my account and click the link 'change payment details' i  just get the page that says p...
  • MT61
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 abroad

So Ive had my PS4 for sometime now and about 3 weeks after using Spotify on it I got an error saying something along the lines of login failed due to being abroad more than 14 days, i hadnt left the country or even town. I tried deleting the app, log...

• So Ive had my PS4 for sometime now and about 3 weeks after using Spotify on it I got an error saying something along the lines of login failed due to being abroad more than 14 days, i hadnt left the ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account (user) name change

Hi,It seems that my Spotify Premium account name, which contains a special character, creates trouble with my SpotifyConnect compatible hi-fi device.How can I have it changed?Thanks!David

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, It seems that my Spotify Premium account name, which contains a special character, creates trouble with my SpotifyConnect compatible hi-fi device. How can I have it changed? Thanks! David
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a premium custumer, why is I login as a Free.

Hello I pay for premium but when I login it says Free, Why? And I get commersials, fix this immediatly. Gun Fhager [email address removed]

• Hello  I pay for premium but when I login it says Free, Why? And I get commersials, fix this immediatly. Gun Fhager [email address removed] 
  • AntonGerland
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant subscribe to premium.

I already paid my dues. Im on postpaid, but i cant go with premium as it says there's a problem with my carrier but i dont think i have. Please do something about this. I love Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I already paid my dues. Im on postpaid, but i cant go with premium as it says there's a problem with my carrier but i dont think i have. Please do something about this. I love Spotify.
  • griintut05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area

Hello.I tried to login my spotify account and shown error like this.. Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area err.. maybe someone know the solution?

• Regular
  • Hello. I tried to login my spotify account and shown error like this..   Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area   err.. maybe someone know the solution?
  • IceBlast
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change country and use Spotify

I can't log into spotify because it wont let me change my country, says that my postal code is wrong and everything is wrong and i just need to my music I CANT RUN WITHOUT MY MUSIC SOMEONE HELP ME CHANGE THE COUNTRY bless x

• I can't log into spotify because it wont let me change my country, says that my postal code is wrong and everything is wrong and i just need to my music I CANT RUN WITHOUT MY  MUSIC SOMEONE HELP...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe but still paying.

Hello, I disabled spotify premium on the day the promotion month ended. The problem is that i still payed for the next month. first my account was downgraded for a few days, but after that it went back to premium again. i kept on using spotify this m...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I disabled spotify premium on the day the promotion month ended. The problem is that i still payed for the next month. first my account was downgraded for a few days, but after t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled still being charged

I cancelled my Spotify subscription and I was charged not only once, but twice this month. My account is showing that I no longer have a premium subscription yet I am still being charged?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Spotify subscription and I was charged not only once, but twice this month. My account is showing that I no longer have a premium subscription yet I am still being charged?
  • beccac15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid twice and nothing! i'm Still Free !!

A few days I've been trying a solution to my account on Spotify but unfortunately I can not, despite receiving notification of the credit operator via SMS on the payment act, I continue with the free User account. it pisses me off enough since there ...

• A few days I've been trying a solution to my account on Spotify but unfortunately I can not, despite receiving notification of the credit operator via SMS on the payment act, I continue with the free...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes