Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

I paid twice and nothing! i'm Still Free !!

A few days I've been trying a solution to my account on Spotify but unfortunately I can not, despite receiving notification of the credit operator via SMS on the payment act, I continue with the free User account. it pisses me off enough since there ...

• A few days I've been trying a solution to my account on Spotify but unfortunately I can not, despite receiving notification of the credit operator via SMS on the payment act, I continue with the free...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Germany

Hi, my name is Danielive been trying to suscribe to the student discount since 1 week, i have my unidays account working, everything is good but when i tryto go to the student discount i keep getting this problem ´´Unsupported CountryYou may wish to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is Daniel ive been trying to suscribe to the student discount since 1 week, i have my unidays account working, everything is good but when i tryto go to the student discount i keep getti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Messages gone

Here is what happend:I wrote a reply to a message. I got a "Failed to send meassage" error. I quit the spotify app, opened it again and now all my messages are gone!!!It looks like a serious bug... Are the messages hiding somwhere? Can I get them bac...

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 15.09.07.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Here is what happend: I wrote a reply to a message. I got a "Failed to send meassage" error. I quit the spotify app, opened it again and now all my messages are gone!!! It looks like a ser...
  • jreed93523
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Trouble updating payment details

I stopped adding money onto the card my account is connected to a while back with plans of changing it to a different account. My student subscription recently expired and now it is not allowing me to change my payment details until I can verify that...

• Casual Listener
  • I stopped adding money onto the card my account is connected to a while back with plans of changing it to a different account. My student subscription recently expired and now it is not allowing me t...
  • hexbedos
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscribed and paying every month but showing as Free!

I having been paying on the 1st of each month but my subscription still says that I am getting a free service. Please arrange for a credit

• Casual Listener
  • I having been paying on the 1st of each month but my subscription still says that I am getting a free service. Please arrange for a credit
  • AlastairJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My celular was stolen

Hello....... My cell phone was stolen the other day, and Movistar blocked the number and cell phone so that it can be used. happens to spotify account, I would not want anything that these criminals use cell. that I have to do? is a premium account u...

• Hello.......     My cell phone was stolen the other day, and Movistar blocked the number and cell phone so that it can be used. happens to spotify account, I would not want anything that...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 accounts

hey guys! just wanna check ..is it possible to link 2 accounts registered under spotify ?

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys! just wanna check ..is it possible to link 2 accounts registered under spotify ?
  • nehde
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account deletion

Hello to all, could someone explain to me how to delete my Spotify account? I tried to send the request, but I get only a preset response that does nothing. I want to create a new account with the same email address, but with the current account I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to all, could someone explain to me how to delete my Spotify account? I tried to send the request, but I get only a preset response that does nothing. I want to create a new account with the sa...
  • LostS5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment trouble

Hi,i want to renew my spotify premium with a gift card that i have redeem with a regular reciept on my account.But from some days i receive spotify mails that my account premium is ending. Now i have 2 days left but i have paid.so what am i suppose t...

• Hi,i want to renew my spotify premium with a gift card that i have redeem with a regular reciept on my account.But from some days i receive spotify mails that my account premium is ending. Now i have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists

How can I manage my existing artist page on spotify ?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I manage my existing artist page on spotify ?
  • tightlexor
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I disabled Spotify Premium on 27.09.2016 since the promotion ended on 09.29.2016 but I was charged the same € 10 monthly with no receipt! how do I get back the money?

• Casual Listener
  • I disabled Spotify Premium on 27.09.2016 since the promotion ended on 09.29.2016 but I was charged the same € 10 monthly with no receipt! how do I get back the money?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can I get my money back?

During Christmas I subscribed to premium for 99 cents and this morning I woke up and saw that soptify charged me $10 from an auto payment if I unsubscribe do I keep the premium till the end of the month or do I get my money back?

• Casual Listener
  • During Christmas I subscribed to premium for 99 cents and this morning I woke up and saw that soptify charged me $10 from an auto payment if I unsubscribe do I keep the premium till the end of the mo...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change or delete payment method

i want to change my credit card details but when i try this, a circle starts to turn on the screen but nothing happens. i cancelled my family account for re-enter details but problem is same. so i lost my account now

• Regular
  • i want to change my credit card details but when i try this, a circle starts to turn on the screen but nothing happens. i cancelled my family account for re-enter details but problem is same. so i lo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidently asked to permenantly close my account

Hi, I accidently asked Spotify to permenantly close my account but I do not want this to be closed. How do I cancel this request?! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I accidently asked Spotify to permenantly close my account but I do not want this to be closed. How do I cancel this request?!   Thanks
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify assuming the wrong country

I have recently move to Hong Kong from Australia, and i see the premium subscription is cheaper here, however I cannot change my country as Spotify thinks I am in Australia. This is using Wi-Fi based in HK, and never having used proxy servers etc

• Visitor
  • I have recently move to Hong Kong from Australia, and i see the premium subscription is cheaper here, however I cannot change my country as Spotify thinks I am in Australia. This is using Wi-Fi based...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember email / username

I have just got a new phone and can't remember my username or password to log in. I took the 30 days free but still not sure if I am going to keep the service. Is there anyway to find out my information by using bank details or can I ring spotify the...

• I have just got a new phone and can't remember my username or password to log in. I took the 30 days free but still not sure if I am going to keep the service. Is there anyway to find out my informat...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Mobile App Sort and Search

I want to stop my account on my telephone. Please help me how to do this. I pay every month with my visa €9.99.It is not possible to stop it by Visa. The tell me to stop it by spotify. I cannot get in contact with spotify how to stop it.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to stop my account on my telephone. Please help me how to do this. I pay every month with my visa €9.99. It is not possible to stop it by Visa. The tell me to stop it by spotify. I cannot get...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charge with monthly fees but not able to access to account

I have signed up with Spotify and also tried to try out the 30 day free premium trail but never had the access and it kept showing on my account suscribtion FREE and yesterday on 1/10 got charge monthly fees with sending out a receipt or having acces...

• I have signed up with Spotify and also tried to try out the 30 day free premium trail but never had the access and it kept showing on my account suscribtion FREE and yesterday on 1/10 got charge mont...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Redeem Spotify Gift Card

I am trying to redeem a Spotify gift card, but Spotify says my account is Premium and I cannot add the gift card. Is there a workaround so that I can add it, or a change I can make to my account so that it will accept the card as payment?

• I am trying to redeem a Spotify gift card, but Spotify says my account is Premium and I cannot add the gift card. Is there a workaround so that I can add it, or a change I can make to my account so t...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Double premium subscription (iTunes and Spotify)

Hi ! Recently I've noticed that my card is being charged twice a month for Spotify subscriptions. I looked into it and found that there's a sort of double subscription, one through iTunes, and one through Spotify itself. I've contacted Apple in order...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi !   Recently I've noticed that my card is being charged twice a month for Spotify subscriptions. I looked into it and found that there's a sort of double subscription, one through iTunes, a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes