Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

pay to much

I have a spotify account but dont have premium but still had to pay 12 dollars while i ve never had premium how can i get in contact with them or get my money back?

• I have a spotify account but dont have premium but still had to pay 12 dollars while i ve never had premium how can i get in contact with them or get my money back?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Available Devices

Hello I recently started noticing that on the devices available there is an Carls Iphone listed there and it keeps on using my account. I have no idea who it is. I need to remove it permenately. I log in through facebook so removed spotify from my fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I recently started noticing that on the devices available there is an Carls Iphone listed there and it keeps on using my account.  I have no idea who it is.  I need to remove...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student

I already paid for student and was approved. It wasnt applied to my account and its asking me to put in my card info aftet they charged me

• I already paid for student and was approved. It wasnt applied to my account and its asking me to put in my card info aftet they charged me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription from Premium Individual to Family

Im having troubles cancelling my subscription on Spotify as an individual account so I can move into the Family subscription. I already canceled it on iTunes but on Spotify and the website, it says I'm still subscribed for Premium. How can I manually...

• Im having troubles cancelling my subscription on Spotify as an individual account so I can move into the Family subscription. I already canceled it on iTunes but on Spotify and the website, it says I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone + spotify

I have a Vodafone plan which gives me spotify premium. It has always work perfectly but recently it has stopped when I started using a new phone. I have tried removing and reinstalling but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions??

• I have a Vodafone plan which gives me spotify premium. It has always work perfectly but recently it has stopped when I started using a new phone. I have tried removing and reinstalling but it still d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Recently I noticed that someone was using my account as it came up with a message "You are listening on iPhoneDELCURAWICHA". I used the contact us form on spotify and I jsut got the following email: "Hi there,Thank you for your message. We’re sorry t...

• Visitor
  • Recently I noticed that someone was using my account as it came up with a message "You are listening on iPhoneDELCURAWICHA".   I used the contact us form on spotify and I jsut got the followin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

What is spotifys contact number for new zealand?

• What is spotifys contact number for new zealand?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hijacked

Hi, I logged in today on my machine and just a couple of seconds later I got an email where it said my email had changed. The mail was changed from my erik.solhaug@gmail.com to ali.ghaffre1376@gmail.com.It is really frustrating not being able to call...

• Hi, I logged in today on my machine and just a couple of seconds later I got an email where it said my email had changed. The mail was changed from my erik.solhaug@gmail.com to ali.ghaffre1...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing my username

Is it possible to change my username?

• Is it possible to change my username?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivated but didn't

So I deactivated my premium account a few months ago, I've still been getting charged and I can't log into my account anymore. Any suggestions?

• So I deactivated my premium account a few months ago, I've still been getting charged and I can't log into my account anymore. Any suggestions?  
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

On sept 23 I received a message of a Premium account payment. It was not mine, because the username was timmyney, mine is pilarsegurao, so I figured it was a mistake. I tryed to acces my account today, and I was not able to do so. I have changed my p...

• On sept 23 I received a message of a Premium account payment. It was not mine, because the username was timmyney, mine is pilarsegurao, so I figured it was a mistake. I tryed to acces my account toda...
  • Andriios
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still charged after cancelling

Alright. Over a month ago, I cancelled my subscription. And I have now been charged TWICE. The first one I chaulked up to not being in time to cancell before the auto pay came in. But this time I should NOT have been charged!I went through the whole ...

• Alright. Over a month ago, I cancelled my subscription. And I have now been charged TWICE. The first one I chaulked up to not being in time to cancell before the auto pay came in. But this time I sho...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

I had a family subscription and paid for 3 months. Now it switched to free. I'm trying to add my daughter and it denies her. This is annoying that you can't call.

• I had a family subscription and paid for 3 months. Now it switched to free. I'm trying to add my daughter and it denies her. This is annoying that you can't call.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover delted songs from playlist

Title says it all. I accidently deleted some songs from my playlist "Fall 2016" and can't recall the artist/song. I even found a link to the song, but the link takes me back to my playlist and then says "Song cannot be found." Searched the forums and...

• Title says it all. I accidently deleted some songs from my playlist "Fall 2016" and can't recall the artist/song. I even found a link to the song, but the link takes me back to my playlist and then s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subsciption not active

Although I have been paying for premium months, it is not active. I have not used it for months, so did not recognize.How can i fix this?

• Although I have been paying for premium months, it is not active. I have not used it for months, so did not recognize. How can i fix this?
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Plans

I am on the .99 cent plan for 3 months right now in the US. In two days this plan expires and is telling me it will go into the regular premium plan for $9.99. I want to have the student account so what should I do so I do not have to make a new acco...

• I am on the .99 cent plan for 3 months right now in the US. In two days this plan expires and is telling me it will go into the regular premium plan for $9.99. I want to have the student account so w...
  • coloyrs
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium declining BMO Debit card

Hi, I wanted to renew my Spotify premium subscription with my new BMO MasterCard Debit card, but I keep getting a message that tells me "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again ...

• Community Legend
  • Hi, I wanted to renew my Spotify premium subscription with my new BMO MasterCard Debit card, but I keep getting a message that tells me "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day....
  • coloyrs
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution being charged for accounts I did not sign up for

I recently discovered a second account linked to my PayPal that I did not sign up for and that I have not used. I have been charged for this second unknown account t since 11/27/15. Is there any way to call and talk to a real person to fix this? I fe...

• I recently discovered a second account linked to my PayPal that I did not sign up for and that I have not used. I have been charged for this second unknown account t since 11/27/15. Is there any way ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 3: Password doesn't match

Hi everybody, I have a problem with my account access. I have just downloaded Spotify for mac but when I put my password the response is ERROR 3. I tried to change password, dowload again but it doesn't work. anyone can help me about it?thanks Mattia

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, I have a problem with my account access.  I have just downloaded Spotify for mac but when I put my password the response is ERROR 3. I tried to change password, dowload again but ...
  • Mat89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to buy Premium but I can not

Hello my friend,I want to buy premium but ı can not becuse I've got a problem. I am waiting for 1 hours but that nothing changes. holding this screenwhat should I do?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello my friend, I want to buy premium but ı can not becuse I've got a problem. I am waiting for 1 hours but that nothing changes. holding this screen what should I do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes