Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account only has old memory

So I had a problem logging on and I finally have using an email reciept username that I got from a voucher to get premium now my account is only showing my songs before the voucher

• Casual Listener
  • So I had a problem logging on and I finally have using an email reciept username that I got from a voucher to get premium now my account is only showing my songs before the voucher
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student Discount Credit Card Problem

I am eligible to have the student discount on my account but the credit card I'm using is not in my name, as I do not have one in my name. The cardholder has granted me permission to use their card but Spotify doesn't let me do that because the name ...

• I am eligible to have the student discount on my account but the credit card I'm using is not in my name, as I do not have one in my name. The cardholder has granted me permission to use their card b...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add support for Google ChromeCast

I upgraded to a family plan and added another account and spotify has been saying something went wrong. It has been doing this since yesterday afternoon and it is really starting to frost my cookies!.... Has this happened to anybody else and they can...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to a family plan and added another account and spotify has been saying something went wrong. It has been doing this since yesterday afternoon and it is really starting to frost my cookies!...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription reverted to free

Subscription reverted to freeWas paid through today, and set up my account via Rogers Wireless to get it for 6 months, but it isn't seeing it and just giving me the regular Spotify Free.It's attached to the correct username and I added my phone numbe...

• Subscription reverted to free Was paid through today, and set up my account via Rogers Wireless to get it for 6 months, but it isn't seeing it and just giving me the regular Spotify Free. It's atta...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just found a charge on my account for Spotify.

I checked my bank account and found a charge for Spotify on my account even tho I cancelled months and months ago and have not even been on Spotify or even have the app on my phone. Will Spotify refund me? I did the contact form and all they did was ...

• Casual Listener
  • I checked my bank account and found a charge for Spotify on my account even tho I cancelled months and months ago and have not even been on Spotify or even have the app on my phone. Will Spotify refu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution login problem

I have a free account but whenever i try to login on my samsung phone or acer tablet it just goes back to the login page without logging me in, there is no failed login message or incorrect username/password message. I have tried to change my passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account but whenever i try to login on my samsung phone or acer tablet it just goes back to the login page without logging me in, there is no failed login message or incorrect username/...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how can i change my account to facebook account??

i have account username is britney.yagay,and i can use it to log in or use facebook log in it, it's connected to facebook account,,but my facebook is briney_yagay@hotmail.com,,and i can't use email name britney_yagay@hotmail.com to log in spotify wit...

• Visitor
  • i have account username is britney.yagay,and i can use it to log in or use facebook log in it, it's connected to facebook account,,but my facebook is briney_yagay@hotmail.com,,and i can't use em...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Desvincular cuenta de facebook de spotify

Hola tengo una cuenta de Spotify creada con Facebook pero cambie de cuenta y la quiero cancelar y vincular con mi nueva cuenta de Spotify, me pueden ayudar

• Hola tengo una cuenta de Spotify creada con Facebook pero cambie de cuenta y la quiero cancelar y vincular con mi nueva cuenta de Spotify, me pueden ayudar
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error when integrating premium account in family account

I have a premium Spotify account, but since I'm moving back in with my parents I want to get in on their family account. I got a token from my father, and clicking on it and logging into my account gives me an error, see attachment I already changed ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium Spotify account, but since I'm moving back in with my parents I want to get in on their family account. I got a token from my father, and clicking on it and logging into my account g...
  • rosabosman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribing through itunes

So today I renewed my premium subscription through Itunes, it took my itunes credit and I received a receipt, however something in apple's payment system made spotify not receive the payment and therefore my account did not reupgrade to premium (I wa...

• So today I renewed my premium subscription through Itunes, it took my itunes credit and I received a receipt, however something in apple's payment system made spotify not receive the payment and ther...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I thought I quit...

I have a question. I recently quit my spotify premium account, and everything was alright. But then today my account was premium again and I have no clue why... I even was fined the €9.95 again! is there any way this can be fixed or that I can get my...

• I have a question. I recently quit my spotify premium account, and everything was alright. But then today my account was premium again and I have no clue why... I even was fined the €9.95 again! is t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my money back

I forgot to cancel my account of spotify premium and I had to pay 9,99€ but I don't want it. Is it possible to get back that money? Thank you.

• I forgot to cancel my account of spotify premium and I had to pay 9,99€ but I don't want it. Is it possible to get back that money? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch from Premium to Family spotify

I used to have premium account on my own, but now my brother and I have decided to get a family suscription for all the family but how do I make the swicth from one to another?how do I make sure my premium account is not being charged anymore?Thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have  premium account on my own, but now my brother and I have decided to get a family suscription for all the family but how do I make the swicth from one to another?how do I make sur...
  • GuilleSHC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access to my Spotify account

I was traveling around the south America, now I moved to Europe, I tried to change my location, but the only option appear is Argentina, I can't not change my current location, so I can't also convert my account in premium. I hope Spotify will resolv...

• I was traveling around the south America, now I moved to Europe, I tried to change my location, but the only option appear is Argentina, I can't not change my current location, so I can't also conver...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PayPal Account Money Came Out but Says Payment Made

Hi Guys The payment for my subscription came out but Spotify says it failed and is telling me to update my payment details. I have the paypal receipt for the subscription, any ideas why its not registering the payment as complete?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys   The payment for my subscription came out but Spotify says it failed and is telling me to update my payment details. I have the paypal receipt for the subscription, any ideas why its ...
  • DanTopato
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Spotify Primium but can't get logged in

If I have had a Spotify account and have just upgraded to Primium the provider Spark has checked and i"m on Premium but the logon says that my e-mail / user name is already being used (iphone 6)Please help with what i need to do to get it workingThan...

• If I have had a Spotify account and have just upgraded to Primium the provider Spark has checked and i"m on Premium but the logon says that my e-mail / user name is already being used (iphone 6) Ple...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my password and the email i used when i sign up: Spotify premium

I forgot my password and the email i used when i sign up..i only remember my username.. tafallapatrick..please help..

• I forgot my password and the email i used when i sign up..i only remember my username.. tafallapatrick..please help..  
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but on a free account. Request refund

Hi,I've just been charged $11.99 for my spotify account. I cancelled my paid subscription quite some time ago. In my account settings it says that I'm a free user, and I'm certainly not getting premium features on my account. I would like a refund of...

• Hi, I've just been charged $11.99 for my spotify account. I cancelled my paid subscription quite some time ago. In my account settings it says that I'm a free user, and I'm certainly not getting pre...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I would like to know how to cancel a premium payment without having to do it straight from my Spotify account as I can not log into it no matter what I do.

• I would like to know how to cancel a premium payment without having to do it straight from my Spotify account as I can not log into it no matter what I do.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes