Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I dont know my email address and or passwort

i created my account and logged into spotify on sonos now i wanna log in on an computer or android phone and cant remember any of my dates -.- iam still logged into the account of sonos and i got the crediat card where the premium account gets payed ...

• Casual Listener
  • i created my account and logged into spotify on sonos now i wanna log in on an computer or android phone and cant remember any of my dates -.- iam still logged into the account of sonos and i got the...
  • Kevinbrau
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Spotify from PSN

Yo how do u do this ? I need help is there a support chat or something or phone number... I need to unlink my account so I could link to another what is up with this why is it doing this why is it so difficult tell me how to unlink it using Spotify w...

• Yo how do u do this ? I need help is there a support chat or something or phone number... I need to unlink my account so I could link to another what is up with this why is it doing this why is it so...
  • PSNpleaseunlink
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo dos cuentas y quiero dar de baja una

Necesito ayuda para dar de baja una de las cuentas. Resulta que tengo dos cuentas en el mismo teléfono a mi nombre y con dos tarjetas diferentes y me están cobrando de las dos.Necesito dar de baja una y hacer el reclamo para la devolución del dinero ...

• Necesito ayuda para dar de baja una de las cuentas. Resulta que tengo dos cuentas en el mismo teléfono a mi nombre y con dos tarjetas diferentes y me están cobrando de las dos. Necesito dar de baja ...
  • valedor10
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to upgrade to premium and keep playlists and songs

Dear All,We have premium spotify due to our telephone company, but have already used the free account for a while on our laptop. We want to upgrade to premium but are scaired to loose al the playlists and songs we gathered over the years. Any tips ho...

• Visitor
  • Dear All, We have premium spotify due to our telephone company, but have already used the free account for a while on our laptop. We want to upgrade to premium but are scaired to loose al the playli...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying To Change Monthly Payment Date...

I've already refered to this link: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/managing_payments/change-subscription-renewal-date/ So I decided to cancel today and re-subscribe that way my monthly payment can always be reflected on the 1st of...

• I've already refered to this link:   https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/managing_payments/change-subscription-renewal-date/   So I decided to cancel today and re-subscr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a support anywhere?

I don't like these services which say "ask the community" we don't give a sh*** about your problems. Is there any possibility to contact Spotify directly? Kind of a support@spotify.com e-mail adress or something like this? I didn't find something sim...

• I don't like these services which say "ask the community" we don't give a sh*** about your problems. 😞 Is there any possibility to contact Spotify directly? Kind of a support@spotify.com e-mail...
  • noemicaroline
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged during free trial period

I recently did the Spotify Premium subscription with a credit card. The service offers a 30 days free trial period. I found that in this case the card must have the value of the subscription available from this period, although the recovery is perfor...

• Visitor
  • I recently did the Spotify Premium subscription with a credit card. The service offers a 30 days free trial period. I found that in this case the card must have the value of the subscription availabl...
  • Babygirl4darren
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

premium user no longer uses facebook

My spotify was linked to my facebook and I was a premium user. I recently deactivated my facebook and created a new spotify. Will spotify stop charging me monthly? Is there any action on my part necessary? Thanks all!

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify was linked to my facebook and I was a premium user. I recently deactivated my facebook and created a new spotify. Will spotify stop charging me monthly? Is there any action on my part nece...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make a payement for premium

Hello,I am a spotify premium user since many year. Suddly my premium account was suspended and I was asked to updated my paiement. I have tryed with many credit cards (that I am sure that are valid: I have checked with my bank) but it is still refusi...

• Hello, I am a spotify premium user since many year. Suddly my premium account was suspended and I was asked to updated my paiement. I have tryed with many credit cards (that I am sure that are valid...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

hi so I deleted my spotify premium subscription via my phone-carrier over a week ago but still I can't change my subscription to the premium family one because somehow spotify hasn't noticed that I deleted the other subscription. thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • hi   so I deleted my spotify premium subscription via my phone-carrier over a week ago but still I can't change my subscription to the premium family one because somehow spotify hasn't noticed...
  • noemicaroline
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so difficult to delete my account?

Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous. Anyway, I have followed the procedure outlined in other posts, where I send support an email requestin...

• Visitor
  • Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous.    Anyway, I have followed the procedur...
  • brendan1964
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium problems

Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...

• Regular
  • Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account headache

I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" .Checked my linked email address on my bill from iTunes and still doesn't work ..Help me please !...

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" . Checked my linked email address on my bill ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad but I'm not + changing country problem

I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log on. The thing is that I haven't been outside my co...

• I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong email Account tybonius

Dear sportify, I have used spotify in the past and wanted to use it again. I used to log in with facebook. My facebook is not in use anymore.My email is wrong aswell. It should be *********@gmail.com in stead of *********@mail.com. ( I assume the adm...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear sportify,   I have used spotify in the past and wanted to use it again. I  used to log in with facebook. My facebook is not in use anymore. My email is wrong aswell. It should be **...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not select the country where I am

I can not log in and spotify told me to select the country where I am.but there is only original country. no other country I can choose.(I am in Japan now and I am from Taiwan.)

• Casual Listener
  • I can not log in and spotify told me to select the country where I am. but there is only original country. no other country I can choose. (I am in Japan now and I am from Taiwan.)
  • lionlai05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi..i have fido pulse plan which included subscription for premium spotify for 2 years. I'm on my 4th month on my subscription,how come my account said it's free. And can't access any playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi..i have fido pulse plan which included subscription for premium spotify for 2 years. I'm on my 4th month on my subscription,how come my account said it's free. And can't access any playlist.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes