Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Explicit button

I will move from Mexico to Germany in the next days, do you know if mu subscription will be still working there?

• I will move from Mexico to Germany in the next days, do you know if mu subscription will be still working there?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount charged twice

I was beginning the process to get the premium subscription but something went wrong when finding my school and kicked me out. I tried it again and the same thing happened and now I've been charged twice for premium and I don't have it....what can I ...

• I was beginning the process to get the premium subscription but something went wrong when finding my school and kicked me out. I tried it again and the same thing happened and now I've been charged t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connexion avec bouygyes

Bonjour a tous, je me permets de vous envoyer ce sujet car j'ai un abonnement premium avec bouygues telecom (option comprise dans mon abonnement) mais à l'époque de l'activation je pense l'avoir fais avec mon compte facebook, malheureusement entre te...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour a tous, je me permets de vous envoyer ce sujet car j'ai un abonnement premium avec bouygues telecom (option comprise dans mon abonnement) mais à l'époque de l'activation je pense l'avoir fais...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify working on sonos, but nowhere else

I have a Premium Spotify subscription in good working order on and via my Sonos system. However, trying to get the Spotify app working on my iphone, I get my old 'for free' subscription, nothing else. I don't seem able to get rid of the old 'for free...

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium Spotify subscription in good working order on and via my Sonos system. However, trying to get the Spotify app working on my iphone, I get my old 'for free' subscription, nothing else...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discount for High school students

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I had started filling in the information and I put my debit card info and all that but I did not finish the school verification and Spotify withdrew the amount but I am not getting Spotify premium

•   I had started filling in the information and I put my debit card info and all that but I did not finish the school verification and Spotify withdrew the amount but I am not getting Spotify pr...
  • zacharivicente1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

How can i make spotify to pull out money from every 1st of the month instead of 28th when im low on money?

• How can i make spotify to pull out money from every 1st of the month instead of 28th when im low on money?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Doubt about Premium and family account

(Sorry my English, I'm Brazilian) So, I had a premium account, but now I'm part of family account, invited with my friends... I want to know if I have to make something for desactivate a first premium account, or if as I made part of family, automati...

• (Sorry my English, I'm Brazilian) So, I had a premium account, but now I'm part of family account, invited with my friends... I want to know if I have to make something for desactivate a first premiu...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Foreign country

Hi! I'm in Vietnam for 5 months and now I can't log in on my account because it's not my homecountry anymore. I saw I needed to change my country on my account but it only shows my homecountry even though my location on my computer is the one of Ho C...

• Hi!   I'm in Vietnam for 5 months and now I can't log in on my account because it's not my  homecountry anymore. I saw I needed to change my country on my account but it only shows my hom...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account but someones else's photo and name?

I lent my iPod to a friend to create a playlist on my Spotify account and somehow she has managed to change the photo on my account to her Facebook picture and her name?All the login details are mine but it now shows her Facebook photo And her name? ...

• I lent my iPod to a friend to create a playlist on my Spotify account and somehow she has managed to change the photo on my account to her Facebook picture and her name? All the login details are mi...
  • katherineliu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay's cancelation

Hi, I need help, because I want to cancel a paymen. I did not know that the payment would be automatic. Please, it's urgent.

• Hi, I need help, because I want to cancel a paymen. I did not know that the payment would be automatic. Please, it's urgent.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I created a new password but still says its incorrect

I created a new password because when logging in it continued to say that my log in information was incorrect, and when using the new password it still says that its incorrect. I've tried creating a new password twice.

• I created a new password because when logging in it continued to say that my log in information was incorrect, and when using the new password it still says that its incorrect. I've tried creating a ...
  • Qfet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled but still getting charged

I signed up for Spotify premium December 31st, 2015 and it was my first time so I payed $1.00 for 3 months. I wanted to cancel my account today on the actual 3rd month of enjoying spotify premium but in my bank of america card, it says that it is sti...

• I signed up for Spotify premium December 31st, 2015 and it was my first time so I payed $1.00 for 3 months. I wanted to cancel my account today on the actual 3rd month of enjoying spotify premium but...
  • Hatespotify5
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution You're stealing my money

Son unos hijos de puta! al menos durante tres meses siguieron haciendome cargos a la cuenta a pesar de haberle quitado el premium, en aquella ocasión no tome capturas de pantalla ni grabé el proceso, pero ahora si lo tengo todo registrado, video y ca...

• Son unos hijos de puta! al menos durante tres meses siguieron haciendome cargos a la cuenta a pesar de haberle quitado el premium, en aquella ocasión no tome capturas de pantalla ni grabé el proceso,...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PROBLEM WITH PREMIUM FAMILY, PLZ HELP ME ?

We have attached two member of my adress for the family, all works on the "motheraccount" but the two others trobuleling.The first doesnt upgrade to premium, i get advertises on that one?The other one got a payment of her old one recently?The both ac...

• We have attached two member of my adress for the family, all works on the "motheraccount" but the two others trobuleling. The first doesnt upgrade to premium, i get advertises on that one? The ot...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid Spotify but still getting free subscription.

Hi. A few days ago I enrolled the Spotify premium with 1 month as a trial, in the same day I was debited from my bank account the charges for the services but after 1 week my account said that my trail period has ended, I hope you can help me with th...

• Visitor
  • Hi. A few days ago I enrolled the Spotify premium with 1 month as a trial, in the same day I was debited from my bank account the charges for the services but after 1 week my account said that my tra...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution aile üyeliğ

merhabalar, aile üyeliğine hesabı yükselttim ve bankadan param çekildi. ancak hala aktif olmadı. nasıl ilerlemeliyim?

• merhabalar,   aile üyeliğine hesabı yükselttim ve bankadan param çekildi. ancak hala aktif olmadı. nasıl ilerlemeliyim?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Subscription Payment Error

I'm trying to re-subscribe for my student premium and everytime I try to put my card info in it keeps giving me the "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payme...

• I'm trying to re-subscribe for my student premium and everytime I try to put my card info in it keeps giving me the "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no mon...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account and playlist disappeared

Pleas hellp me !!!I have got SPOTIFY with me from more than 3 years.I change the phone last week after downloading the spotify app on the new phone and logon on spotify by facebook (becouse only this way I remember I did it on th begining) all my pla...

• Pleas hellp me !!! I have got SPOTIFY with me from more than 3 years. I change the phone last week  after downloading the spotify app on the new phone and logon on spotify by facebook (becous...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes