Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

payment

I need to cancel a payment already made for premium. how can I do?

• I need to cancel a payment already made for premium. how can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recreate account disconnected from Facebook (accidentally)

We're finally have Spotify sevice in Japan. I now have problem which prevent me to move my US account to Japan. What happened was: 1. I had facebook account associated Spotify account in US. 2. I created new account in Japan without associating Faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • We're finally have Spotify sevice in Japan.  I now have problem which prevent me to move my US account to Japan. What happened was:   1. I had facebook account associated Spotify account ...
  • shigeya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped working on Symbian

Device:Nokia 808 PureView (and Nokia N8)Operating System Version:Delight 1.4 CFW (and Symbian Anna)Spotify Version:0.4.8.17.g21854b59 (on both devices)Description:Fails to connect. Sometimes appears to be online for a fraction of a second only (top b...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Nokia 808 PureView (and Nokia N8) Operating System Version: Delight 1.4 CFW (and Symbian Anna) Spotify Version: 0.4.8.17.g21854b59 (on both devices) Description: Fails to connect...
  • N900ify
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel my suscription

Hi please i need assistance in cancelling out my suscription . Right now i am charged for my two premium account . i am unable to log in for one of the account as it was link to my deactivated facebook account . so i am now unable to log in or change...

• Hi please i need assistance in cancelling out my suscription . Right now i am charged for my two premium account . i am unable to log in for one of the account as it was link to my deactivated facebo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode unavailable as Premium member for 2nd and 3rd device

I have premium Spottifu account and recently bought a Surface pro 4 device.Installing the Spottify on the device and loging in with my details i am still not able to delect offline mode as it request me to sign as a Premium member which i already am ...

• I have premium Spottifu account and recently bought a Surface pro 4 device. Installing the Spottify on the device and loging in with my details i am still not able to delect offline mode as it reque...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL AND REFUND NOW OR BBB

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE A "FREE" SUBSCRIPTION AND AM BEING CHARGED 9.99 EVERY MONTH. OTHERS HAVE HAD THIS SAME ISSUE, I SEE. YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING A ...

• I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE A "FREE" SUBSCRIPTION AND AM BEING CHARGED 9.99 EVERY MONTH. OTHERS HAVE ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

I need help. Spotify charge me for family 149 nok pr month but it says i only have sptify free. They charged me 5 days ago an i ordered this 2 months ago. Now we cant listen more than 1 at a time but i pay for family.

• Visitor
  • I need help. Spotify charge me for family 149 nok pr month but it says i only have sptify free. They charged me 5 days ago an i ordered this 2 months ago. Now we cant listen more than 1 at a time but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount.

I recently became a student and am just becoming aware of the student discount. how can i recieve that?

• I recently became a student and am just becoming aware of the student discount. how can i recieve that?
  • AngeloTan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook error message

Hello, So here's the scoop...my facebook account which is linked to my spotify account (I would also like to amend that as well. PITA!!) was hacked and sent out a bunch of spam blah blah blah...but now I cannot access the spotify app through my phone...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  So here's the scoop...my facebook account which is linked to my spotify account (I would also like to amend that as well. PITA!!) was hacked and sent out a bunch of spam blah blah blah....
  • AngeloTan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I got charged twice with the student discount I have the premium subscription but I want my money back since I got charged two times

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged twice with the student discount I have the premium subscription but I want my money back since I got charged two times
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to switch monthly price to Student Membership

I currently have a regular $10/month subscription. I just got a new card so my membership is about to expire in 5 days. Im trying to adjust the price to the student discount one but every link I found on spotify's website just takes me to a page that...

• I currently have a regular $10/month subscription. I just got a new card so my membership is about to expire in 5 days. Im trying to adjust the price to the student discount one but every link I foun...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missed 1 day to cancel, can i get a refund?

Hi, I missed 1 day to cancel before my premium account was renewed today. Can I still get a refund? Do not wish to continue subscription. Already cancelled today. Can anyone help pls?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I missed 1 day to cancel before my premium account was renewed today. Can I still get a refund? Do not wish to continue subscription. Already cancelled today. Can anyone help pls?
  • mhar_roquejr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Account issue?

Hello. I am having an issue with Spotify Connect, specifically on my household premium account. On my account (logging in via both Android and PC) my Samsung Multi-room speakers do not show up as an option for Playback. However if my housemate logs i...

• Hello.   I am having an issue with Spotify Connect, specifically on my household premium account. On my account (logging in via both Android and PC) my Samsung Multi-room speakers do not show ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family not working

I have a valid and paid Spotify Family subscription account, yet it is treating me as if I have a free account. I can't go into offline mode and none of my Family can use Premium either.I have logged out and also uninstalled and reinstalled the App, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a valid and paid Spotify Family subscription account, yet it is treating me as if I have a free account.   I can't go into offline mode and none of my Family can use Premium eit...
  • paulalonzosx
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT CHANGE PASSWORD, NO VALID EMAIL EXISTS...

Email was my own email server which no longer exists. Password was changed by change was not sync'd to password server. Email: Email Removed I am still logged in on one device but can't access on any other device because I don't know the new password...

• Email was my own email server which no longer exists. Password was changed by change was not sync'd to password server.  Email: Email Removed   I am still logged in on one devi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not getting the Student Discount anymore??

Dear anyone who can help, I have been paying $5.04 for Spotify Premium for months and have recently got charged for $10.04. I am wondering why? My account has my personal email and not my school email, is this the reason why? I have also transfered u...

• Dear anyone who can help,   I have been paying $5.04 for Spotify Premium for months and have recently got charged for $10.04. I am wondering why? My account has my personal email and not my sc...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in ERROR CODE 3

I've reset my password 3 time's it will not let me log in. ERROR CODE 3i've tried to make a new one but its says email is already taken Please help

• I've reset my password 3 time's it will not let me log in. ERROR CODE 3 i've tried to make a new one but its says email is already taken 😕 Please help
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account

Hi, we are using a family account and I thought that the point was, that we can use Spotify simultaneously on different devices. However, when be both use Spotify we always get the message, that the Account is being used elsewhere? Is there a solutio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we are using a family account and I thought that the point was, that we can use Spotify simultaneously on different devices. However, when be both use Spotify we always get the message, that the ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription

Hello everyone, I payed (with an on-line created prepayed card 3 months duration) 0,99 euros in June for three months each month in order to have premium.At the end of the period i didn't cancel neither the subscription or modify the payments data bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I payed (with an on-line created prepayed card 3 months duration) 0,99 euros in June for three months each month in order to have premium. At the end of the period i didn't cancel ne...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes