Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Email not in use anymore, can't remember password Spotify

Hi, My friend got a new phone and she can't change her password because the email (registery) is not in use anymore, so it is not possible for her to reset the password from her email.She also have spotify premium and she can only listen from her (ol...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My friend got a new phone and she can't change her password because the email (registery) is not in use anymore, so it is not possible for her to reset the password from her em...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

Hi, I have cacelled my premium long time ago, but I'm still being charged for this, AND WHY IS THERE SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A EMAIL ADRESS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SPOTIFY!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have cacelled my premium long time ago, but I'm still being charged for this, AND WHY IS THERE SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A EMAIL ADRESS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SPOTIFY!!!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! it was not change from Premium to Free account

Hello, I had a Premium Accout for free last three month till yesterday. yesterday I counsel it, but today Spotify took money from bank. And I would like to receive it back ...Thanks for answerv.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had a Premium Accout for free last three month till yesterday. yesterday I counsel it, but today Spotify took money from bank. And I would like to receive it back ... Thanks for answer v.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription srill charged

Hello I cancelled my subscription a week ago and today was charged.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I cancelled my subscription a week ago and today was charged.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Abroad

I am thinking of getting a Spotify Family subscription, but comute daily over the border between Switzeralnd and France. I was wondering if 1) it is possible to have a family subscription when one person lives in Switzerland and one in France and 2) ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am thinking of getting a Spotify Family subscription, but comute daily over the border between Switzeralnd and France. I was wondering if 1) it is possible to have a family subscription when one pe...
  • alisonlaurajone
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't found disconnect from facebook

Hi to all,in my preference i can't found 'disconnect to facebook'...i accidentally connected my facebok account with my spotify and i lost all my playlist How i can do? Thanks to all

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to all, in my preference i can't found 'disconnect to facebook'... i accidentally connected my facebok account with my spotify and i lost all my playlist 😞 How i can do?   Thanks to all
  • Felix-Ce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I'm trying to use my stdent discount on my accont to get half price premium however, it says that my student discount is linked to another account. This could be possible because i do have another account but have completey forgotten the details for ...

• I'm trying to use my stdent discount on my accont to get half price premium however, it says that my student discount is linked to another account. This could be possible because i do have another ac...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Subscription

I want to cancel the Spotify Subscription which I got free from Spark NZ by the plan of $59.99

• I want to cancel the Spotify Subscription which I got free from Spark NZ by the plan of $59.99
  • Raelpita
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help!

Okay so I have been using Premium Spotify for a couple months now and I love it. I have it set up to auto-renew through iTunes and I load my Apple account with iTunes gift cards every month so it will renew. This last month I got lazy. When my Spotif...

• Okay so I have been using Premium Spotify for a couple months now and I love it. I have it set up to auto-renew through iTunes and I load my Apple account with iTunes gift cards every month so it wil...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I immediately downgrade to free (without wait until subscription period ends)

So my subscription ends on xx date, but I have 'cancelled' which is to me called a 'turn off renewal'. I actually want to cancel premium and revert to free ASAP. Reason I want to do this is I would like to sign up through my mobile provider's bundled...

• So my subscription ends on xx date, but I have 'cancelled' which is to me called a 'turn off renewal'.    I actually want to cancel premium and revert to free ASAP.   Rea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share Premium Family.

When trying to attach my daughter to my Premium account, all I get is this:Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan. How do I activate her ac...

• When trying to attach my daughter to my Premium account, all I get is this: Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you wa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot login

So far I've seen many posts recently due to a lot of people not being able to log in and I'm having the same issue. With all due respect it is not on our side. I've reset my password over 5 times today and it will not let me sign in still. Have the s...

• So far I've seen many posts recently due to a lot of people not being able to log in and I'm having the same issue. With all due respect it is not on our side. I've reset my password over 5 times tod...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account

I have a spotify premium account but I want to pass a family account , but my question is if I can keep my songs on the account that I have or I have to create a new

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account but I want to pass a family account , but my question is if I can keep my songs on the account that I have or I have to create a new  
  • jose_rodrigo-gt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Cancel

So I paid for Student discount premium, thinking that Highschool students were eligable. Tou guys say student, then make you pay, then reveal that it's college student. So I'm afraid that some extra charges will be added to me because I don't verify ...

• So I paid for Student discount premium, thinking that Highschool students were eligable. Tou guys say student, then make you pay, then reveal that it's college student. So I'm afraid that some extra ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I contact directly with Spotify for support?

How can I contact directly with Spotify for support? As a paid Premium user, I think that is almost zero support service from Spotify! It is totally not acceptable to divert me to community forum and claim this is an official mode of support! https:/...

• Music Fan
  • How can I contact directly with Spotify for support?   As a paid Premium user, I think that is almost zero support service from Spotify! It is totally not acceptable to divert me to community ...
  • ernestwong
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to my Spotify account on Mac or iPhone

I'm from the U.S and came to El Salvador with my parents for a few months, them we'll go back. The problem is that I've been using Spotify on both of my devices, Mc and iPhone, but now that i wnet on the app, on my phone it logged me out, now that i ...

• I'm from the U.S and came to El Salvador with my parents for a few months, them we'll go back. The problem is that I've been using Spotify on both of my devices, Mc and iPhone, but now that i wnet on...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't Join my family Premium account

Hi! I don't understand what's going on, but I couldn't join my family's premiun account. When they send me the link the message that appeared said that I already have a Premiun account, even though my subscription is free. I never purchased one throu...

• Hi!  I don't understand what's going on, but I couldn't join my family's premiun account. When they send me the link the message that appeared said that I already have a Premiun account, even t...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account/playlits after connecting to another account

This is what happened:1. I started a free account in college that I used facebook to login2. A couple years go by, I start different premium account3. I tried connecting the new account to the first free facebook account so I can get the playlists4. ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is what happened: 1. I started a free account in college that I used facebook to login 2. A couple years go by, I start different premium account 3. I tried connecting the...
  • enebro90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Carrier advised i'm on premium but code doesn't work on account.

I already registered with my mobile carrier. But the pin that was sent to me is not working. My mobile carrier said i'm already registered to Spotify Premium but it is not reflecting on my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I already registered with my mobile carrier. But the pin that was sent to me is not working. My mobile carrier said i'm already registered to Spotify Premium but it is not reflecting on my account.
  • prinzboi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reverted back to free

I signed up for a premium family account last month and suddenly they've all reverted back to free? My app doesn't let on that anything is different, but when I sign in on Safari it says I'm on a free account. Another user on my family account is als...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a premium family account last month and suddenly they've all reverted back to free? My app doesn't let on that anything is different, but when I sign in on Safari it says I'm on a fre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes