Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Android tablet and ipod?

Very new to Spotify, my young daughter has been nagging me to download this app. Can you please tell me if I pay for a subscription can she use it on both ipod and android tablet? Can I put restrictions on the content she listens to? Thanks

• Very new to Spotify, my young daughter has been nagging me to download this app. Can you please tell me if I pay for a subscription can she use it on both ipod and android tablet? Can I put restricti...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to spotify premium when I travel between countries

Hi all, I have been using spotify free on desktop for some time now and I'm considering upgrading to premium so I can listen on my itouch as well. However, I travel between Australia and Singapore regularly. And i don't mean for just a few days. When...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been using spotify free on desktop for some time now and I'm considering upgrading to premium so I can listen on my itouch as well. However, I travel between Australia and S...
  • trixieelliss
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing country settings

I'm stuck in the middle of having an Australian and a Swedish account, which results in not being able to invite members to my family account. I'm paying my subscription with an Australian card, and when I go into Edit profile it says Australia... Bu...

• I'm stuck in the middle of having an Australian and a Swedish account, which results in not being able to invite members to my family account.   I'm paying my subscription with an Australian c...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two email addresses?

Hi, I think I signed up for spotify with two email addresses accidentally because I first tried to do it on my phone and then on my computer with an old email address. Now, when I try to log in on my computer it shows my account, but when I try to se...

• Hi, I think I signed up for spotify with two email addresses accidentally because  I first tried to do it on my phone and then on my computer with an old email address.  Now, when I try to ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: August 5, 2016 : new indie albums worth a listen

HiI have recently purchased two gramofon devices in the hope of being able to have a real multi room experience, so that I could enjoy I my Spotify music in all rooms However to my big disappointment it turns out that Spotify doesn't support this for...

• Hi I have recently purchased two gramofon devices in the hope of being able to have a real multi room experience, so that I could enjoy I my Spotify music in all rooms 😎 However to my big disappoin...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my Premium

I paid premium for 3 months and after the 2nd, the premium is gone, what's going on. Please check account cold_steel13 please, thanks!

• I paid premium for 3 months and after the 2nd, the premium is gone, what's going on. Please check account cold_steel13 please, thanks!
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fail to Purchase Multiple Premium Gift e-Cards

I'm trying to purchase several gift e-cards. The first one was successful but the subsequent ones have been failing. The message that I was given is, "Payment was declined. You may need to check that your card is enabled for international e-commerce....

• I'm trying to purchase several gift e-cards. The first one was successful but the subsequent ones have been failing. The message that I was given is, "Payment was declined. You may need to check that...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have 2 accounts using same username

Hi ive got 2 accounts a free and a premium, both running off the same login username, but using different passwords. however using a different login when i connect to the website. please can the adds2k5 free spotify account be deleted leaving the acc...

• Regular
  • Hi ive got 2 accounts a free and a premium, both running off the same login username, but using different passwords. however using a different login when i connect to the website.    pl...
  • metteeland1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify could not start (error code: 6)

I've tried to uninstall and re-install with no success. Doesn't anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

• I've tried to uninstall and re-install with no success.  Doesn't anyone know what this is and how to fix it?
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I unsubscribed over a month ago, still charged this month again :(

Hi, I unsubscribed over a month ago, and am still getting charged I tried unsubscribing again and it still looks the same I'd like both these charges refunded and no further charges made to my credit card, effective immediately I also sent an email t...

• Hi,   I unsubscribed over a month ago, and am still getting charged   I tried unsubscribing again and it still looks the same   I'd like both these charges refunded and no ...
  • maoui888
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding member to family plan

I recently upgraded to the family plan and sent the invite via code to my daughter. When we click.on the link to add her to the plan, no matter how we try to sign her in, it comes up with an error that says it appears she is already a premium nember....

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to the family plan and sent the invite via code to my daughter. When we click.on the link to add her to the plan, no matter how we try to sign her in, it comes up with an error th...
  • SarahOC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times for studen discount?

I recently tried to sign up for the student discount as I will be entering my first year of college in the fall. I didn't have the correct stuff and the system couldn't find me in my college data base (most likely because it is too early). So instead...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently tried to sign up for the student discount as I will be entering my first year of college in the fall. I didn't have the correct stuff and the system couldn't find me in my college data bas...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use iTunes to upgrade to premium!?

The only option I'm getting to resubscribe to premium is with a credit card. Why can't I use my iTunes account. Getting so frustrated !

• Casual Listener
  • The only option I'm getting to resubscribe to premium is with a credit card. Why can't I use my iTunes account. Getting so frustrated !
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount (part-time student)

Hello, I recently canceled my subscription so I could apply for the student discount, but SheerID is unable to verify me. They say they are only able to verify full time students, and I am only a part time student. Nowhere on the Spotify student disc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently canceled my subscription so I could apply for the student discount, but SheerID is unable to verify me. They say they are only able to verify full time students, and I am only a par...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs unavailable

I turned my Phone off. When I started it again and logged in again all my downloaded songs were gone. What can I do?

• I turned my Phone off. When I started it again and logged in again all my downloaded songs were gone. What can I do?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for a free account. Account Overdrawn.

I've been charged on my account, for 9.99. and in the subscription panel, it says my account is free. I've done the contact form process 4 times now and I fill out the proof you guys require to close the account. but THE ACCOUNT IS STILL OPEN!!!????!...

• Visitor
  • I've been charged on my account, for 9.99. and in the subscription panel, it says my account is free. I've done the contact form process 4 times now and I fill out the proof you guys require to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

How do I switch from normal primium to student discount?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I switch from normal primium to student discount?
  • drewjdeg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't recognize my password. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK!

Hi I made an account yesterday (without facebook as i don't have a facebook account).My Login seems to work on the spotify homepage, but is says the password is wrong on spotify desktop. A lot of people seem to have the same problem, but it seems to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I made an account yesterday (without facebook as i don't have a facebook account). My Login seems to work on the spotify homepage, but is says the password is wrong on spotify desktop. ...
  • delaypilot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription help

I started a free 30 day trial a few days ago. But I can not get premium to work on my phone. When I click "download" for an album it says I need to upgrade and when I do nothing happens. I checked my card info and login info. Everything is current an...

• Casual Listener
  • I started a free 30 day trial a few days ago. But I can not get premium to work on my phone. When I click "download" for an album it says I need to upgrade and when I do nothing happens. I checked my...
  • Ethan911
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes