Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

6 day free trial

When the 6 day free trial is over what will happen and will I have to pay ?

• When the 6 day free trial is over what will happen and will I have to pay ?
  • brotherfelder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong log in

Hey,My premium was ran out, then i would do premium again. But i write the visa card, and then i found that my friend have been at Facebook at my phone, what Can i do, i Will cancel it And do it with my own account?Thanks

• Hey, My premium was ran out, then i would do premium again. But i write the visa card, and then i found that my friend have been at Facebook at my phone, what Can i do, i Will cancel it And do it wi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nicht mehr möglich einen gutschein als zahlungsmethode auszuwählen

Habe Spoty Family und noch 6 Gutscheine a 10€ gefunden. Werde sie gerne einlosen. wer weiß, wie ich das machen kann. Sind ja 60€, wäre sehr schade, wenn sie einfach verfallen

• Habe Spoty Family und noch 6 Gutscheine a 10€ gefunden. Werde sie gerne einlosen. wer weiß, wie ich das machen kann. Sind ja 60€, wäre sehr schade, wenn sie einfach verfallen
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda! Error oferta 3 meses premium 9,99 €

Hola,Acabo de adquirir una cuenta Premium a través de la nueva oferta de 3 meses por 9,99 €. Sin embargo, en la factura consta como que solo he comprado un mes por este precio, y en mi cuenta figura que la subscripción se renovará dentro de un mes, p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Acabo de adquirir una cuenta Premium a través de la nueva oferta de 3 meses por 9,99 €. Sin embargo, en la factura consta como que solo he comprado un mes por este precio, y en mi cuenta figur...
  • hector_hzl
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Are chip cards able to be used on spotify or is if just my card?

I had a VISA through my bank, then my bank switched to the new and improved chip cards. I now have a master card with a chip and every time I try to update my details sportify says... It looks like your card is from a non-Spotify country.Unfortunatel...

• I had a VISA through my bank, then my bank switched to the new and improved chip cards. I now have a master card with a chip and every time I try to update my details sportify says...   It lo...
  • joeannqp
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Already have my own premium, how to swap to family on my dad's account?

L.S.,Currently I have a Spotify premium account. However, it would cost less when I would have an account via a 'family-account' my dad would take. What is the easiest way to switch between these accounts, having as few as possible days the status of...

• L.S., Currently I have a Spotify premium account. However, it would cost less when I would have an account via a 'family-account' my dad would take. What is the easiest way to switch between these...
  • carringtondomin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in to a different Facebook account

My mom and I both have Spotify accounts through Facebook. I briefly signed out of my account on my phone and into hers because she has premium and I wanted to play a specific song. But when I tried to sign back in to my account it will only let me si...

• Casual Listener
  • My mom and I both have Spotify accounts through Facebook. I briefly signed out of my account on my phone and into hers because she has premium and I wanted to play a specific song. But when I tried t...
  • calem_s_r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Add people/friends without facebook accounts

Dear Spotify, Since yesterday I am trying to get the Premiun Subscription, but unfortunately I cannot get it. I am not ablle to pay in any way, credit card, oxxo or Paypal. In the three options the official page sent me a message regarding: "Opps, th...

• Dear Spotify,    Since yesterday I am trying to get the Premiun Subscription, but unfortunately I cannot get it. I am not ablle to pay in any way, credit card, oxxo or Paypal. In the thre...
  • aarias1993
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account constantly hijacked/hacked now I can't even login.

Ugh well it's the weekend, I have friends over and I can't login to my #$*&ing account. I've been having problem with someone hijacking/hacking my premium spotify account. I had 3 different instances in less than a month where I can clearly tell some...

• Casual Listener
  • Ugh well it's the weekend, I have friends over and I can't login to my #$*&ing account. I've been having problem with someone hijacking/hacking my premium spotify account. I had 3 different insta...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members added

Hello, I was able to allow one of my family members to be added to the family account but my other family member keeps getting the "oops some error occured" message. This is very frustrating and offers no solution! Please fix as soon as possible or a...

• Hello, I was able to allow one of my family members to be added to the family account but my other family member keeps getting the "oops some error occured" message. This is very frustrating and offe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify Premium with Paypal

Hi guys, I've been using my paypal to pay for spotify premium for the past year and had no problem with it. Suddenly I can't pay for this month, no matter how many times I try. Could you please help?

• Hi guys,   I've been using my paypal to pay for spotify premium for the past year and had no problem with it. Suddenly I can't pay for this month, no matter how many times I try. Could you ple...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Fido

Hello, on December 18th I had gotten a new phone through Fido, at the time of purchase Fido was offering a 2year free subscription with Spotify. When I tried to use the code to get the 2year spotify it would not allow me to access it. I fear the sale...

• Hello, on December 18th I had gotten a new phone through Fido, at the time of purchase Fido was offering a 2year free subscription with Spotify. When I tried to use the code to get the 2year spotify ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble joining Spotify family

Hello, I would like to know how to cancel my membership in order to join my husband's family membership. When I try to join it, it says that I am unable to join because I already have another membership. However, on my phone app my premium membership...

• Hello,     I would like to know how to cancel my membership in order to join my husband's family membership.   When I try to join it, it says that I am unable to join because I al...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account linked to wrong e-mail

My spotify account is linked to my facebook. However, it is sending information to an e-mail that isn't the one my facebook is linked to. I have been contacting spotify and all I have been receiving is automated messages from their help desk. I am pa...

• My spotify account is linked to my facebook.  However, it is sending information to an e-mail that isn't the one my facebook is linked to.  I have been contacting spotify and all I have bee...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete spotify account

I have emailed the customer service at least 10 times, along with the customer cares twitter. I've followed every single step but it will not let me delete my account, it just sends me the no reply email. I want this fixed. Please I just want to leav...

• Visitor
  • I have emailed the customer service at least 10 times, along with the customer cares twitter. I've followed every single step but it will not let me delete my account, it just sends me the no reply e...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Hi! I'm from Perú. I wish someone could help me. I forgot i had two accounts, one that i entered through my e-mail and another used by facebook. The problem started when i got premium but it automatically activated from the account i didn't use (the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm from Perú. I wish someone could help me. I forgot i had two accounts, one that i entered through my e-mail and another used by facebook. The problem started when i got premium but it aut...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Login

When I signed up for Spotify over 2 years ago, I signed up with Facebook. Up until about a month ago I never had a problem logging in. Last mont, my son accidentally deleted spotify off my Iphone, I figured no biggy, ill just download it again... WRO...

• Casual Listener
  • When I signed up for Spotify over 2 years ago, I signed up with Facebook. Up until about a month ago I never had a problem logging in. Last mont, my son accidentally deleted spotify off my Iphone, I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify supports in indonesia and thaiand

May I know when will Spotify be launched in Indonesia and Thailand please? My friend wants to download this awesome app!

• May I know when will Spotify be launched in Indonesia and Thailand please? My friend wants to download this awesome app!
  • AlvinWillio
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

hello

i have been charge since march untill now just want to know how to cxl and get my refund

• Casual Listener
  • i have been charge since march untill now just want to know how to cxl and get my refund
  • CakeNetwork
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount run out?

Hey, I'm using Spotify Premium (Student).I always paid 4,99€ per month. Today they 'booked' 9,99€ from me.Did my student discount run out? If yes how can I refresh it? I'm still a student.And why did they not notify me?Can i get my 4,99€ back? -_-Thx...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I'm using Spotify Premium (Student). I always paid 4,99€ per month. Today they 'booked' 9,99€ from me. Did my student discount run out? If yes how can I refresh it? I'm still a studen...
  • veyhanowen
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes