Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No longer a student and unable to update subscription/payment details

When I signed up for Spotify Premium a few years ago I was a student and paying $4.99/month. The time has come to renew my subscription and I am no longer a student. When I go to update my payment information, after I put in my credit card info it ta...

• When I signed up for Spotify Premium a few years ago I was a student and paying $4.99/month. The time has come to renew my subscription and I am no longer a student. When I go to update my payment in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

daughter has setup an account using my bank details

My daughter has setup a spotify premium account using my bank details and student extra card. I havent a clue what email address was used or the username, I just seen the £4.99 come out of my account and from some digging found it was her. Is there a...

• My daughter has setup a spotify premium account using my bank details and student extra card. I havent a clue what email address was used or the username, I just seen the £4.99 come out of my account...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled Account

My account was disabled and I can't log in to my account. When I try to log in it tells me that my username and password is incorrect and when I try to send change password link it tells me the email is not associated with an active spotify account. ...

• My account was disabled and I can't log in to my account. When I try to log in it tells me that my username and password is incorrect and when I try to send change password link it tells me the email...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating my Facebook, account is linked

I need to deactivate my Facebook for work and my Spotify account is linked to it. I want to be able still use my account. I have a ton of playlists and don't want to lose them! I've written customer support and heard nothing back....

• Casual Listener
  • I need to deactivate my Facebook for work and my Spotify account is linked to it. I want to be able still use my account. I have a ton of playlists and don't want to lose them! I've written customer ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting account

There doesn't seem to be an easy way of closing an account or deleting an account. I would like all my information removed and proof that it has been.

• Visitor
  • There doesn't seem to be an easy way of closing an account or deleting an account. I would like all my information removed and proof that it has been.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Logging in

So i just downloaded and installed spotify because i couldnt get the music i wanted on amazon music. I have made multiple accounts, and it verifies and i click sign up, and then it just buffers. I go to sign up again, and it says that email is alread...

• So i just downloaded and installed spotify because i couldnt get the music i wanted on amazon music. I have made multiple accounts, and it verifies and i click sign up, and then it just buffers. I go...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se cobraron tres meses y no tengo servicio

Intenté tres veces suscirbirme a premium y se cobraron las tres veces y no tengo servicio

• Intenté tres veces suscirbirme a premium y se cobraron las tres veces y no tengo servicio
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I'm listening on iPhone 2..but I'm not?!?!

I was in the middle of playing my playlist and it kept telling me I'm listening on iPhone 2 but I'm sure I'm only logged onto my iPhone and laptop..HELP?!?

• I was in the middle of playing my playlist and it kept telling me I'm listening on iPhone 2 but I'm sure I'm only logged onto my iPhone and laptop..HELP?!?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing email address on account to one that exists

Hello, I want to edit the email address via the profile that the account is attached to. Not letting me as this email address is attached to another user that has access to this account.

• Hello, I want to edit the email address via the profile  that the account is attached to.  Not letting me as this email address is attached to another user that has access to this account. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify without Facebook?

OK so I have a premium account with spotify. Normally, log in via facebook however I no longer want to use Facebook. I have discontinued the app with my Facebook account and the Facebook account is now deactivated. How do I log into my paid for premi...

• OK so I have a premium account with spotify. Normally, log in via facebook however I no longer want to use Facebook. I have discontinued the app with my Facebook account and the Facebook account is n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con cuenta premium familiar

Hemos pagado una cuenta premium familiar y resulta que solo se ha activado en 2 correos. Los demás no les llega ningún tipo de correo para activar sus respectivas cuentas. Necesito ayuda. Muchas gracias

• Hemos pagado una cuenta premium familiar y resulta que solo se ha activado en 2 correos. Los demás no les llega ningún tipo de correo para activar sus respectivas cuentas. Necesito ayuda. Muchas grac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription will lapse 2 days; will my family stay connected?

Hi everyone! Me and the rest of my family love spoitify and I am the person who pays spotify. The problem is that I received Disability check on the 1st of last month instead of usually the 3rd due to a holiday causing me to receive my money earlier ...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone! Me and the rest of my family love spoitify and I am the person who pays spotify. The problem is that I received Disability check on the 1st of last month instead of usually the 3rd due t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Contraseña.

No encuentro forma de restablecer mi contraseña, porque no sé con qué correo electrónico me registré. ¿Hay alguna forma de saberlo?

• No encuentro forma de restablecer mi contraseña, porque no sé con qué correo electrónico me registré. ¿Hay alguna forma de saberlo?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps Telling me to use Facebook

So here is my problem - my phone used to remember my spotify details. But it stopped doing so. So I typed them in to log in....it then tells me I dont have a facebook account and that I shoudl input my credential. Weird thing is this only comes up if...

• Casual Listener
  • So here is my problem - my phone used to remember my spotify details. But it stopped doing so. So I typed them in to log in....it then tells me I dont have a facebook account and that I shoudl input ...
  • molloy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been using and paying for premium but can't log into account

I've been using and paying for premium on my iPhone for almost 2 years and today I got logged out and now I can't get back into that account. It all gets charged to iTunes but when I enter that email it says it's invalid. Can someone help?

• I've been using and paying for premium on my iPhone for almost 2 years and today I got logged out and now I can't get back into that account. It all gets charged to iTunes but when I enter that email...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address to enter for family member to sign in

When I invite a family member, they get a notification, do I enter in my user name or their email? B/c i keep getting messages when entering my email that i already have an account. If i enter their email address, what password do I (they) use? VERRR...

• When I invite a family member, they get a notification, do I enter in my user name or their email? B/c i keep getting messages when entering my email that i already have an account. If i enter their ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free suscription and paying every month

Hi,I try Spotify Premium according to my account since 2014, and after the trial period I was charge monthly and had access to premium with my Android App only. All other apps where with free suscription.Since this month, the only app that used to wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I try Spotify Premium according to my account since 2014, and after the trial period I was charge monthly and had access to premium with my Android App only. All other apps where with free suscr...
  • ciro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

How do I stop this person from using my account? I changed my password twice and even pushed the button where I can log out from all my devices. But still someone can access to my spotify and use it.

• How do I stop this person from using my account? I changed my password twice and even pushed the button where I can log out from all my devices. But still someone can access to my spotify and use it.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from device

How can i disconnect my spotify account from a public device?

• Casual Listener
  • How can i disconnect my spotify account from a public device?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account

Guys I've had Spotify a while now . I've broken my phone that had the Spotify account on it beyond repair but the problem is when I sign into this phone it won't let me use premium I'm still laying for the premium and have done for the last 4 months ...

• Guys I've had Spotify a while now . I've broken my phone that had the Spotify account on it beyond repair but the problem is when I sign into this phone it won't let me use premium I'm still laying f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes