Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify only uses old Facebook email

Hello,just created an account and used Facebook to login. However, I can't even use the account because all emails get sent to an old deactivated email. The email is not even used with my facebook and had been deleted for months. Other information su...

• Hello, just created an account and used Facebook to login.  However, I can't even use the account because all emails get sent to an old deactivated email.  The email is not even used with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron de mas

Intente contratar la promoción de 3 meses por 9 y en la pantalla me marco que no pasaba la tarjeta intente con dos tarjetaa dos veces cada una y me dijo lo mismo, y si cargaron el gasto en mis cuentas 4 veces pero no tengo el servicio Premium

• Intente contratar la promoción de 3 meses por 9 y en la pantalla me marco que no pasaba la tarjeta intente con dos tarjetaa dos veces cada una y me dijo lo mismo, y si cargaron el gasto en mis cuenta...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No aparece opcion PayPal

Hola, quiero contratar un servicio premium de Spotify, pero no me aparece la opcion para pagar con Paypal, solo me aparece para pagar con Tarjeta de crédito, como puedo pagar con Paypal, gracias-

• Hola, quiero contratar un servicio premium de Spotify, pero no me aparece la opcion para pagar con Paypal, solo me aparece para pagar con Tarjeta de crédito, como puedo pagar con Paypal, gracias-
  • edbangershow
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suscripcion a premium von AT&T

Hola, tengo una duda, se puede pagar mi cuenta cargándola a AT&T, yo estoy con la compañía de unefon, y puedo utilizar mi cuenta ya mencionada para hacer pagos en aplicaciones y en playa store y me gustaría inscribirme de esta manera, necesito ayuda,...

• Hola, tengo una duda, se puede pagar mi cuenta cargándola a AT&T, yo estoy con la compañía de unefon, y puedo utilizar mi cuenta ya mencionada para hacer pagos en aplicaciones y en playa store y ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account

I can't retrieve my first account on Spotify,

• I can't retrieve my first account on Spotify,
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging out of other devices

I logged into other devices with my Spotify account and I want them all to be signed out of. How do I do that?

• I logged into other devices with my Spotify account and I want them all to be signed out of. How do I do that?
  • edbangershow
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank Account Charged, no Premium or Receipt

My bank account was charged $4.99 for the Student fee while the payment page told me they were unable to verify I am a student. My Spotify account is also not Premium, and I have not been emailed a receipt regarding this transaction. If possible, I w...

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account was charged $4.99 for the Student fee while the payment page told me they were unable to verify I am a student. My Spotify account is also not Premium, and I have not been emailed a r...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing

I have internet access and the songs says "not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" that happens to all of my songs.When I try to play anyother song the program plays the first second then goes to the next song over and...

• I have internet access and the songs says "not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" that happens to all of my songs. When I try to play anyother song the program plays...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge and no premium

I decided to try the premium service using the promotional offer, the first issue was spotify not letting me pay (they said they were having problems but no charge would be made) then tried different credit cards until I could pay, but I haven't rece...

• I decided to try the premium service using the promotional offer, the first issue was spotify not letting me pay (they said they were having problems but no charge would be made) then tried diff...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify got me less than i paid for

I just bought a spotify offer that said "3 months for 99DKK" (3 months for the price of one) I cklicked an add on the spotify app and was immediately directed to the spotify website asking for my credit card information. I typed them in to buy the of...

• I just bought a spotify offer that said "3 months for 99DKK" (3 months for the price of one) I cklicked an add on the spotify app and was immediately directed to the spotify website asking for my cre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find my Playlists..

So i log into my Spotify account well after 6 months, and i cant find my playlists..I had over 600 songs on the playlists and now everythings gone. I remember back in december i contacted Spotify regarding that i accidently connected a new account to...

• Casual Listener
  • So i log into my Spotify account well after 6 months, and i cant find my playlists.. I had over 600 songs on the playlists and now everythings gone. I remember back in december i contacted Spotify r...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access my Spotify Premium on my new phone

Hey,I had an Iphone and had purchased the monthly subscription of 12.99 to spotify through Itunes, it's actually due pretty soon. well I have recently went to a different Iphone and cannot for the life of me get my premium my music or anything to com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I had an Iphone and had purchased the monthly subscription of 12.99 to spotify through Itunes, it's actually due pretty soon. well I have recently went to a different Iphone and cannot for the ...
  • AustinPres95
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

SPOTIFY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $9.99 FOR TWO MONTH ON MY STUDENT ACCOUNT!

**bleep**? I CAN SEE MY PLAN IS $4.99 ON MY PROFILE PAGE AND I JUST CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND IT SHOWS $9.99 IN MAY AND JUNE. I JUST CANCELLED MY PLAN TO AVOID FURTHER CHARGE. PLEASE REFUND THE TWO MONTH'S PREMIUM ASAP! PS: I HAVE VALID STUDENT...

• Casual Listener
  • **bleep**? I CAN SEE MY PLAN IS $4.99 ON MY PROFILE PAGE AND I JUST CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND IT SHOWS $9.99 IN MAY AND JUNE. I JUST CANCELLED MY PLAN TO AVOID FURTHER CHARGE. PLEASE REFUND THE...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Service

I've decided to quit Spotify and sign up for iTunes because after 3 hours of trying to get in touch with Spotify support via e-mail (provided through the website), DM'ing and publicly contacting through Twitter, and reading through customer forums, n...

• Casual Listener
  • I've decided to quit Spotify and sign up for iTunes because after 3 hours of trying to get in touch with Spotify support via e-mail (provided through the website), DM'ing and publicly contacting t...
  • chariarj2398
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

please help!

When I first downloaded spotify I logged in with my facebook and now I've deleted my facebook and I can't log into that account! I have so much music saved and I'm paying for that account also. How can I get into my account? I'm desperate.

• Casual Listener
  • When I first downloaded spotify I logged in with my facebook and now I've deleted my facebook and I can't log into that account! I have so much music saved and I'm paying for that account also. How c...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Intente suscribirme al plan familiar, me hicieron el cargo pero no la suscripcion.

Me intente suscribir al plan familiar, pero me mostro un mensaje diciendo que "parece que el banco no esta teniendo un buen día no se ha hecho ningun cargo" y para mi sorpresa si se realizo el cargo, pero no el upgrade de cuenta, he tratado de encont...

• Casual Listener
  • Me intente suscribir al plan familiar, pero me mostro un mensaje diciendo que "parece que el banco no esta teniendo un buen día no se ha hecho ningun cargo" y para mi sorpresa si se realizo el cargo,...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account loss

I recently got a new iPhone and tried to log in on my phone after downloading the app I couldn't remember my password so had to change that but when I got on it was asking me to get premium but I already pay for premium and have recently just paid my...

• I recently got a new iPhone and tried to log in on my phone after downloading the app I couldn't remember my password so had to change that but when I got on it was asking me to get premium but I alr...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanted to be a part of premium not family and joined both by mistake

Dear Community:As the title let's you know, I now have a problem. Now that I joined family Spotify, the 99c is only until August 20th not September. Does this make any sense? I wanna go back to Premium and enjoy the three months.Am I seeing things wh...

• Dear Community: As the title let's you know, I now have a problem. Now that I joined family Spotify, the 99c is only until August 20th not September. Does this make any sense? I wanna go back to P...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there someone I can talk to over the phone in canada?

Is there someone I can talk to over the phone in Canada? Can my account be on two devices with the 3 month $.99 premuim?

• Is there someone I can talk to over the phone in Canada? Can my account be on two devices with the 3 month $.99 premuim?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes