Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why can't I hear my Spotify music play

Why can't I hear my Spotify music play

• Why can't I hear my Spotify music play
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no premium?

I register for the 3 months of premium for 99 cents, however, got charged the 99 cents but only got a 7 day trial??

• I register for the 3 months of premium for 99 cents, however, got charged the 99 cents but only got a 7 day trial??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I get free Spotify premium on my Spark plan and when I originally signed up for Spotify I used my Facebook account to do so.Now Facebook has decided to lock me out of my account and I can't get access so how can I cancel that subscription and use my ...

• I get free Spotify premium on my Spark plan and when I originally signed up for Spotify I used my Facebook account to do so. Now Facebook has decided to lock me out of my account and I can't get acc...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False promotion

I was suposed to get 3 months for 9 pesos but it only gave me 1 month and took the whole 100 pesos

• Casual Listener
  • I was suposed to get 3 months for 9 pesos but it only gave me 1 month and took the whole 100 pesos
  • rafagl2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium

I recently added 15$ to my iTunes account so I could purchase a month of Spotify premium but once I click "unlock premium" it doesn't do anything and i was wondering if someone could help me out

• Casual Listener
  • I recently added 15$ to my iTunes account so I could purchase a month of Spotify premium but once I click "unlock premium" it doesn't do anything and i was wondering if someone could help me out
  • marcia2034
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong charge

i am from Brazil, I joined Spotify 2 months ago while was saying that I would get 3 months free, but I was charged 14,99 Brazilian Reais today.

• i am from Brazil, I joined Spotify 2 months ago while was saying that I would get 3 months free, but I was charged 14,99 Brazilian Reais today.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moroso

Contrate Spotify mediante movistar hace tres meses mediante una recarga, dos meses no hice la recarga y hoy en día intento activarlo de nuevo pero me dice telefónica movistar que soy morosos en Spotify. Quiero cerrar la cuenta y no puedo por que no t...

• Contrate Spotify mediante movistar hace tres meses mediante una recarga, dos meses no hice la recarga y hoy en día intento activarlo de nuevo pero me dice telefónica movistar que soy morosos en Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got 2 spotify accounts. want to merge

Hi i have 2 spotify accounts 1 created with facebook, which i dont use 2nd one is the premium account. i want to connect my facebook to the second account but it doesnt allow me, because it's connected to the first one. How can i do this? Thanks

• Hi   i have 2 spotify accounts    1 created with facebook, which i dont use   2nd one is the premium account.   i want to connect my facebook to the second account bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong payment

I'm Brazilian user and I got premium for 3 months for R$1.99 but in my credit card the bill were R$10.00. So how can I solve it?

• I'm Brazilian user and I got premium for 3 months for R$1.99 but in my credit card the bill were R$10.00. So how can I solve it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

I would like to start a new free account on Spotify with an email that is already in association with an old account. Can I do this? If so how?

• Visitor
  • I would like to start a new free account on Spotify with an email that is already in association with an old account. Can I do this? If so how?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount and Changing Payment

I am no longer a student and spotify already switched me to the 9.99 price. I wanted to change my payment method but it keeps sending me to the student verification without letting me change my card info. Any help?

• I am no longer a student and spotify already switched me to the 9.99 price. I wanted to change my payment method but it keeps sending me to the student verification without letting me change my card ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot cancel subscription!

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for a few weeks now but cannot find anywhere to do this or even a way to contact someone at Spotify about this issue. When I follow the instructions on the help page: Go to the Subscription page.Under Cancel...

• I've been trying to cancel my subscription for a few weeks now but cannot find anywhere to do this or even a way to contact someone at Spotify about this issue.   When I follow the instructi...
  • ameliamoon4769
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

I can not enter my account premium spotify

I can not enter my account premium spotify, because 408 error appears. Error 408Also I can not change my password, because "The username or email you provided is not associated with any account Spotify active."password change error

sp2.png sp1.png
  • I can not enter my account premium spotify,  because 408 error appears.      Error 408 Also I can not change my password, because "The username or email you provided is not ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium and still not working

Hello I have subscribed to a premium account and I have still been able to have premium access please help

• Hello I have subscribed to a premium account and I have still been able to have premium access please help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but still on free

I just got a new phone over the weekend and downloaded spotify again. I logged in and it's saying to subscribe to premium. I'm thinking it doesn't recognize my new device, I just don't know how to fix it. I did all the steps... I was charged June 6th...

• Visitor
  • I just got a new phone over the weekend and downloaded spotify again. I logged in and it's saying to subscribe to premium. I'm thinking it doesn't recognize my new device, I just don't know how to fi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Just paid for premium for 99pence on what I thought was my daughters account but was in fact my wife's Spotify account. Itwon't let me use the same debit card to re order for daughters Spotify account... Any ideas?

• Just paid for premium for 99pence on what I thought was my daughters account but was in fact my wife's Spotify account. Itwon't let me use the same debit card to re order for daughters Spotify accoun...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium offers

It doesn't let me get a premium offer like the 3 months for 9.99$ but I never even got the free premium offer. what can i do?

• It doesn't let me get a premium offer like the 3 months for 9.99$ but I never even got the free premium offer. what can i do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and email changed

My account is hacked and I received an email saying the email address I used for spotify has been changed. I have attempted to contact spotify via the contact us and email however no reply. Please help!!!..

• Casual Listener
  • My account is hacked and I received an email saying the email address I used for spotify has been changed. I have attempted to contact spotify via the contact us and email however no reply. Please he...
  • byh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UNNECESSARY CHARGES

We have tried to cancel any subscription we may have since we are being charged 10.59 a month but our account notices no subscriptions ongoing. this service has never been active for us but we have been charged once a month for several months. lookin...

• We have tried to cancel any subscription we may have since we are being charged 10.59 a month but our account notices no subscriptions ongoing. this service has never been active for us but we have b...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes