Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled Premium, still got charged

Hi, I signed up for the three months Premium, and then cancelled my subscription last month (March 1, to be exact). However, I still got charged USD 9.99 for the premium account today. I'm wondering why this happened. I had to go into my account and ...

• Hi,   I signed up for the three months Premium, and then cancelled my subscription last month (March 1, to be exact). However, I still got charged USD 9.99 for the premium account today. I'm w...
  • Hurlamania
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

premium for family

I just purchased the family premium. I keep getting an error message when I try to invite my family though email. It just will not let me invite them.

• I just purchased the family premium.  I keep getting an error message when I try to invite my family though email.  It just will not let me invite them.
  • Taralyn18
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium for $0.99 but still on free

Hi guys !! I bought spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months and the transaction was successful but I didnt receive my premium and it is still prompting me to buy premium . Please help anyone ! Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys !! I bought spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months and the transaction was successful but I didnt receive my premium and it is still prompting me to buy premium . Please help anyone ! Thank y...
  • rayfolksongs
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid Premium for another guy

Hey guys,i hope you can help me. I've bought Premium but haven't seen that it wasn't connecting with my Facebook Account. It has connected with the Account from my Ex. Can I get the Money via Paypal back? If that possible?

• Hey guys, i hope you can help me. I've bought Premium but haven't seen that it wasn't connecting with my Facebook Account. It has connected with the Account from my Ex. Can I get the Money via Paypa...
  • Hurlamania
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to subscribe to premium on app

My account paused because i didn't have anymore money on my iTunes account to pay for my next month of spotify premium. So I went to the store got an iTunes card and redeemed it on iTunes. I go on my spotify its says it been paised so I click okay an...

• Casual Listener
  • My account paused because i didn't have anymore money on my iTunes account to pay for my next month of spotify premium. So I went to the store got an iTunes card and redeemed it on iTunes. I go on my...
  • Hurlamania
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

my bank account has been charged for spotify premium, but it will not work on my laptop or my phone. I have tried every single support link and nothing works. Please help or reverse my charge.

• my bank account has been charged for spotify premium, but it will not work on my laptop or my phone.  I have tried every single support link and nothing works.  Please help or reverse my ch...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It won't let me upgrade to premium!

I can't upgrade to premium! I created a new account since I can't open my previous account anymore. I already cancelled my subscription using my old account so I can use my new account. The problem is, I can't upgrade using the promo? The 9 pesos for...

• Music Fan
  • I can't upgrade to premium! I created a new account since I can't open my previous account anymore. I already cancelled my subscription using my old account so I can use my new account. The problem i...
  • patbabiera
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have payed but I dont have the premium

I've just payed the premium and i dont have the premium. Furthermore, as I have payed it before and i didnt have that problem, i thought that it was an payment error and I repeated it again with the same result. I went to my banck account and saw the...

• I've just payed  the premium and i dont have the premium. Furthermore, as I have payed it before and i didnt have that problem, i thought that it was an payment error and I repeated it again wit...
  • ulrich2304
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong account to premium

So apparently I had 2 separate accounts and I upgraded to premium today. But I upgraded the wrong one, the one with a Facebook account. Is there away to change my subscription to the other account. Or merge the two. Additionally I asked a question on...

• So apparently I had 2 separate accounts and I upgraded to premium today. But I upgraded the wrong one, the one with a Facebook account. Is there away to change my subscription to the other account. O...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hello well am trying to add my son to my new family account now am havng some issues on adding him. I added one of my sons. Worked but can't add other. Help any one. Please Thank you

• Hello well am trying to add my son to my new family account now am havng some issues on adding him. I added one of my sons. Worked but can't add other. Help any one. Please Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged Out Cant Log Back In

Hello,I was using my account yesterday on my desktop, which I have a 3 month premium subscription. I went to use my mobile spotify, but it had me logged out and cannot access with the username I had been using. Tried to also log into via the website ...

• Hello, I was using my account yesterday on my desktop, which I have a 3 month premium subscription. I went to use my mobile spotify, but it had me logged out and cannot access with the username I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Bug - Australia

Spotify team,Yesterday I upgraded my Premium subscription to your newly available Family subscription.However, I had to cancel it and revert back to my single premium subscription within a few hours, simply because it doesn't work.When trying to send...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify team, Yesterday I upgraded my Premium subscription to your newly available Family subscription. However, I had to cancel it and revert back to my single premium subscription within a few ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Streaming

I am a premium member now but I am wondering if I were to return to the free version would I still have my playlists? And because I have made playlists can I still listen to them offline?

• I am a premium member now but I am wondering if I were to return to the free version would I still have my playlists? And because I have made playlists can I still listen to them offline?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID FAMILY PREMIUM, BUT STILL ON FREE MODE

What's wrong when you paid for a family subscription (and charged by your bank) but still appear on spotify as a free user (even when you were premium before)? HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • What's wrong when you paid for a family subscription (and charged by your bank) but still appear on spotify as a free user (even when you were premium before)?   HELP!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries

Hi, I'm trying to change my country from Canada to the US, but I'm forced to change my pay details. When I click on pay details, I'm routed to a page that asks me to enter card info and upgrade to premium. Please see attached photos. How can I change...

• Hi,   I'm trying to change my country from Canada to the US, but I'm forced to change my pay details. When I click on pay details, I'm routed to a page that asks me to enter card info and upgr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change my subscription payment date

hi everyone. My question is really simple.I do the payment monthly on the 20th. The situation is that I need to cancel my card and I have to make the payment right now, today. Is there a way that I can make my payment before the scheduled payment day...

• Roadie
  • hi everyone. My question is really simple. I do the payment monthly on the 20th. The situation is that I need to cancel my card and I have to make the payment right now, today.   Is there a w...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

travelling and cant log in

Try to log in from mexico right now..and the only thing it says... you are trying to log in from another country... ( im from belgium) Thats it.. cant do anythingalready made 2 extra accounts.. but everytime i log out... i cant log in anymore..

• Try to log in from mexico right now.. and the only thing it says... you are trying to log in from another country... ( im from belgium)   Thats it.. cant do anything already made 2 extra acc...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else's facebook is connected to my premium

So a few months ago my phone company offered me a free year of spotify premium. They sent me a link to download the application with my promotion code. When i logged in, it immediatly opened facebook and connected my account to the facebook that was ...

• So a few months ago my phone company offered me a free year of spotify premium. They sent me a link to download the application with my promotion code. When i logged in, it immediatly opened facebook...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook to spotify which allows you to link new facebook and invite friends

I am able to disconect an old facebook that is hooked up to my spotify that I have a username for.However I am unable to link my new one and invite friends or follow my friends on my new facebook.

• I am able to disconect an old facebook that is hooked up to my spotify that I have a username for. However I am unable to link my new one and invite friends or follow my friends on my new facebook.
  • Thorirsson
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Need to deactivate old FB but spotify is attached to it.

So I want to know if I can switch facebook accounts on Spotify. When I got spotify a few years back, I signed up with my facebook I used all the time. Now I can't use that facebook because I have a stalker issue. I want to deactivate that facebook, b...

• So I want to know if I can switch facebook accounts on Spotify. When I got spotify a few years back, I signed up with my facebook I used all the time. Now I can't use that facebook because I have a s...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes