Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Gifting premium to international friends

I've been trying to buy premium for friends living in the U.S. however I am not. I am advised that I could only buy premium in my country even though I have credit card that support payment and purchases in the U.S. in dollars. Isn't music as a gift ...

• I've been trying to buy premium for friends living in the U.S. however I am not. I am advised that I could only buy premium in my country even though I have credit card that support payment and purch...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Cuenta vulnerada

PlanFree/PremiumCountryArgentina Device(Huawei Mate 10 Lite)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueBuenos días/tardes Mi problema es que mi cuenta ha sido vulnerada/hackeada.Alguien ha entrado a mi cuenta Enzocaputo y, no solamente cambió mi c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Argentina   Device (Huawei Mate 10 Lite) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Buenos días/tardes   Mi problema es que mi cuenta ha s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Student credentials are associated with another account" but is associated in the same account

Hello! I'm having problems with going for spotify student. I have already been verified by sheerid and was given the email to activate it. I have entered my card details but it did not go through for some reason. I tried to relog into my account and ...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I'm having problems with going for spotify student. I have already been verified by sheerid and was given the email to activate it. I have entered my card details but it did not go through for...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open the spotify on my PC and handphone

Plan: PremiumCountry: IndonesiaDevice: Samsung Galaxy Note 9Operating System: Windows 10 on my PC, Latest Android on my Galaxy Note 9 My Question or IssueHi, I can't open the spotify on my PC and handphone. Only happen today.I have tried uninstall an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Indonesia Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System: Windows 10 on my PC, Latest Android on my Galaxy Note 9   My Question or Issue Hi,   ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I still can't log in on my Android phone

PlanFreeCountryPHDeviceSamsung Galaxy J1Operating SystemAndroid 5.1.1My Question or IssueI have trouble logging in to the Spotify app on my phone. I've deleted all of my existing free accounts (including the ones linked to FB), deleted and reinstalle...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country PH Device Samsung Galaxy J1 Operating System Android 5.1.1 My Question or Issue I have trouble logging in to the Spotify app on my phone. I've deleted all of my existing fr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Issue

OK so I'm trying to change the email of my current account, but it says that I already used the same email address before on another account. I don't remember using this email in making one though, but I still checked and made an attempt to login. Of...

• Visitor
  • OK so I'm trying to change the email of my current account, but it says that I already used the same email address before on another account. I don't remember using this email in making one though, b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of personal info

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueHI,I can't change any of my personal infos, especially email address.My spotify account is not connected to my facebook account, any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany     My Question or Issue HI, I can't change any of my personal infos, especially email address. My spotify account is not connected to my facebook acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail change

I wanted to change an e-mail and accidentaly I typed in wrong e-mail (gmail.com instead of outlook.com) and hit ok. I realized my mistake and quick changed it back to my own e-mail. I confirmed it through e-mail link and now everything is ok I think....

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to change an e-mail and accidentaly I typed in wrong e-mail (gmail.com instead of outlook.com) and hit ok. I realized my mistake and quick changed it back to my own e-mail. I confirmed it th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application closes upon login

When you log into your account, the application instantly closes, also on the phone. I have a premium.

• Visitor
  • When you log into your account, the application instantly closes, also on the phone. I have a premium.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Plan:FreeCountry:UK Device(Samsung J7)Operating System(iOS idk what version tbh) I have recently moved to the UK, and I'm having issues trying to log in into my account .The issue is that I cant enter my account even tho I have the correct password a...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Country: UK   Device (Samsung J7) Operating System (iOS idk what version tbh)       I have recently moved to the UK, and I'm having issues trying to log i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change username, no "edit profile" button on mobile or desktop.

PlanFamilyCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 2/PCOperating SystemAndroid/Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't seem to edit my account info at all. My username is a bunch of random letters and numbers and none of the other threads here seem to help. I hav...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country USA Device Google Pixel 2/PC Operating System Android/Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't seem to edit my account info at all. My username is a bunch of rando...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is blasting music on my speakers using spotify. How to stop it?

Hi-A friend of my son is using his spotify app to blast music in the middle of the night on my denon heos speakers, waking us up.He is doing this from miles away. How is he accessing my network, and how can I block this?THANKS

• Hi- A friend of my son is using his spotify app to blast music in the middle of the night on my denon heos speakers, waking us up. He is doing this from miles away. How is he accessing my network...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Promocion falsa

Me estafaron!!! Estoy enojado, me suscribi a premium por la oferta de vacaciones 3 meses por 99, le di clik para suscribirme, pague y solo me dieron un mes exijo una respuesta a esto!!

• Me estafaron!!! Estoy enojado, me suscribi a premium por la oferta de vacaciones 3 meses por 99, le di clik para suscribirme, pague y solo me dieron un mes exijo una respuesta a esto!!
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Authentication

I believe Spotify should have an authentication feature or Two-Factor. I hate getting an email saying “new login” but it wasn’t me. It frightens me and i’ve had experience in the past that someone has logged into my account and played a bunch of cree...

• Visitor
  • I believe Spotify should have an authentication feature or Two-Factor. I hate getting an email saying “new login” but it wasn’t me. It frightens me and i’ve had experience in the past that someone ha...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant change my profile

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't change any of my personal information on my account this happened around the time whe...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i find the email adress associated with a specific username

Hi there.I have another Spotify account that i have actually used, thus having the likes and follows i have chosen. I cannot log into this other account on other devices than my phone, which is already logged in. None of the passwords that i remember...

• Visitor
  • Hi there. I have another Spotify account that i have actually used, thus having the likes and follows i have chosen. I cannot log into this other account on other devices than my phone, which is alr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username on my web account page is not matching the username listed on mobile/desktop app.

My username on my web account page is not matching the username listed on mobile/desktop app.How do I sync it?

• Casual Listener
  • My username on my web account page is not matching the username listed on mobile/desktop app. How do I sync it?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts getting blocked

Hello!So I'm a Premium user for quite long and now my sister and my mom want spotify, they live with me so I told them to create a free account first while I get family plan, both of their accounts were blocked within the day. They try to access and ...

• Visitor
  • Hello! So I'm a Premium user for quite long and now my sister and my mom want spotify, they live with me so I told them to create a free account first while I get family plan, both of their accounts...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist on Deleted Account

PlanPremium My Question or IssueHello, I've just permanently canceled my old account. I thought all of my playlists, username, ect. gonna be deleted along with it. But when I use my new acc to search for one of the playlists belong to that old accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Hello,   I've just permanently canceled my old account. I thought all of my playlists, username, ect. gonna be deleted along with it. But when I us...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my past passwords being stored by Spotify?

I did a password reset and am shocked that Spotify is maintaining a database of my past passwords. I tried reusing a few old ones and was presented with a message to choose a different password that I hadn't used before. This is a very dangerous prac...

• I did a password reset and am shocked that Spotify is maintaining a database of my past passwords. I tried reusing a few old ones and was presented with a message to choose a different password that ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes