Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

cant log in

Because I, accidentally, rebooked the automatic debit, I can no longer log in.I still like to pay the debit, so i can use my account again.Can you help me? Thanks, Daan Beers

• Because I, accidentally, rebooked the automatic debit, I can no longer log in. I still like to pay the debit, so i can use my account again. Can you help me?   Thanks,   Daan Beers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months Premium??!

It said i could get 3 months premium for 9kr but i think they meant 99kr so i bought premium and got charged 99kr, and now it says that the renewal date is next month???https://imgur.com/a/HrGS8Kr is the Danish money.

• Regular
  • It said i could get 3 months premium for 9kr but i think they meant 99kr so i bought premium and got charged 99kr, and now it says that the renewal date is next month??? https://imgur.com/a/HrGS8 K...
  • tumbsor
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

PREMIUM on account. Says 'FREE' help!!

Heyyy there!So basically ive had premium for more than a year now and have only experience one other problem near the beginning. At the moment when i log in online to Spotify it says my subscription is 'Premium' but when im on the app it says 'Free' ...

• Regular
  • Heyyy there! So basically ive had premium for more than a year now and have only experience one other problem near the beginning. At the moment when i log in online to Spotify it says my subscript...
  • Jessiehoososhaw
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan for family members traveling

I would like to gift the Spotify family plan. My family member is frequently out of country for business. Will their Spotify service be unavailable if they use the service outside of the country of my billing address? Are there any time limits on thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to gift the Spotify family plan. My family member is frequently out of country for business. Will their Spotify service be unavailable if they use the service outside of the country of m...
  • hestervg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium twice

I paid 0.99 euro for a 3 month trial, but after that we started a spotify family thing. Now i can't stop the 3 trial months and as long as you don't stop your subscription you have to pay 9.99 each month.

• I paid 0.99 euro for a 3 month trial, but after that we started a spotify family thing. Now i can't stop the 3 trial months and as long as you don't stop your subscription you have to pay 9.99 each m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failed upgrade to 0,99c premium trial period (no obvious error)

Hi, I registered my account and payed for 0,99c-3month-premium via PayPal. Now, a few days later, I wanted to upgrade the 7-day-trials of my daughter and my wife to the 0,99c-3month-premium, with the same PayPal account. Now PayPal complained and req...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I registered my account and payed for 0,99c-3month-premium via PayPal.   Now, a few days later, I wanted to upgrade the 7-day-trials of my daughter and my wife to the 0,99c-3month...
  • sklages
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema con la suscripción Premium

Realicé la suscripción premium y se me facturó pero no me aparece la suscripción en mi cuenta y sigo con la cuenta free. Tampoco tengo forma de cancelarla para que no se me efectúen pagos de los meses sucesivos.

• Realicé la suscripción premium y se me facturó pero no me aparece la suscripción en mi cuenta y sigo con la cuenta free. Tampoco tengo forma de cancelarla para que no se me efectúen pagos de los mese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in with the right email or with my Facebook

I joined Spotify with my email. then a few days later I linked my account to Facebook and now on the top right hand side of the screen it shows my Facebook name and icon. today, Spotify suddenly logged me out and I couldn't log back in with my email ...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined Spotify with my email. then a few days later I linked my account to Facebook and now on the top right hand side of the screen it shows my Facebook name and icon. today, Spotify suddenly logg...
  • nevergetaholdof
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete totally and definitely the community account?!

Hi, i tried several time to delete my community account, every time that i click on delete account it's all ok, but after some days i start again to receive community help notification email from forum. But is not possible to delete totally and defin...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i tried several time to delete my community account, every time that i click on delete account it's all ok, but after some days i start again to receive community help notification email...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro

Buen día, me hice usuario premium el pasado 31 de mayo de 2016, tengo la promoción de $9.00 por 3 meses (México) los pagos son con tarjeta de débito y son realizados cada día 7 de cada mes. El día 7 de junio de 2016 se hizo el cargo y hoy 9 de junio ...

• Buen día, me hice usuario premium el pasado 31 de mayo de 2016, tengo la promoción de $9.00 por 3 meses (México) los pagos son con tarjeta de débito y son realizados cada día 7 de cada mes. El día 7 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Is Scamming Me

Ok, so a week ago some of my friends, who doesn't own a way of paying online, asked me if I would pay for their 9DKK 3 months spotify subscription, if I got the money in hand. I inclined and said good, but when I paid, they still had free accounts, a...

• Ok, so a week ago some of my friends, who doesn't own a way of paying online, asked me if I would pay for their 9DKK 3 months spotify subscription, if I got the money in hand. I inclined and said goo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

changing music on other devices

Since i have upgraded my account to Premium for Family i have noticed that other Devices that i havent added to my members list have Premium when they hadn't before but they are also able to change the music of any devices that are logged in at the s...

• Since i have upgraded my account to Premium for Family i have noticed that other Devices that i havent added to my members list have Premium when they hadn't before but they are also able to change t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium customer for years but now not!?

I have been paying for premium but now my payment has not been taken and my account has now been switched to free. Plenty of money in account so not sure why it wasn't taken. Went to upgrade again but now it's £12.99 as opposed to £9.99! Why should I...

• I have been paying for premium but now my payment has not been taken and my account has now been switched to free. Plenty of money in account so not sure why it wasn't taken. Went to upgrade again bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but still Free

Hi, I've been charged when I changed from free to premium, but I'm still free account user.The payment order was Spotify P0033AFA2D. When I click "Get Premium" it still asks for new card details. I can intriduce different card details but I don't wan...

• Hi,   I've been charged when I changed from free to premium, but I'm still free account user. The payment order was Spotify P0033AFA2D. When I click "Get Premium" it still asks for new c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription help

Hey, Ive been paying for my mums premium account, but she hasnt used it in a couple of months. Can Spotify please cancel it as my mother has forgotten her login details and they keep taking money out of my account!!!

• Hey, Ive been paying for my mums premium account, but she hasnt used it in a couple of months. Can Spotify please cancel it as my mother has forgotten her login details and they keep taking money out...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

joined up for 0.99 for three months but charged 9.99

Hi i took up the offer of 0.99 for three months but i see from my bank statement i was charged 9.99. I only signed up as i thought it was 0.99. I do not want to pay 9.99 per month and i should only pay 0.99 as i see now that the offer only applies to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i took up the offer of 0.99 for three months but i see from my bank statement i was charged 9.99. I only signed up as i thought it was 0.99. I do not want to pay 9.99 per month and i should only p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

Hi guys and Spotify Team, Someone linked into my Spotify Account. So I logged out. The old pw is not working anymore, so I wanted to reset. I get an email but everytime it says that the form is expired or already used. I can not change my pw. I tried...

• Hi guys and Spotify Team,   Someone linked into my Spotify Account. So I logged out.   The old pw is not working anymore, so I wanted to reset. I get an email but everytime it says that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for subscription I don't have

Cancelled my subscription but was charged $11.99 for Premium moments later. How do you contact customer service to get a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • Cancelled my subscription but was charged $11.99 for Premium moments later. How do you contact customer service to get a refund?
  • spurssinger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting Spotify Free account

Hi! I'd like to know how to permanently delete my spotify free account. I've already tried following the information given by spotify but haven't succeeded. It seems spotify has made it as difficult as possible... Is there anyone who has managed to d...

• Hi!   I'd like to know how to permanently delete my spotify free account. I've already tried following the information given by spotify but haven't succeeded. It seems spotify has made it as d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can anyone suggest a solution please?!

I had a pop up on my phone this morning saying someone my account had been opened elsewhere so I logged out to change my password (no-one else knows this) and now I logged back in using the Facebook login and all of my songs etc are gone and I no lon...

• Visitor
  • I had a pop up on my phone this morning saying someone my account had been opened elsewhere so I logged out to change my password (no-one else knows this) and now I logged back in using the Facebook ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes