Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account

Hello I want to delete my account permanently 

• Hello I want to delete my account permanently 
  • spsullinha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Posible to know how old my account is?

Hi.

I was just wondering out of curiosity how long i have been using spotify. Is this posible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.<br><br>I was just wondering out of curiosity how long i have been using spotify. Is this posible?
  • brickedlinus
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student to premium

I am no longer a student and my credit card number changed. How do I update my credit card details and convert my account to a standard premium account? I fail the sheerid lookup.

• Casual Listener
  • I am no longer a student and my credit card number changed. How do I update my credit card details and convert my account to a standard premium account? I fail the sheerid lookup.
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from premium to familiy without my knowlegde.

So I have been using premium for 2 years now and suddenly ive got an email from paypal saying I have to pay 30euros for next month. I did not want a familiy account at all. Once I checked my spotify profile and went to control my so called "family" t...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have been using premium for 2 years now and suddenly ive got an email from paypal saying I have to pay 30euros for next month. I did not want a familiy account at all. Once I checked my spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium FREE for 30 days

I signed up for premium free for 30 days anduring I wasn't suppose to be charged until June 12th 2016 but for some Reason theyes charged me $5.40 today. What the hell

• I signed up for premium free for 30 days anduring I wasn't suppose to be charged until June 12th 2016 but for some Reason theyes charged me $5.40 today. What the hell
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in through facebook

I have spotify premium and I can't log in through Facebook. Everytime I try on the desktop app its says the username or password is incorrect. Everytime i try on the web player it doesn't let me through. When I try to access my account settings in th...

• Visitor
  • I have spotify premium and I can't log in through Facebook. Everytime I try on the desktop app its says the username or password is incorrect. Everytime i try on the web player it doesn't let me thro...
  • Connordunc
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Account shows different name, someone else used it, logging out from devices didn't change it back

Starting at least a couple days ago all of my devices show a different username ("Renato Correia" instead of "ebrl") - I noticed it when the Android app informed me the account was already connected on another device, which wasn't mine. I could contr...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting at least a couple days ago all of my devices show a different username ("Renato Correia" instead of "ebrl") - I noticed it when the Android app informed me the account was already connected ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs playlist on premium ?

Hello, I would want to know if I will still be able to hear to suggested songs even when I will go to premium. If there is some playlist, or something like that, that will suggest you songs based on what you are hearing. The only thing because I am w...

• Hello, I would want to know if I will still be able to hear to suggested songs even when I will go to premium. If there is some playlist, or something like that, that will suggest you songs based on ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account seems not to be working anymore

Dear Support, My family has a family plan which runs on the credit card from my dad. In the account settings it shows, that Spotify Family is active and will be renewed today. I'm pretty sure my dad's credit card hasn't reached the limit. If you want...

familyplan.png
  • Dear Support,   My family has a family plan which runs on the credit card from my dad. In the account settings it shows, that Spotify Family is active and will be renewed today. I'm pretty sur...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked by accident

Hi!I accidently facebook linked my business' spotify user to my facebook account which was already linked to my personal account.I unlinked immediately but now I can't access the old account - it just says wrong password or username, and i can't rese...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I accidently facebook linked my business' spotify user to my facebook account which was already linked to my personal account. I unlinked immediately but now I can't access the old account...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium GONE?

I have been paying for spotify premium for over a year now and all of a sudden since the last update on my iphone it says im FREE user. I have logged in on my pc and it also says FREE user, i have contacted customer support and all they done was link...

• Regular
  • I have been paying for spotify premium for over a year now and all of a sudden since the last update on my iphone it says im FREE user.   I have logged in on my pc and it also says FREE user, ...
  • Rich30
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Reclaim money

I was charged for a year and only wanted to pay monthly for Spotify how do I fix

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged for a year and only wanted to pay monthly for Spotify how do I fix
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop getting charged?

I am getting charged for Premium, but when I go into my account, it tells me that I do not have a premium account! Therefore, the option to change out of premium is not there. I would also like to delete my account, but I don't want to do that until ...

• Visitor
  • I am getting charged for Premium, but when I go into my account, it tells me that I do not have a premium account!  Therefore, the option to change out of premium is not there.   I woul...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login will work via internet but not app

Can anyone help please? I created a login originally via Spotify App then was soon after upgraded to premium via network provider so deleted app as per instruction. After I downloaded app again, I receive error message when trying to log-In. Password...

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone help please? I created a login originally via Spotify App then was soon after upgraded to premium via network provider so deleted app as per instruction. After I downloaded app again, I re...
  • Jules43
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account not working after I already paid and verified

I had an account before going to school - got the student discount , paid for it, verified my student info, got the email yet my account is still under free. What's the issue???

• I had an account before going to school - got the student discount , paid for it, verified my student info, got the email yet my account is still under free. What's the issue???
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chargeback disabled Premium account

Hello, my name is Milla and I had to create this account in order to use this help center. I have an premium account, my username is millagois and I paid for a gift card. Always had. In the beggining of march, I entered a 3 month gift card, and in th...

• Hello, my name is Milla and I had to create this account in order to use this help center. I have an premium account, my username is millagois and I paid for a gift card. Always had. In the b...
  • AmberGalindo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! submitting a song to a official playlist

Is it possible to submit a song to a official Spotify playlist? Or are there any open collaborate playlists in the official toplists? It would be a great way to spread good but unknown artists and not only the obvious generic songs. There could be hu...

• Regular
  • Is it possible to submit a song to a official Spotify playlist? Or are there any open collaborate playlists in the official toplists? It would be a great way to spread good but unknown artists and no...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

credit card

Hello, my problem is that I have linked spotify account with my credit card . I want to unsubscribe and stop paying but i dont know how to do it . i dont know the email and the password spotify account , please help . Thank you

• Hello, my problem is that I have linked spotify account with my credit card . I want to unsubscribe and stop paying but i dont know how to do it . i dont know the email and the password spotify accou...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! An Artist featured on Spotify

Hello! Through my distribution service my music is listed on Spotify, and I have recently created a Spotify account as well, but was wondering if there's a way to link the Artist account for DJ Fyuri the Poni with my Spotify account? Thank you!

• Hello!   Through my distribution service my music is listed on Spotify, and I have recently created a Spotify account as well, but was wondering if there's a way to link the Artist account for...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to upload music onto Spotify

My friends have albums that can't get much support. Is there a way for them to upload their music onto this music site?

• Visitor
  • My friends have albums that can't get much support. Is there a way for them to upload their music onto this music site?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes