Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

i want to delete my account

please, i can`t find the contact form to request the deleting of my account, please help. regards

• please, i can`t find the contact form to request the deleting of my account, please help.   regards
  • Daniela14
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change my credit card?

It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?

spot.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DJay + Spotify not working

For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong

• For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to enter NUS card number

Hi I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the next screen to enter my NUS card number, however it wont al...

• Hi   I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account. I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by entering in my card again

• I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account.  I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by en...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Hi , i used Spotify Vodofone Plan(3 months premimum) but not use spotify now. this image error screen .Vodofone customer service say "need talk to spotify" (i used page http://icerik.vodafone.com.tr/OTPLogin?redirect=Spotify ) thank you.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-17-31-24.jpg
  • Hi , i used Spotify Vodofone Plan(3 months premimum) but  not use spotify now. this image error screen .Vodofone customer service say "need talk to spotify"  (i used page http://icerik...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

Hello I have been trying to get of hold of someone I have an issue with my account I am being charged double on my bank account can someone please contact me!!!!!!!

• Hello I have been trying to get of  hold of someone I have an issue with my account I am being charged double on my bank account can someone please contact me!!!!!!!
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hello, I'm from the Netherlands and my aacount got hacked yesterday. I got no response, can you help me? Regards,Deniz

• Hello,   I'm from the Netherlands and my aacount got hacked yesterday. I got no response, can you help me?   Regards, Deniz
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

//

//

• Regular
  •   //
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help

I was trying to get Spotify student premium account and when I was in there it didn't recognize me as a student and at this point. Kinda just gave up and then I look at my credit card and it got charged the amount for the student account but the prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to get Spotify student premium account and when I was in there it didn't recognize me as a student and at this point. Kinda just gave up and then I look at my credit card and it got char...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused...."

Why do I keep getting this message? I have a premium account. There are 2 devices connected. I'm listening to offline music when this happens. Running on a iphone 6.

IMG_3451.PNG
  • Why do I keep getting this message?  I have a premium account.  There are 2 devices connected.  I'm listening to offline music when this happens.  Running on a iphone 6.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

I purchased an 6-month e-gift card for my friend Kevin for his bday and requested to have it sent to his email address: kevinmkulzer@gmail.com; however, he has yet to receive it and it was supposed to be delivered today. The Order ID is: 203063902544...

• I purchased an 6-month e-gift card for my friend Kevin for his bday and requested to have it sent to his email address: kevinmkulzer@gmail.com; however, he has yet to receive it and it was supposed t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove a fraud charge

I have recently been charged $126.47 from Spotify. I downloaded the app forever ago and have never even used it. Opened the app a couple weeks ago to see what it was about and never even used it then. Then the next day I was charged. My account still...

• I have recently been charged $126.47 from Spotify. I downloaded the app forever ago and have never even used it. Opened the app a couple weeks ago to see what it was about and never even used it then...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but cancelled

You've charged me £9.99 on the 13th may but I've cancelled my subscription weeks ago, I'd like a refund please user name is andyu1991.

• Casual Listener
  • You've charged me £9.99 on the 13th may but I've cancelled my subscription weeks ago, I'd like a refund please user name is andyu1991.
  • Andyu1991
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged by paypal

I signed up with the wrong email and i password i dont know. I also signed into my paypal account which is now supposedly going to get charged in a few days after the trail is finished i just want to cancel the subscription now but dont know anything...

• I signed up with the wrong email and i password i dont know. I also signed into my paypal account which is now supposedly going to get charged in a few days after the trail is finished i just want to...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Hi there,Thanks for getting in touch.Here's what we got from you: hello. i have had my free spotify account for a while now and decided to see if i would make use of the paid subscription so i have taken the trial for 30 days free. After a while the ...

• Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. Here's what we got from you: hello. i have had my free spotify account for a while now and decided to see if i would make use of the paid subscription so ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice on the same day and never got premium

Here's what we got from you: I tried to purchase Spotify Premium with the student discount, but it kept saying my student information wasn't valid (which it is valid) and I couldn't get premium with the discount. Later that day two chargers of $4.99 ...

• Here's what we got from you: I tried to purchase Spotify Premium with the student discount, but it kept saying my student information wasn't valid (which it is valid) and I couldn't get premium with ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Notifications

My little bell (next to the message's icon) for the notifications is disappeared! How can I do to see it again? I need it to know about my following's new music! I thank you for the help!

• Casual Listener
  • My little bell (next to the message's icon) for the notifications is disappeared! How can I do to see it again? I need it to know about my following's new music! I thank you for the help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but never upgrade my accout

Hi everyone!I've just notice that there are charges on my CC in april and may.. but I have a free account and i NEVER BOUGHT a premiun account!!Also in my profile there aren't receipts! So.. what are that charges on my credit cards?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I've just notice that there are charges on my CC in april and may.. but I have a free account and i NEVER BOUGHT a premiun account!! Also in my profile there aren't receipts! So..&nbsp...
  • Jei_Jei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving device password

Hi all, I've previously had a premium subscription to spotify without any problems. This time around, however, I can't seem to get a device password (ONKYO TX-NR609 receiver). This is the sole reason I've decided to go and pay for Spotify, and now it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've previously had a premium subscription to spotify without any problems. This time around, however, I can't seem to get a device password (ONKYO TX-NR609 receiver). This is the so...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes