Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I payed my Bill last month payment went through got downgraded

I payed my monthly payment. The payment went through I have my bank statement. Why did i got downgraded if I paid

• I payed my monthly payment. The payment went through I have my bank statement. Why did i got downgraded if I paid
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T CREATE PASSWORD

My spotify account is connected to facebook, and I want to creat an user and a password. When I click the link I received to create a password, and try to do it, none of the passwords I choose work. What can I do?

• My spotify account is connected to facebook, and I want to creat an user and a password. When I click the link I received to create a password, and try to do it, none of the passwords I choose w...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email address changed by someone

My email addressed was changed by someone in Russia. I'm based in Singapore and am logged in via Facebook. I now cannot change the email address back, nor can I access the password. I'm on a Premium account and am worried that my payment details coul...

• My email addressed was changed by someone in Russia. I'm based in Singapore and am logged in via Facebook. I now cannot change the email address back, nor can I access the password. I'm on a Premium ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can subscribe to premium via pay by mobile

When I try to continue my subscription, I was prompt with an error. "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"

• When I try to continue my subscription, I was prompt with an error. "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Remainder of my Gift Card after 99 cent New Years Deal

So when Spotify had their 99 cents 3 months New Year's deal, I used my $30 gift card to pay for it. The 3 months are ovbiously up by now, and there is definitley more money on my gift card since I only paid 99 cents. I although, cannot seem to use th...

• Casual Listener
  • So when Spotify had their 99 cents 3 months New Year's deal, I used my $30 gift card to pay for it. The 3 months are ovbiously up by now, and there is definitley more money on my gift card since I on...
  • mallorydepew
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no premium

Yesterday I tried get the student discount and upon realizing that my school was not listed I did not go through with the transaction. However, I was still charged $4.99 yet my spotify still shows that I need to "update my payment method". I would li...

• Yesterday I tried get the student discount and upon realizing that my school was not listed I did not go through with the transaction. However, I was still charged $4.99 yet my spotify still shows th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The account is not updating for premium

I have already received confirmation of payment by e-mail, have followed the steps of the manual several times, however the account not upgrade to premium, what should I do ???

• Casual Listener
  • I have already received confirmation of payment by e-mail, have followed the steps of the manual several times, however the account not upgrade to premium, what should I do ???
  • LeoVíctor
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Acct change

How do I change my user name? It's showing my full name which I don't want on there

• How do I change my user name? It's showing my full name which I don't want on there
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't link my Starbucks partner number to Spotify

Every time I try to go to https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/ it just says "Something went wrong, try again later."I followed the instructions on the spotify support hub, where it says to log into the starbucks hub but I coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to go to https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/ it just says "Something went wrong, try again later." I followed the instructions on the spotify support h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I signed up for premium last week. I was charged for it but it's not working. It doesn't show that I have premium and it keeps asking me to upgrade. I've tried reinstalling the app and signing in and out but nothing is working.

• I signed up for premium last week. I was charged for it but it's not working. It doesn't show that I have premium and it keeps asking me to upgrade. I've tried reinstalling the app and signing in and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists unavailable

Hello.When i use spotify i got all the songs downloaded and i stay in offlinemode, but I assure that i have remained connected to the online servers before the 30 days.Now the problem that appears, now several times is pretty ***** annoying. Sometime...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. When i use spotify i got all the songs downloaded and i stay in offlinemode, but I assure that i have remained connected to the online servers before the 30 days. Now the problem that appear...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

12 month subscription has ended early

My subscription has been cut short. Ive had 2 12 month subscriptions from Vodafone. The first was in July 2014, then I renewed my phone early in May 2015. I entered the new 12 month subscription code in May 2015 only to find that it doesnt tag it on ...

• My subscription has been cut short. Ive had 2 12 month subscriptions from Vodafone. The first was in July 2014, then I renewed my phone early in May 2015. I entered the new 12 month subscription code...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, my mothor in law is being charged for spotify, and she doesn't even know what spotify is!

SO we got nz$12.99 leaving her account every month for the last few monthsFeb 21 Spotify 212414297086-5Ref# 60517915615612 March Spotify 244972498087-2ref#6071751561989 April 263270788080-1ref #6099771561579 May P000BFFAEref# 612971156144Is there any...

• SO we got nz$12.99 leaving her account every month for the last few months Feb 21 Spotify 212414297086-5 Ref# 605179156156 12 March Spotify 244972498087-2 ref#607175156198 9 April 263270788080-1...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have you charged me?

I had a trial - I cancelled it , but you still charged me. Can I have my £9.99 back?

•  I had a trial - I cancelled it , but you still charged me.  Can I have my £9.99 back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advance Payment?

I subscribed to Spotify Premium with Boku as the payment method (using my Globe Telecom Prepaid SIM card). There is currently a promo right now where the first month of Premium is free, and I will be charged Php129 (+VAT, AFAIK) after the first month...

• I subscribed to Spotify Premium with Boku as the payment method (using my Globe Telecom Prepaid SIM card). There is currently a promo right now where the first month of Premium is free, and I will be...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email and password changed. How to recover ?

I see the same question all over user forums and nothing in the way of a solution which is disgraceful customer service.Someone has changed email and password to my premium Spotify account. I can log in with Facebook and connect to my account but any...

• Casual Listener
  • I see the same question all over user forums and nothing in the way of a solution which is disgraceful customer service. Someone has changed email and password to my premium Spotify account. I can...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sharing account

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have a family account with someone who lives in another country.

• Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have a family account with someone who lives in another country.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play artists or artist radio, despite having premium?

Hello, I have Spotify Premium, but lately I have been having trouble playing artists' radio stations, or even the artists themselves. Most recently, I was not able to play Eve 6 or Alt-J. The error I receive says "This song is not available. If you h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have Spotify Premium, but lately I have been having trouble playing artists' radio stations, or even the artists themselves. Most recently, I was not able to play Eve 6 or Alt...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked premium acc

Hi.How dom i get my hacked premium acc back?

• Hi. How dom i get my hacked premium acc back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro de pagamento

Eu paguei 1 mês na promoção na promessa de ganhar 60 dias à mais grátis,porém , passou se 1 mês e não tenho mais os benefícios do Premium,isso para min se chama calote

• Eu paguei 1 mês na promoção na promessa de ganhar 60 dias à mais grátis,porém , passou se 1 mês e não tenho mais os benefícios do Premium,isso para min se chama calote
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes