Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Logging in with facebook

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm new to the communtiy. I sent an email to Spotify and they sent me here to ask the question. Starting here recently when I log into spotify at work all I do is click "log in with facebook" and it logs m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm new to the communtiy. I sent an email to Spotify and they sent me here to ask the question. Starting here recently when I log into spotify at work all...
  • agilbee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund in 14 days.

So 4 days passed since I bought premium and I wasn't satisfied and I want to get a refund. Where and what should I contact?

• So 4 days passed since I bought premium and I wasn't satisfied and I want to get a refund. Where and what should I contact? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone - Vodafone problem?

I upgraded my Vodafone account no 19/11 and then was given 6 months Spotify Premium which started working the next day. However, on 28/11 it reverted to a Free account. I have contacted Vodafone who have tried to help but have got nowhere. Any help w...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my Vodafone account no 19/11 and then was given 6 months Spotify Premium which started working the next day. However, on 28/11 it reverted to a Free account. I have contacted Vodafone who ...
  • MrsCR
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium showing up as free in IPhone app

I've been subscribed to Premium for over 2 years. Yesterday the app iPhone requested to sign in again. Now my account is a free one (can see my playlists, can't play individual songs without shuffling, lost all my offline, etc). If I sign in online m...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been subscribed to Premium for over 2 years. Yesterday the app iPhone requested to sign in again. Now my account is a free one (can see my playlists, can't play individual songs without shufflin...
  • Toomuchroom
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for Student Subscription - Could Not Verify as Student

I tried signing up for Spotifiy premium with my old college email address not thinking of what the student verification process would be lol. Long story short, I am unable to verify I am a student but my bank account has been charged for $4.99 and th...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried signing up for Spotifiy premium with my old college email address not thinking of what the student verification process would be lol. Long story short, I am unable to verify I am a ...
  • allisonwhitney
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone hacked my account

I need help someone hacked my account and changed my email and password the only way I have to access now is with my facebook account

• Regular
  • I need help someone hacked my account and changed my email and password the only way I have to access now is with my facebook account
  • cgomezmendez
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country - website just hangs

Dear Spotify customer services I read and followed the FAQ on how to change my country. However, after I have clicked through want to use another payment option and then clicked on change country, it just hangs indefinitely with "Loading. Please wait...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify customer services   I read and followed the FAQ on how to change my country.  However, after I have clicked through want to use another payment option and then clicked on cha...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

English spotify in germany

How can I change the language of spotify web to English if I'm in Germany?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change the language of spotify web to English if I'm in Germany?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund of my subscription fee

I was randomly charged $11.29 on my debit card from spotify when i cancelled it mid way through the trial period.I was simply wondering how i can go about getting a refund for this money that was taken from my account.

• I was randomly charged $11.29 on my debit card from spotify when i cancelled it mid way through the trial period. I was simply wondering how i can go about getting a refund for this money that was t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hey spotify, I try to get spotify premium, but I noticed there was a special discount for students. I didn't knew it was only referring for college students you see I'm a high school student . By the time I noticed the transaction have already took p...

• Hey spotify, I try to get spotify premium, but I noticed there was a special discount for students. I didn't knew it was only referring for college students you see I'm a high school student . By the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't locate account - payment is being debited

I have a Facebook linked account which specifically says that I am Spotify FREE - however $11.99 is being debited from my account every month. I have tried to log in using the only 3 email addresses that I have and Spotify doesn't recognise them - I ...

• I have a Facebook linked account which specifically says that I am Spotify FREE - however $11.99 is being debited from my account every month. I have tried to log in using the only 3 email addresses ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I Upgraded my account to Premium vía Spotify.com, after not renewing my Apple Store spotify premium account i had. I filled with my credit card all The spaces and i received notice Of the payment by my Bank Of $102.87 MXN, but after that, instead Of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I Upgraded my account to Premium vía Spotify.com, after not renewing my Apple Store spotify premium account i had. I filled with my credit card all The spaces and i received notice Of the payment by ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Inadvertently signed up for Family +4 when I meant to do +1

So without realising that my phone/the website decided to select Family+4 when I was going through the sign up for what I thought was Family+1, my subscription has been cut down from ~25 days remaining to 7, and I can only 'cancel' my family plan and...

• Casual Listener
  • So without realising that my phone/the website decided to select Family+4 when I was going through the sign up for what I thought was Family+1, my subscription has been cut down from ~25 days remaini...
  • crystal-gamer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount frozen.

My account was frozen due to insufficient funds, I then re-subscribed(updated my funds)through my apple acount, my apple acount tells me my subscription is verified, but my acount is still frozen. I payed and I want my acount unfrozen please.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was frozen due to insufficient funds, I then re-subscribed(updated my funds)through my apple acount, my apple acount tells me my subscription is verified, but my acount is still frozen. I ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

HiIs it possible to pay my premium account with iTunes account balance?

• Hi Is it possible to pay my premium account with iTunes account balance?
  • popblinkpunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Redeemed 2 gift cards in a month premium date hasn't changed

So on May 7th I redeemed a one month card and was told my premium would expire June 7th. Then yesterday(May 15th) I redeemed a 3 month card. It went through and sent me a receipt. But when I check when my premium expires it still says June 7th. I log...

• Casual Listener
  • So on May 7th I redeemed a one month card and was told my premium would expire June 7th. Then yesterday(May 15th) I redeemed a 3 month card. It went through and sent me a receipt. But when I check wh...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong FB account

Help please . got a link for family premium and clicked use Facebook as login and it used the wrong account. It used someone else's account and I need to get it to mine and off the family premium !!!

• Help please . got a link for family premium and clicked use Facebook as login and it used the wrong account. It used someone else's account and I need to get it to mine and off the family premium !!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked, but still online.

Hey, my spotify account has been hacked, which is this one, but the guy doesn't know how to sign out of all devices I guess, because I'm still logged into my spotify account on the website, and on my desktop client. My login username is Phoenixion, a...

• Visitor
  • ...ear back from them.  I can post the information to any staff willing to help me, but I would rather not post my emails and other things on a public forum like this.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount charge

I went online and I went to see if I can get the student discount I put my card information and went to the next page to finish the process but my phone died and when I checked my bank status I saw that I was charged the five dollars and when I went ...

• Casual Listener
  • I went online and I went to see if I can get the student discount I put my card information and went to the next page to finish the process but my phone died and when I checked my bank status I saw t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium, but pre-authorized on PayPal

I registered on Spotify with Premium, I entered and authorized my PayPal, but spotify said the credit card is from a different country. So I switched the country and re-did the authorization. That brought me to my account and registered it, but it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered on Spotify with Premium, I entered and authorized my PayPal, but spotify said the credit card is from a different country. So I switched the country and re-did the authorization.  ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes