Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Aruba

So i am From the Netherlands and live in Aruba. I've got spotify premium for 2 years and paid through my Aruba credit card. NowMy card expired and when I change my payment details it states that my card is registered in a country that is not supporte...

• Casual Listener
  • So i am From the Netherlands and live in Aruba. I've got spotify premium for 2 years and paid through my Aruba credit card. Now My card expired and when I change my payment details it states that my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email address

Hello,I have changed my email address associated with my Facebook account but my Spotify account is not reflecting that or allowing me to change it directly through my Spotify account. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Hello, I have changed my email address associated with my Facebook account but my Spotify account is not reflecting that or allowing me to change it directly through my Spotify account. Any ideas? ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not linked to facebook

Apparently I have two accounts. One is the free version, which is connected to facebook. My premium account, which is the only one I use, which has all my playlists and correct information, is not linked to facebook. The goal is to have my premium ac...

• Regular
  • Apparently I have two accounts. One is the free version, which is connected to facebook.   My premium account, which is the only one I use, which has all my playlists and correct information, ...
  • MetalFingers
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont start playstation 4

Hey my spotify app om my ps4 refuses to start. When i try to start it its only loading. I have tryed to remove it and reinstal it 2 or 3 times but the same problem apperd. I have talked to playstation but no luck.. only thing thatrs showing ven i try...

• Hey my spotify app om my ps4 refuses to start. When i try to start it its only loading. I have tryed to remove it and reinstal it 2 or 3 times but the same problem apperd. I have talked to playstatio...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone back free

Hi! It's been a few days since my account has gone back to free when I am premium. My account says I'm premium and that it's gonna to renew itself automatically. That little message says it's going to happen today, but yesterday said that it would be...

• Hi!   It's been a few days since my account has gone back to free when I am premium. My account says I'm premium and that it's gonna to renew itself automatically. That little message says it'...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-Vodafone problem

Join for you to reactivate the previously successfully launched not remain what they need. You can continue with the membership page. (google translate). Please help me.

Adsız.jpg
  • Join for you to reactivate the previously successfully launched not remain what they need. You can continue with the membership page. (google translate). Please help me.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

Hello can someone please delete my Free Account?The username is daywalker1337

• Visitor
  • Hello can someone please delete my Free Account? The username is daywalker1337
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subbscription charge ??

Hello - Spotify has suddenly started charing me for Family subscription or for 3 screens. I have not signed up for this. I originally signed up for regular premium. And now it seems i cannot go back to regular premium. Only option is to cancel the wh...

• Hello - Spotify has suddenly started charing me for Family subscription or for 3 screens.    I have not signed up for this. I originally signed up for regular premium. And now it seems i ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged £9.99 for student premium?

I just checked my online banking and it says spotify took £9.99 this month, rather than the £4.99 (as im a current student). I went into spotify and updated my student subscription as it said it had expired, i assume it's been a year since i signed u...

• I just checked my online banking and it says spotify took £9.99 this month, rather than the £4.99 (as im a current student).   I went into spotify and updated my student subscription as it s...
  • mybajingoisonfi
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

On free but getting charged

Hi im on a free spotify account but am getting charged. How do i get my money back and cancel the account?

• Regular
  • Hi im on a free spotify account but am getting charged. How do i get my money back and cancel the account?
  • Cookie1993
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login Facebook doesn't work, tried everything

I accidentally reversed my payment for spotify premium on the 5th of may. Since the 14th of may I can't log into spotify on my laptop and on my android phone, nor on the webplayer. I don't get any error message, so I don't know what the problem is. I...

• Casual Listener
  •   I accidentally reversed my payment for spotify premium on the 5th of may. Since the 14th of may I can't log into spotify on my laptop and on my android phone, nor on the webplayer. I don't ge...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem

I got charged for a premium account and I can't get access to it

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged for a premium account and I can't get access to it
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On free- charged out of the blue months later

Just got charged 119.00 - no idea why. I have a free plan- once like a yr ago trird premium for the free month - cancelled. Hardly ever even use spotifty-- how do I get these charges reversed?'!?? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Just got charged 119.00 - no idea why. I have a free plan- once like a yr ago trird premium for the free month - cancelled. Hardly ever even use spotifty-- how do I get these charges reversed?'!?? Th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I was charged twice today for $9.99 when I got an email earlier saying I would only be charged once. Why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged twice today for $9.99 when I got an email earlier saying I would only be charged once. Why is this happening?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! profile pic

i cant seem to find were i can upload a profile pic.pathetic ik but can some one help me

• Casual Listener
  • i cant seem to find were i can upload a profile pic.pathetic ik but can some one help me
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Devices Between Family Accounts

I guess this is a feature request unless I have something simple.I would like different family accounts to be able to see all the devices available to the family without having to sign in under a different account.For example, we use a computer with ...

• I guess this is a feature request unless I have something simple. I would like different family accounts to be able to see all the devices available to the family without having to sign in under a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription

I can't cancel subscription, when I go and enter my password it says it is not correct, but it is I also tried to change password but the problem remain.Tomorrow I will be charged for the month but I don't want to continue use it, do I have to send t...

• Visitor
  • I can't cancel subscription, when I go and enter my password it says it is not correct, but it is I also tried to change password but the problem remain. Tomorrow I will be charged for the month b...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aborted Student Sign Up

Thanks for your time! I was setting up my high school aged daughter with a student account. When I got to the college varification step, I stopped the process as I wasnt aware that the discounted student rate applied to college age students only. I d...

• Thanks for your time!   I was setting up my high school aged daughter with a student account.  When I got to the college varification step, I stopped the process as I wasnt awar...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have tried both of my credit cards and none of them will go through. It keeps saying error with my banking connection. I called my bank to see what the problem was and my credit cards are up to date, have enough money, and can make online payments ...

• I have tried both of my credit cards and none of them will go through. It keeps saying error with my banking connection. I called my bank to see what the problem was and my credit cards are up to dat...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with facebook

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm new to the communtiy. I sent an email to Spotify and they sent me here to ask the question. Starting here recently when I log into spotify at work all I do is click "log in with facebook" and it logs m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm new to the communtiy. I sent an email to Spotify and they sent me here to ask the question. Starting here recently when I log into spotify at work all...
  • agilbee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes