Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Account details lost

Hello Im quite desperate and hope somebody can help me.I have had my spotify account for many years and now i cant access my email adress anymore and neither do i remeber my password. But it is connected to my facebook. Is there any chance i can chan...

• Hello  Im quite desperate and hope somebody can help me. I have had my spotify account for many years and now i cant access my email adress anymore and neither do i remeber my password. But it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying 2 times a month! Why?

Why does Spotify charge me 99sek every 1st ant 16nd every month?I dont have any old card, but If I did should it be showing in my profile?On my account it say I only have one payment/ month.I have been looking back in the bank and its alot of money.H...

• Why does Spotify charge me 99sek every 1st ant 16nd every month? I dont have any old card, but If I did should it be showing in my profile? On my account it say I only have one payment/ month. I h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly fake notification email about payment

I received an email about my monthly payment not going through and that my premium was paused with no offline-mode and with ads. I got the email the same day as the payment was due. I checked bank statement, account info, receipts from spotify. My sp...

• I received an email about my monthly payment not going through and that my premium was paused with no offline-mode and with ads. I got the email the same day as the payment was due.  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Estoy pagando una cuenta que no manejo

Hace muchos meses qué tengo un cargo en mi cuenta bancaria española de 9,99€ cada mes en concepto de Spotify , nose de que cuenta sale y me gustaría cancelarla y a poder ser que me devuelvan el dinero que he perdido. Cómo lo hago?

• Visitor
  • Hace muchos meses qué tengo un cargo en mi cuenta bancaria española de 9,99€ cada mes en concepto de Spotify , nose de que cuenta sale y me gustaría cancelarla y a poder ser que me devuelvan el diner...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked

HiMy accounts username is vincentya or vinny_yarra@hotmail.com (can't remember as this was always autologon.) email it was registered to was as written but changed to some Gmail address.I got an email that my account had gotten it's mail changed and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi My accounts username is vincentya or vinny_yarra@hotmail.com (can't remember as this was always autologon.) email it was registered to was as written but changed to some Gmail address. I got a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! fraud

I am trying to get to the billing team there has been a charge on my credit card from spotify I want the payment to be tracked and why it went through

• I am trying to get to the billing team there has been a charge on my credit card from spotify I want the payment to be tracked and why it went through
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! suscribirme con una tarjeta de regalo

hola, lo que pasa es que yo unos meses atras yo tome la promosion de 3 meses por 9 pesos (no recuerdo bien) pero la pague con una tarjeta de regalo, y ahora que mi suscripcion ya vencio y quiero renovarla con la misma tarjeta de regalo ya no me deja ...

• Casual Listener
  • hola, lo que pasa es que yo unos meses atras yo tome la promosion de 3 meses por 9 pesos (no recuerdo bien) pero la pague con una tarjeta de regalo, y ahora que mi suscripcion ya vencio y quiero reno...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not responding to any emails

Hi, I've emailed spotify 3 times (the first email was sent around 3 weeks ago). My account has been disabled and I want to resolve the issue, been getting incredibly annoying not having spotify.. I know I'm not supposed to post about these issues her...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've emailed spotify 3 times (the first email was sent around 3 weeks ago). My account has been disabled and I want to resolve the issue, been getting incredibly annoying not having spotify.. &...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Renato - Account

can not renew my premium subscription , trying payment displays the message :The CSRF token is invalid . Please to resubmit the form .Would I like a return regarding the situation .. Thanks .

• Visitor
  • can not renew my premium subscription , trying payment displays the message : The CSRF token is invalid . Please to resubmit the form . Would I like a return regarding the situation .. Thanks .
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium

Subscription due to the fact it's too confusing to try to use they wanted me to listen to commercials plus I couldn't find any of music I had saved

• Subscription due to the fact it's too confusing to try to use they wanted me to listen to commercials plus I couldn't find any of music I had saved
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify subscription cancellation failed

I have cancelled my premium subscription mid March, before the 3-month discounted premium period finished, yet I was charged again 3 months later on my credit card. I haven't received any emails notifying me of this charge nor cancellation, only when...

• I have cancelled my premium subscription mid March, before the 3-month discounted premium period finished, yet I was charged again 3 months later on my credit card. I haven't received any emails noti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Free Trial

I've recently been informed by my parents that they've been charged for premium in January and February. On January 4th it said I can try premium for free for 30 days. I put in the credit card information and it said that I would not be charged for t...

• I've recently been informed by my parents that they've been charged for premium in January and February. On January 4th it said I can try premium for free for 30 days. I put in the credit card inform...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Says It's Playing on Other People's Devices

Twice today Spotify has paused my playback and said it was playing on another user's device. The first one was a German iPhone and the second was a desktop computer. Nobody else has ever had access to my Spotify info. The first pause was when listeni...

• Regular
  • Twice today Spotify has paused my playback and said it was playing on another user's device. The first one was a German iPhone and the second was a desktop computer. Nobody else has ever had access t...
  • deadwinston
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Account

Is there a way to reset my account? Like reserting all contents, reset all my followed playlists and artists? Is this possible?

• Is there a way to reset my account? Like reserting all contents, reset all my followed playlists and artists? Is this possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't Spotify let me cancel premium

I am contiunely trying to cancel my subscription to premium. I cancelled early March to find I got billed at the of the month . I have just re cancelled it and it still shows me I have premium. Logged off and on again and still shows the same .I don'...

• I am contiunely trying to cancel my subscription to premium. I cancelled early March to find I got billed at the of the month . I have just re cancelled it and it still shows me I have premium. Logge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need refund

Canceled my subscription to save money & money was still taken out of my account. Is there anything I can do to get that back?

• Canceled my subscription to save money & money was still taken out of my account. Is there anything I can do to get that back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have a subscription to Spotify and I need to change my card but when i try to sign in to my account on my mobile it keeps telling me that I need to use my Facebook login details but my spotify isnt linked to my facebook account. So I tried using my...

• Visitor
  • I have a subscription to Spotify and I need to change my card but when i try to sign in to my account on my mobile it keeps telling me that I need to use my Facebook login details but my spotify isnt...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family

My husband and I had separate premium subs I have now upgraded to family and invited my husband does this auto cancel his subscription with him linked to family now?? Will there just be one payment for family??

• Casual Listener
  • My husband and I had separate premium subs I have now upgraded to family and invited my husband does this auto cancel his subscription with him linked to family now?? Will there just be one payment f...
  • Susan_dunnigan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't update email.

I have 2 Spotify accounts, when i try changing this email to my new email address it says the email is already taken, I changed my email on my other spotify account yet it still says its in use. Does it take sometime to update? or can I not use a ema...

• I have 2 Spotify accounts, when i try changing this email to my new email address it says the email is already taken, I changed my email on my other spotify account yet it still says its in use. Does...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

I have a Spotify account but I use my EX girlfriends student code. Now she wants to set up her own Spotify and use her student discount. Can anyone tell me how to take it off my account ??????

• I have a Spotify account but I use my EX girlfriends student code. Now she wants to set up her own Spotify and use her student discount. Can anyone tell me how to take it off my account ??????
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes