Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription

I accidentally cancelled my premium subscription and now when i try to get it back it tells me I've reached the maximum limit on active subscriptionsplease help? I just want my premium perk back!!

• I accidentally cancelled my premium subscription and now when i try to get it back it tells me I've reached the maximum limit on active subscriptions please help? I just want my premium perk back!!
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada Gift

I would like to give my Canadian best friend a Spotify subscription for her birthday. I live in the u.s. and Ma premium subscriber. Can I give her a gift subscription?

• I would like to give my Canadian best friend a Spotify subscription for her birthday. I live in the u.s. and Ma premium subscriber. Can I give her a gift subscription?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else keeps using my Spotify.

Hello, So, I´ve recently forgotten to log out from my friend´s place, and I´ve tried logging out from all devices but it just won´t work.He´s still able to connect even after I have changed the password of my facebook account and logged out from all ...

• Hello,     So, I´ve recently forgotten to log out from my friend´s place, and I´ve tried logging out from all devices but it just won´t work. He´s still able to connect even after I have...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vouchers activation

Hi, I'm Italian but now I live in The Netherlands. I just bought a Voucher card but, when I try to activate it, a message saying that I can not use the code in this country appears. Just to be more clear, I bought the Voucher in The Netherlands and I...

• Hi, I'm Italian but now I live in The Netherlands. I just bought a Voucher card but, when I try to activate it, a message saying that I can not use the code in this country appears. Just to be more c...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reverting songs list? Account was most probably hacked.

Is it possible to revert to a previous state of my account? I think someone got control of my account. And that someone deleted my whole songs list replacing it with his/her own songs. There were different devices on my devices list. So I changed my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to revert to a previous state of my account?   I think someone got control of my account. And that someone deleted my whole songs list replacing it with his/her own songs. There...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium sin pago?

Yo estuve adscrita a un grupo familiar premium que fue creado, este grupo fue cancelado y yo quede aún con la cuenta premium sin pagar nada, pero cuando me coloco en modo offline de colocan todas las canciones como si no las hubiera escuchado, y pren...

• Casual Listener
  • Yo estuve adscrita a un grupo familiar premium que fue creado, este grupo fue cancelado y yo quede aún con la cuenta premium sin pagar nada, pero cuando me coloco en modo offline de colocan todas las...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

I got a $30 gift card and got the 3 months for 39 cents but to get another month after it ends will I have to reenter the code even though I only used 39 cents?

• I got a $30 gift card and got the 3 months for 39 cents but to get another month after it ends will I have to reenter the code even though I only used 39 cents?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it Spotify's goal to make it as difficult as possible to give them money?

1. I have already, with my one and only paypal account, received a free trial, over a year ago.2. I deleted the facebook account that was connected to my spotify account, which effectively meant that I could no longer log into spotify to change any o...

• 1. I have already, with my one and only paypal account, received a free trial, over a year ago. 2. I deleted the facebook account that was connected to my spotify account, which effectively meant th...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled account? Help, please.

My iPhone prompted me to log in to spotify this morning. I registered through Facebook, so I clicked the "Login using Facebook" option. It didn't work. When I got home, I had the same experience - it wouldn't work. So, I changed my Facebook password,...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone prompted me to log in to spotify this morning.  I registered through Facebook, so I clicked the "Login using Facebook" option.  It didn't work.  When I got home, I had the sa...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlung probleme

Hi, Ich habe ca. Dezember spotify für 3 Monate geholt, und danach gleich auf "Kündigen" gedrückt. [damit ich nicht vergesse zu kündigen] Vor paar Minuten sagt PayPal mir dass das Geld abgebucht wurde, obwohl ich schon gekündigt habe. Das Problem ist:...

• Hi,  Ich habe ca. Dezember spotify für 3 Monate geholt, und danach gleich auf "Kündigen" gedrückt. [damit ich nicht vergesse zu kündigen] Vor paar Minuten sagt PayPal mir dass das Geld abgebuch...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

My girlfrienda spotify premium got hacked they changed the email address so we cant change it back. she had emailed spotify with no response for 3 days. she can log into contact form because it says her account isn't linked to fb and the person chang...

• Casual Listener
  • My girlfrienda spotify premium got hacked they changed the email address so we cant change it back. she had emailed spotify with no response for 3 days. she can log into contact form because it says ...
  • mfloodemtp
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify expired and I'm trying to pay for premium student again

I need help! I'm trying to pay for premium again because the credit card I was using expired but it won't let me get the student rate anymore and I am still attending college. How can I fix this?

• I need help! I'm trying to pay for premium again because the credit card I was using expired but it won't let me get the student rate anymore and I am still attending college. How can I fix this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hello I can't change my country to Japan I'm from the US but I have a Japanese phone and I'm a Marine that is stationed in Japan for two more years. Can you please change my country to Japan because it won't let me listen to music because it says I'm...

• Hello I can't change my country to Japan I'm from the US but I have a Japanese phone and I'm a Marine that is stationed in Japan for two more years. Can you please change my country to Japan because ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

If i cancel my spotify will i still get charged if iv used it but it has only been a few days since i subscribed

• If i cancel my spotify will i still get charged if iv used it but it has only been a few days since i subscribed
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not reset my password

after clicked on reset my password button goes to my acount profile directly instead other page to reset it. there where for select a new pass, the older is required..https://www.spotify.com/ar/account/profile/ if I knew , I wouldnot ask not for#real...

• after clicked on reset my password button goes to my acount  profile directly instead other page to reset it. there where for select a new pass, the older is required.. https://www.spotify.com/...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken before the renewal date

Hello, on december 17, 2015, I activated Spotify Premium for three months, so it will finish on March 17, but today, March 13, I've received a mail from Spotify, which says that I have authorized a payment for Spotify Premium. So I cancelled my subsc...

• Hello, on december 17, 2015, I activated Spotify Premium for three months, so it will finish on March 17, but today, March 13, I've received a mail from Spotify, which says that I have authorized a p...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change my subscription over to new account which is already open

Biggest mistake using facebook to login so now i have had to ooen a new account as facebook is @#$&@# now im frustrated as i cant just get an email address to email someone to transfer my acxount over going back to old facebook account is not optiona...

• Biggest mistake using facebook to login so now i have had to ooen a new account as facebook is @#$&@# now im frustrated as i cant just get an email address to email someone to transfer my acxount...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access Spotify Account page because "redirect loop"

When I am logged in on the Spotify web viewer, I cannot access my Spotify Account page (to change my info) because of a 'redirect loop.' This happens when I try to re-upgrade to Premium as well. I have tried on all devices and servers, with and witho...

• When I am logged in on the Spotify web viewer, I cannot access my Spotify Account page (to change my info) because of a 'redirect loop.' This happens when I try to re-upgrade to Premium as well. &nb...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes