Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Unlink account from Facebook

Hello, I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account ages ago. I now want to deactivate my Facebook account, but can't because every time I use Spotify it activates again! How can I unlink the two? I can't even submit a question on the contact us ...

• Hello,   I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account ages ago. I now want to deactivate my Facebook account, but can't because every time I use Spotify it activates again!   Ho...
  • TheVoidK
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Says I'm abroad when I'm not

I leave in Virginia beach a it says it can only be abroad for 14 days but I have never been out of the country

• I leave in Virginia beach a it says it can only be abroad for 14 days but I have never been out of the country
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get reimbursed

I paid for the $.99 of three months of premium and when that ended I was automatically charged $9.99 for the next month, I then cancelled my premium. Will I get the $9.99 back?

• I paid for the $.99 of three months of premium and when that ended I was automatically charged $9.99 for the next month, I then cancelled my premium. Will I get the $9.99 back?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 for 3 months offer - monthly fee after?

The email states $9.99 per month after the 3 month introductory offer, but when I tap on the link to "Go Offline", it says $11.99 per month?? How much does it really cost???

• Casual Listener
  • The email states $9.99 per month after the 3 month introductory offer, but when I tap on the link to "Go Offline", it says $11.99 per month?? How much does it really cost???
  • Sarah189
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Customer Service?

Hi. Is there a customer service, or is the community all there is? I need help with changing a subscription that I've already been charged for.

• Hi.   Is there a customer service, or is the community all there is? I need help with changing a subscription that I've already been charged for.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link old free account to new subscription account

I have a old free account that I want to merge to my new subscription account, how?

• I have a old free account that I want to merge to my new subscription account, how?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Premium, But not getting charged for the subscription.

So I first subscribed for Spotify Premium on 12/28/2015 to get the 3 months of Premium for $0.99 deal, then after the three months I would get charged the normal Premium ammount. But I just now realized I have only been charged once on the first mont...

• Casual Listener
  • So I first subscribed for Spotify Premium on 12/28/2015 to get the 3 months of Premium for $0.99 deal, then after the three months I would get charged the normal Premium ammount. But I just now ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no premium

I was charged $4.99 but i dont have spotify premium? Signed up for the student discout but could not be verified.

• I was charged  $4.99 but i dont have spotify premium? Signed up for the student discout but could not be verified.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot manage account once logged in

Can log into account thru username/password but when I click on account does not bring up manage just subscription status

• Can log into account thru username/password but when I click on account does not bring up manage just subscription status
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to stop getting charged

I've never subscribed to Spotify and I get charged 11$ a month . I just realised and I don't know how to stop Spotify from taking my money. I don't use it. I've used it a few days in August and my playlists got deleted and it never ever worked . I'm ...

• I've never subscribed to Spotify and I get charged 11$ a month . I just realised and I don't know how to stop Spotify from taking my money. I don't use it. I've used it a few days in August and my pl...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting charged without buying any subscription.

So today, I got charged today for $5 on my card. Checked my account, both is on free. Checked my receipts, both got nothing.

• So today, I got charged today for $5 on my card.   Checked my account, both is on free. Checked my receipts, both got nothing.  
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I didn't get my free trial after upgrading to premium

Hi, I saw an ad on facebook about a 60 day free trial if I upgraded to premium. I clicked the link, upgraded to Spotify premium only to be immediately charged. How are my two free months activated? Here is a screenshot of the ad that I put on my save...

Untitled.png
  • Regular
  • Hi,   I saw an ad on facebook about a 60 day free trial if I upgraded to premium. I clicked the link, upgraded to Spotify premium only to be immediately charged. How are my two free months act...
  • _mallobot
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working correctly

I was going to make a playlist to listen to on the airplane. But Spotify won't let me access my playlists, and even though I can find any song that I could before, I can only play songs I have listened to before. I have never had any problem like thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I was going to make a playlist to listen to on the airplane. But Spotify won't let me access my playlists, and even though I can find any song that I could before, I can only play songs I have listen...
  • battlecruiser12
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HAVE BEEN CHARHED FOR PREMIUM BUT AM NOT!!

Was premium but cancelled last year....WHY AM I GETTING CHARGED???? GRRRR

• Was premium but cancelled last year....WHY AM I GETTING CHARGED???? GRRRR 😠
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-subscription

Got re-subscripted without my permishion.... and I am bloddy annoyed!!! I canselled my subscription for a reason and I found out that I was subscribed again... I want my money back!

• Got re-subscripted without my permishion.... and I am bloddy annoyed!!! I canselled my subscription for a reason and I found out that I was subscribed again... I want my money back!
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use premium

I have a premium account and after the update I can't use it on my phone and it is telling that I have a free account. Log in on the web, I have a premium account!!what to do Can you please reply as soon as possible

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and after the update I can't use it on my phone and it is telling that I have a free account.   Log in on the web, I have a premium account!! what to do   Can ...
  • LorenzoPolak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CC Payment System Not Working Correctly

The card that I'd been using for my premium subscription was cancelled by the bank, due to the Target breach. I received a new card, and want to update my payment information. However, when I enter the card number the form moves me out of the CC numb...

• The card that I'd been using for my premium subscription was cancelled by the bank, due to the Target breach.  I received a new card, and want to update my payment information.  However, wh...
  • TarynElizabeth
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student

Hi Spotify Community,I have only just become aware that I can continue to claim my NUS discount into my second academic year and beyond.Could this be applied to my account retrospectively please?Thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify Community, I have only just become aware that I can continue to claim my NUS discount into my second academic year and beyond. Could this be applied to my account retrospectively ple...
  • Whiteroam
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost 500+ Followers

My account for artist Sixes-C was just verified and I noticed I have just lost 500+ followers. That is not making me very happy at all as i thought i was growing my client base. Please look into this and solve the issue, thank you.

• Regular
  • My account for artist Sixes-C was just verified and I noticed I have just lost 500+ followers. That is not making me very happy at all as i thought i was growing my client base. Please look into this...
  • Sixes-C
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why me my offline devices list is empty?

I'm using spotify premium and got a few devices under my account.Recently I plan to check my offline devices to see what device I used under the account. But I found out that the list it is empty? Anybody know why?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using spotify premium and got a few devices under my account. Recently I plan to check my offline devices to see what device I used under the account. But I found out that the list it is empty? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes