Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone else using my account

I tried the sign out everywhere option but still they keep using it!!!

• Visitor
  • I tried the sign out everywhere option but still they keep using it!!!
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause premium subscription on Spotify app

Hi, why my Spotify app show premium pause even if I renew my premium subscription. Do I need to remove and download again the app? Thanks.

• Hi, why my Spotify app show premium pause even if I renew my premium subscription. Do I need to remove and download again the app? Thanks.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

having trouble activating gift card

I purchased spotify premium as a gift and the recipient can't redeem it because it says it is only valid in the US. I purchased it on the Canadian site and was charged Canadian dollars.

• I purchased spotify premium as a gift and the recipient can't redeem it because it says it is only valid in the US. I purchased it on the Canadian site and was charged Canadian dollars.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I signed up with iTunes Spotify premium and i was charged the full amount but I am a student and would like to use the student discount going forward. I would also like to be reimbursed for this months full price for the student price. Any suggestion...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with iTunes Spotify premium and i was charged the full amount but I am a student and would like to use the student discount going forward. I would also like to be reimbursed for this mont...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on different song when I re-enter?

So, I'll be playing Spotify music and it'll be on one song, and then I'll pause the song and close the app. When I re-enter the app hours later, it's on a different song, paused at a random moment. It's always the same album or playlist, just a diffe...

• So, I'll be playing Spotify music and it'll be on one song, and then I'll pause the song and close the app. When I re-enter the app hours later, it's on a different song, paused at a random mome...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very unhelpful company and one of the worst customer services ever....

This is how the story goes.... Hi, I have been trying now for 3 days to sort out my subscription. I have used your @SpotifyCares twitter and you have still been very unhelpful in sorting out my problem. my email is (email deleted for security reasons...

• Casual Listener
  • This is how the story goes....   Hi, I have been trying now for 3 days to sort out my subscription. I have used your @SpotifyCares twitter and you have still been very unhelpful in sorting o...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I have recieved a email from spotify saying I can get premium for 99c for 3 months (have just finished a 7 day free trial), but when i click on upgrade now, it keeps trying to charge me full price, any ideas? ta

• I have recieved a email from spotify saying I can get premium for 99c for 3 months (have just finished a 7 day free trial), but when i click on upgrade now, it keeps trying to charge me full price, a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but i only get free.

Hi I pay for a premium account, and have done that for a long time.Now suddenly I only have a free account? WHY?????

• Hi   I pay for a premium account, and have done that for a long time. Now suddenly I only have a free account? WHY?????
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not recognised

Hi, I've paid via my mobile phone and normally the subscription comes out on the 28th of each month. For December it's comes out on the 18th according to my mobile bill. Not only was it early but Spotify is showing my payment as failing so how can I ...

• Hi, I've paid via my mobile phone and normally the subscription comes out on the 28th of each month. For December it's comes out on the 18th according to my mobile bill. Not only was it early but Spo...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription on family sharing

Hello,I just upgraded to Spotify premium today. I connected with my mums phone on family sharing as we both have an iPhone and it is supposed to allow paid apps from her account become accessible to me too. I assumed that this would all count to the ...

• Hello, I just upgraded to Spotify premium today. I connected with my mums phone on family sharing as we both have an iPhone and it is supposed to allow paid apps from her account become accessible...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Approval Error

Two days ago (1/10/15) I attempted to sign up for Spotify and use the Student Discount. The college that I attend, Darton State College, was not found. So, I had to manually select it. I followed the instructions to get approved for the discount by a...

• Visitor
  • Two days ago (1/10/15) I attempted to sign up for Spotify and use the Student Discount. The college that I attend, Darton State College, was not found. So, I had to manually select it. I fo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan Error

Hi, I just upgraded to the family plan and in error had selected me + 3 family members instead of +2. There was no secondary confirmation. Can you tell me how I can amend this? G

• Hi,   I just upgraded to the family plan and in error had selected me + 3 family members instead of +2. There was no secondary confirmation.  Can you tell me how I can amend this?  ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My daughters email was used by friend

Dear Community My daughter let her friend have ther email address to make account on spotify. I changed the email of the account so here email was not being used anymore. Now when i try to sign her up for a new spotify account spotify only says : ema...

• Dear Community  My daughter let her friend have ther email address to make account on spotify. I changed the email of the account so here email was not being used anymore. Now when i try to sig...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country from US to Australia

Hi all I lived in the US for the last year but moved back to Australia a month ago. Now I can't open Spotify because when it tries to login it says my selected country doesn't match my IP address. I tried to change it in my account but the drop-down ...

• Hi all   I lived in the US for the last year but moved back to Australia a month ago. Now I can't open Spotify because when it tries to login it says my selected country doesn't match my IP ad...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account payment change

I have been a Spotify premium users for a few years but in Nov/Dec 2015 I took up an offer with Spark (a NZ Telecomms company) where they pay for Spotify for you. At that time I followed the instructions for swapping payment method which included can...

• I have been a Spotify premium users for a few years but in Nov/Dec 2015 I took up an offer with Spark (a NZ Telecomms company) where they pay for Spotify for you.    At that time I fol...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked!

Hi Somebody has accessed my account (this account) and changed the password and email.I can still access the account via facebook login, but I can't change email and password! Can somebody please help me fix this

• Hi   Somebody has accessed my account (this account) and changed the password and email. I can still access the account via facebook login, but I can't change email and password!   Can...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks

I have a Facebook created account and deactivated it. I created a new account but I had premium though starbucks on my old account. How do I switch my premium over?

• I have a Facebook created account and deactivated it. I created a new account but I had premium though starbucks on my old account. How do I switch my premium over?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USED WRONG ACCOUNT FOR PREMIUM

I got a spotify premium package with my phone contract and when setting it up, I signed in using Facebook rather than my username and password. Now it has added my premium package to an old account I started years ago, and not my normal account that ...

• I got a spotify premium package with my phone contract and when setting it up, I signed in using Facebook rather than my username and password. Now it has added my premium package to an old account I...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Cards with Student Discount

I was given 3 gift cards of $10 each but on the back it says "the full value of this card is deducted at the first redemption regardless of whether products equal to that value are actually purchased in that transaction." How can I ensure I receive t...

• Roadie
  • I was given 3 gift cards of $10 each but on the back it says "the full value of this card is deducted at the first redemption regardless of whether products equal to that value are actually purchased...
  • Jermophobe
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium for 1 month expecting the 3 months promo last december

Hi, I subscribed to Spotify Premium last December 9 2015 expecting that promo on the SPOTIFY AD that I get 3 months for only 129 pesos if I use my mobile load. Now my premium expired and it has just been a month.

• Hi,  I subscribed to Spotify Premium last December 9 2015 expecting that promo on the SPOTIFY AD that I get 3 months for only 129 pesos if I use my mobile load. Now my premium expired and it ...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes