Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Please kick everyone using my account off

I gave my friend my password so she could use and every time I try to listen she changes the songs and won't let me listen to music. She will not log off and make her own account which makes me very mad, so please kick her off. Thank you

• I gave my friend my password so she could use and every time I try to listen she changes the songs and won't let me listen to music. She will not log off and make her own account which makes me very ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transferring 2 paying premium accounts to get family discount

i already have a premium accout and my sister has another premium account, we would like to link them together and pay for the family sharing bundle instead of 2 seperate premium payments.. how can we link them and start paying for them in the family...

• i already have a premium accout and my sister has another premium account, we would like to link them together and pay for the family sharing bundle instead of 2 seperate premium payments.. how ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Movistar Spotify Premiun

Buenas, devido a un error con la facturación de movistar se ha cancelado mi suscripción premium. Me gustaría volver a disfrutar del servicio pero desde movistar no me dan una solución. ¿Me podéis ayudar?

• Buenas, devido a un error con la facturación de movistar se ha cancelado mi suscripción premium. Me gustaría volver a disfrutar del servicio pero desde movistar no me dan una solución. ¿Me podéis ayu...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot add two only one

I have signed up for Spotify Family with 3 slots - one for me, two for my daughters. I was able to send an e-mail to one daughter but I have been unable to send a second invite to my other daughter. The "invite" button seems to be missing from the Ad...

• I have signed up for Spotify Family with 3 slots - one for me, two for my daughters. I was able to send an e-mail to one daughter but I have been unable to send a second invite to my other daughter. ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family can't add member

HiI had a Premium AccountWent back to FreePurchased Family Me+1Was sent a code which I forwarded to my son, he used that code and can now login as a Premium user.My account is still at Free and I don't seem to be able to become part of Family Me+1Onl...

• Hi I had a Premium Account Went back to Free Purchased Family Me+1 Was sent a code which I forwarded to my son, he used that code and can now login as a Premium user. My account is still at Free...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different accounts. Can I merge them

So I have a regular premium account but I also have a separate Facebook free account and I want them to become one so I can follow my friends on Facebook. Is there anyway to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a regular premium account but I also have a separate Facebook free account and I want them to become one so I can follow my friends on Facebook. Is there anyway to do this?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change payment data - "Dados inválidos no formulário"

Hi all, I can't change my payment data. After I fill my information in the form and press continue, I get the message "Dados inválidos no formulário"(Invalid data in the form), though the fields are filled with valid values. Can anyone help me with t...

• Hi all,   I can't change my payment data. After I fill my information in the form and press continue, I get the message "Dados inválidos no formulário"(Invalid data in the form), though the fi...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connection

Okay so I've had a heck of a time dealing with this. So First I created an account by connecting with my Facebook account. That was a while ago. I since then have made a new account that I use Premium on and I want to connect my Facebook to that acco...

• Okay so I've had a heck of a time dealing with this. So First I created an account by connecting with my Facebook account. That was a while ago. I since then have made a new account that I use Premiu...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone on my account

Someone unknown using my account, please sign them out

• Someone unknown using my account, please sign them out
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Facebook profile to a different account

So when I first made Spotify, I logged in using Facebook. I made another account to buy premium and I want to connect my facebook account with that one but it won't let me. Thanks

• So when I first made Spotify, I logged in using Facebook. I made another account to buy premium and I want to connect my facebook account with that one but it won't let me. Thanks
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I recently wanted to subscribe to student premium, was told I was not eligible but was still charged. Tried logging off and back on to see if it switched to premium and it was still on the free account.

• I recently wanted to subscribe to student premium, was told I was not eligible but was still charged. Tried logging off and back on to see if it switched to premium and it was still on...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with credit card

Hello! I want to buy Spotify Premium, but the box to pay with credit card is not appearing, it just displays a loading icon. I'm not really sure what to do. Thanks! (Picture below)

• Hello! I want to buy Spotify Premium, but the box to pay with credit card is not appearing, it just displays a loading icon. I'm not really sure what to do. Thanks! (Picture below)
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription empty

My premium ends next month , i had 3 months for 99p there is nothing in my subscrptions to cancel ? HELP PLEASE

• My premium ends next month , i had 3 months for 99p  there is nothing in my subscrptions to cancel ?   HELP PLEASE
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify free?

I subscribe for primium since it says it's for free for the first month of use, but my card got charge after subscribing. I hought its for free.

• Visitor
  • I subscribe for primium since it says it's for free for the first month of use, but my card got charge after subscribing. I hought its for free.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I have tried to login using Facebook, and get error code:404, but have also tried to login using my username and password which tells me one or the other is wrong. Even reset my password. Why can't I login?

• I have tried to login using Facebook, and get error code:404, but have also tried to login using my username and password which tells me one or the other is wrong. Even reset my password. Why can't I...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting premium with an action how to proceed

Hi, Im currently a spotify premium user. Starting next month I'm getting a free subscription via my mobile phone service provider.Do I need to change this in the payment details or will this be changed automatically? Thanks for the help.

• Hi,   Im currently a spotify premium user. Starting next month I'm getting a free subscription via my mobile phone service provider. Do I need to change this in the payment details or wi...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT LÖSCHEN

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, hiermit möchte ich dass Sie mein Account: bossburhanmit allen meinen personenbezogen Daten dauerhaft löschen! Hochachtungsvoll bossburhan

• Visitor
  • Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,   hiermit möchte ich dass Sie mein Account: bossburhan mit allen meinen personenbezogen Daten dauerhaft löschen!   Hochachtungsvoll  bossburhan
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me log in

So recently I had deleted Spotify off my iPhone because my storage was full so I downloaded the app again and tried to log in on my iPhone via Facebook but it said "can't connect error" but I can log in using my Spotify web player on my laptop and ta...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently I had deleted Spotify off my iPhone because my storage was full so I downloaded the app again and tried to log in on my iPhone via Facebook but it said "can't connect error" but I can log...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country change

Hi, I'm a UK worker working in Spain, and I would like to have my account switched to UK music and browser, because since I had changed the account billing to Spain I am only receiving suggestions to listen spanish playlist that I don't like. Please,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a UK worker working in Spain, and I would like to have my account switched to UK music and browser, because since I had changed the account billing to Spain I am only receiving sugge...
  • rodrivilar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema con la reproducción de canciones

Buenas noches. Resulta que hay determinadas canciones que no se reproducen aun cuando deberían, es más, antes las podía reproducir sin problemas. Lo que ocurre es que, al pasar de una canción a otra, hay algunas que no se reproducen y son omitidas, o...

• Buenas noches. Resulta que hay determinadas canciones que no se reproducen aun cuando deberían, es más, antes las podía reproducir sin problemas. Lo que ocurre es que, al pasar de una canción a otra,...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes