Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

[Solved] Can't login to Spotify client

Closed my FB account. After that I can't use Spotify. Used the web browser tool to change my password (could not remember what it was) but even though I can't login to Spotify client on my Windows computer. Logging in to my Spotify account on interne...

• Closed my FB account. After that I can't use Spotify. Used the web browser tool to change my password (could not remember what it was) but even though I can't login to Spotify client on my Windo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi there I've been using Spotify for years, but i think my account got hacked recently, because i'm seeing all these songs in my activity that I don't recognize.. What should i do in this case? Can someone help me? I already changed my password and s...

• Hi there   I've been using Spotify for years, but i think my account got hacked recently, because i'm seeing all these songs in my activity that I don't recognize..   What should i do i...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify $0.99 Problem

So I saw that you can now get spotify Premium for 0.99 so I clicked the link and it sent me to this page ( attatchment of picture below ) It says 0.99 for 3 months, then down below it says, Get spotify Premium for 9.99!WHAT THE HECK

• Regular
  • So I saw that you can now get spotify Premium for 0.99 so I clicked the link and it sent me to this page ( attatchment of picture below ) It says 0.99 for 3 months, then down below it says, Get spoti...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HUMAN

hi there, i haven't found anyone able to help me answer this problem. Spotify automatically cancelled my premium subscription a couple of days ago and said i could re-renew online, but when i go to re-renew, it won't let me sign up because I have alr...

• Regular
  • hi there, i haven't found anyone able to help me answer this problem. Spotify automatically cancelled my premium subscription a couple of days ago and said i could re-renew online, but when i go to r...
  • madis0nkat3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! disconnect spotify

Hello i want to disconnect mu spotify from my facebook account but i can not find any way to do that. Any1 got a sulusion on this? I appriciate your help thx!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i want to disconnect mu spotify from my facebook account but i can not find any way to do that. Any1 got a sulusion on this? I appriciate your help thx! 
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Country locked to US

So, my situation is as follows:I'm living in Germany right now, but my spotify account is set to "Country: US". Obviously, this needs to be changed so I can log in with the Desktop client (Linux). The problem is, the dropdown-menu in the account sett...

• Casual Listener
  • So, my situation is as follows: I'm living in Germany right now, but my spotify account is set to "Country: US". Obviously, this needs to be changed so I can log in with the Desktop client (Linux). ...
  • slizzered
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota or this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me? I also have tired taking a picture of my admission paper saying that I'm enrolled there but...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota or this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me? I also have tired taking a picture of my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Multiple Times On Account

Hi, I recently renewed my account to premium. I have had it before but wanted to change my account for a student discount account. After attempting multiple times with no success, I decided to go ahaed and save the account as a normal premium fo $9.9...

• Hi,   I recently renewed my account to premium. I have had it before but wanted to change my account for a student discount account. After attempting multiple times with no success, I decided ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change my location urgent

hi i need change my location on my spotify, i´m from mexico and my spotify say US, pleas help me to change this setting of my account please i have a account family and not use for this problem regreats Jair Alamilla

• Casual Listener
  • hi    i need change my location on my spotify, i´m from mexico and my spotify say US, pleas help me to change this setting of my account please   i have a account family and not us...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist followers count is not updating

Re-post from another board.-----------------------------------------Hi,I wonder if anyone has come across this problem before. I have recently noticed that the number of followers I have for one of my playlists, is not updating itself, even though I ...

• Visitor
  • Re-post from another board. ----------------------------------------- Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this problem before. I have recently noticed that the number of followers I have for ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to re-apply NUS discount

My payment card has expired - now I am trying to re-enter payment details but it won't apply the NUS discount again. I do not want to deletemy account and start again as suggested in another post as I have lots in there!!

• My payment card has expired - now I am trying to re-enter payment details but it won't apply the NUS discount again.  I do not want to deletemy account and start again as suggested in another po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan Issue

Hi, I sent an email to spotify support earlier about my issue with the Spotify Premium reguarding the family plan. I haven't gotten a response yet, and my issue is still there, it's quite annoying since I am practically unable to listen to music thro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I sent an email to spotify support earlier about my issue with the Spotify Premium reguarding the family plan. I haven't gotten a response yet, and my issue is still there, it's quite an...
  • Yoshi910
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! not able to start my trial....

hi there, i am new to spotify, recommended by my friend that i registered a new account. i was trying to start my trial but it shows It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi there,   i am new to spotify, recommended by my friend that i registered a new account.   i was trying to start my trial but it shows    It appears that you've already be...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access account through facebook

WTF Spotify, I am completely f'ing raged with your app and website. I created an account through my facebook and now I cannot access it. Now when I try to access it says the email account is already used. This is complete bullsht now I can't get back...

• WTF Spotify, I am completely f'ing raged with your app and website. I created an account through my facebook and now I cannot access it.  Now when I try to access it says the email account is al...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to premium

So I just created a new account using Facebook profile. I went to the spotify student link (https://www.spotify.com/us/student/) to upgrade to premium, after clicking on "Get Premium" it tells me: It appears that you are not eligible for the discount...

• So I just created a new account using Facebook profile. I went to the spotify student link (https://www.spotify.com/us/student/) to upgrade to premium, after clicking on "Get Premium" it tells m...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cnt play my playlist even if i have upgraded in premium

I have upgraded in premium after my free trial. I have downloaded my favorite playlists however i cnt play them everytime i go offline. Please fix it

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded in premium after my free trial. I have downloaded my favorite playlists however i cnt play them everytime i go offline. Please fix it
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook disconnected but Spotify profile still shows the picture

Hi, I created a spotify profile for my comapny and for some reason it linked to my personal facebook page. I followed the directions to unlink and even went through a "clean set up" (uninstalled and reinstalled) and it didn't work. Can someone help? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I created a spotify profile for my comapny and for some reason it linked to my personal facebook page. I followed the directions to unlink and even went through a "clean set up" (uninsta...
  • AlliancePDX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't subscribe to premium

I've been on premium for months and now, when I try to pay it doesn't let me. It says that the conection with my bank fail. I have tried with different visa cards and still nothing. I've been like this for a couple of days and have already call my ba...

• Visitor
  • I've been on premium for months and now, when I try to pay it doesn't let me. It says that the conection with my bank fail. I have tried with different visa cards and still nothing. I've been like th...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3-month promotion

So, how stupid and out is this? I've been a sub for 6 months to support spotify, and only people that never paid (aka leechers) get a promotion? RIGHT, unsubed, They most learn to have consideration for their custumers. Bye.

• Casual Listener
  • So, how stupid and out is this? I've been a sub for 6 months to support spotify, and only people that never paid (aka leechers) get a promotion? RIGHT, unsubed, They most learn to have considera...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password

Hi, I'm trying to set a Device Password, and I keep getting this error message:We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support. I've logged out nume...

• Hi,   I'm trying to set a Device Password, and I keep getting this error message: We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the p...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes