Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled my subscription and still be charged $9.99

I signed up for a free subscription in March. I tried it for a month and then canceled it, but not quite in time. I was charged in April. That's fine. But then I cancelled my account through the Spotify app. I looked back and it said my subscription ...

• I signed up for a free subscription in March. I tried it for a month and then canceled it, but not quite in time. I was charged in April. That's fine. But then I cancelled my account through the Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Stolen - In Need Of Recovery

Hi All, After using your ticketing system which seems to just send back automated emails I'd like to try here. My Account has become unavailable these last couple of days and any attempts to recover it through email password reset or otherwise never ...

• Hi All,  After using your ticketing system which seems to just send back automated emails I'd like to try here.   My Account has become unavailable these last couple of days and any at...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium randomly ended before a month

Hello, I've had spotify since April 23rd when i bought premium, and before my month even ended my subscription did. Take a lookie. I already sent some emails and some tweets out to the support team but had no help and I've now lost a day of my prem

Proof of Purchase I don't have prem :(
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've had spotify since April 23rd when i bought premium, and before my month even ended my subscription did. Take a lookie. I already sent some emails and some tweets out to the support team b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Rechazo de pago

Buenas noches.He intentado crearme una suscripcion premium de 3 meses por 0.99€ y al poner mi tarjeta bancaria me salta una ventana donde me informa que ya he disfrutado de esa promocion y de prueba gratuita cuando no es correcto, la cuenta la acabo ...

• Buenas noches. He intentado crearme una suscripcion premium de 3 meses por 0.99€ y al poner mi tarjeta bancaria me salta una ventana donde me informa que ya he disfrutado de esa promocion y de prueb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free trial ended early?

I signed up for a 30 day free trial but somehow it ended in just one week. Also, I got an email offer for 3 months for $0.99 but it said my account wasn't available for the offer. I sent in an email for support, but it does not look like they are goi...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for a 30 day free trial but somehow it ended in just one week. Also, I got an email offer for 3 months for $0.99 but it said my account wasn't available for the offer.   I sent in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

debiterad 2 gånger?

Ser ut som att jag har 2 konton? Hur löser jag det?

• Casual Listener
  • Ser ut som att jag har 2 konton? Hur löser jag det?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account already exists and email is not active??

So I recently purchased a Ps4, and I registered for spotify. When I clicked register it said the email was already taken. But which is wierd because I just made that email that day.I went to try to password reset, and it said that the email is not an...

• So I recently purchased a Ps4, and I registered for spotify. When I clicked register it said the email was already taken. But which is wierd because I just made that email that day. I went to try to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Account

I payed my $10 a month they took it out yesterday and my premium account went back to free why ? And it says Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can ...

• Regular
  • I payed my $10 a month they took it out yesterday and my premium account went back to free why ? And it says Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subsc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account login

I originally used Facebook to login in to spotify. I want to deactivate my Facebook but I can't create another login for spotify cause my email is already in use. I've tried to recover my password. That's what the solutions page said. All that and it...

• I originally used Facebook to login in to spotify. I want to deactivate my Facebook but I can't create another login for spotify cause my email is already in use. I've tried to recover my password. T...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refun

So i tried applying for the student discount and it said i wasnt able to and then was charged for the monthly subscription and thats not what i adked for. I would like to have my money back please?

• Casual Listener
  • So i tried applying for the student discount and it said i wasnt able to and then was charged for the monthly subscription and thats not what i adked for. I would like to have my money back please?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ASAP

Spotify has taken $10.94 out of my account twice but my spotify is not working. I created a new one a few months ago for free but have never paid on it or set it up to pay. My original spotify has not had a payment withdrawal in 2 months. Which then ...

• Spotify has taken $10.94 out of my account twice but my spotify is not working. I created a new one a few months ago for free but have never paid on it or set it up to pay. My original spotify has no...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Stolen Credit Card?

Alright so a person paid me to to use my computer via teamviewer to make to google cloud and he entered in some credit card number. He told me that it was a VCC number and that it was already destroyed however I believed that he was lying. Next I tes...

• Alright so a person paid me to to use my computer via teamviewer to  make to google cloud and he entered in some credit card number. He told  me that it was a VCC number and that it was alr...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enhetslösenord

Hej!Jag har haft mitt premium Spotify mins ett år. Jag fixade det med inloggning via Facebook. Jag har försökt att få ett enhetslösenord så jag kan logga in på mina andra enheter. När jag klickar på enhetslösenord så säger den att det är skickat en l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej! Jag har haft mitt premium Spotify mins ett år. Jag fixade det med inloggning via Facebook. Jag har försökt att få ett enhetslösenord så jag kan logga in på mina andra enheter. När jag klickar p...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas al iniciar sesion

Hola, yo tenia una cuenta premium asociada a mi facebook, ahora cuando intento iniciar seccion en spoti me dice : "ha ocurrido un error al iniciar seccion. Intenta de nuevo".

• Hola, yo tenia una cuenta premium asociada a mi facebook, ahora cuando intento iniciar seccion en spoti me dice : "ha ocurrido un error al iniciar seccion. Intenta de nuevo".  
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Error

Alright so I tried to get subscription with Paypal, to get the holiday deal (3 months of Premium for the price of 1). When I do so, it says "Something went wrong, please try again". But doing it again doesn't work. My Spotify email is different from ...

• Alright so I tried to get subscription with Paypal, to get the holiday deal (3 months of Premium for the price of 1). When I do so, it says "Something went wrong, please try again". But doing it ...
  • Meekaiyel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Account, but Charged Anyway

I cancelled my account several days before it was due to renew, but I was charged anyway.I want my account cancelled ASAP and I want to be refunded for the charge. Someone, PLEASE HELP !

• I cancelled my account several days before it was due to renew, but I was charged anyway. I want my account cancelled ASAP and I want to be refunded for the charge.   Someone, PLEASE HELP !
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium with 3 month offer

Edit: It looks like it is fixed now. However now I cannot find the delete post button. Lol. Hey! I wanted to use the 3 month for $1 trial offer. After I created my account and added the offer it charged me $1 and gave me Premium. So I wouldn't forget...

• Edit: It looks like it is fixed now. However now I cannot find the delete post button. Lol.    Hey!   I wanted to use the 3 month for $1 trial offer. After I created my account and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $0.99 for 3 months offer?

When does the $0.99 for 3 months offer end? Just in case I forget, I want to remind myself to ask my parents. Does anyone know?? Please help!

• When does the $0.99 for 3 months offer end? Just in case I forget, I want to remind myself to ask my parents. Does anyone know?? Please help!
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments page warning

Getting a message on the 'payments' page saying "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further." However this is inaccurate- I can actuall...

• Getting a message on the 'payments' page saying "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify linked to old number

'm using globe premium for my spotify account but I recently lost my sim card so I switched to a new one. I'm signing up for another spotify premium using the same email but wouldn't let me because apparently it is already linked to an old number. I ...

• 'm using globe premium for my spotify account but I recently lost my sim card so I switched to a new one. I'm signing up for another spotify premium using the same email but wouldn't let me because a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes