Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Someone please help I cant subscribe to premium

I didnt pay my spotify this month so when the account went back to free i pressed upgrade and it brought me to the picture above and everytime i press subscribe nothing happens i have the moeny on my card i tried reinstaling and nothing is working so...

capture image.png
  • Visitor
  •     I didnt pay my spotify this month so when the account went back to free i pressed upgrade and it brought me to the picture above and everytime i press subscribe nothing happens i have...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for Student discount?

I am trying to sign up for the Student discount with my Unidays account, which I have never used before or applied for spotify premium. Although I am currently using the 7 day trial, when I try to apply the discount, it states "It appears that you ar...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sign up for the Student discount with my Unidays account, which I have never used before or applied for spotify premium. Although I am currently using the 7 day trial, when I try to ap...
  • havingfun1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlist and contacts

I log on to my desktop app and all of a sudden I get this notification asking me to allow spotify to post on my facebook wall. I had already disable that option a lont time ago. After I click "not now" cause I don't want to share what I listen to, th...

• Casual Listener
  •   I log on to my desktop app and all of a sudden I get this notification asking me to allow spotify to post on my facebook wall. I had already disable that option a lont time ago. Aft...
  • xhaia15
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One premium account but two payments! Confused.com....

Really need to sort a payment issue and want to contact Spotify..I have one premium account and have noticed my payment is coming out from two accounts. One from PayPal and one from another debit card which is not linked to PayPal. I am really confus...

• Casual Listener
  • Really need to sort a payment issue and want to contact Spotify.. I have one premium account and have noticed my payment is coming out from two accounts. One from PayPal and one from another debit c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free spotify premium 30 day trial problem

Hello. I tried the 30 day premium trial but it only resetted the hours on my free account and nothing more.. now I have a premium account and cant buy unlimited or premium so I basicly cant listen to music since i have 0 time left on my free account ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I tried the 30 day premium trial but it only resetted the hours on my free account and nothing more.. now I have a premium account and cant buy unlimited or premium so I basicly cant listen to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is the limit of 3333 offline songs set for normal, high or extreme quality ?

Hi, Maybe someone has run into this. When you've set the quality of downloading songs to extreme, is the limit still 3333 or not? I've found that when setting the DL quality to normal, more tracks can be downloaded then for the extreme setting. Also,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Maybe someone has run into this. When you've set the quality of downloading songs to extreme, is the limit still 3333 or not?   I've found that when setting the DL quality to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in to account - email doesnt work

My account was taken over or hacked on the train public network. Now my login doesnt work. Please help. I have tried using the form on the support page but there is no reply. The email connected to the account goes to a domain that is no longer in us...

• My account was taken over or hacked on the train public network. Now my login doesnt work. Please help. I have tried using the form on the support page but there is no reply. The email connected to t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting multiple accounts

Hello, I have been trying to delete multiple accounts. I have one account linked to my iCloud email, another account linked to my Gmail and yet another one linked to my Facebook account that has been deleted and was also linked to my Gmail.I would li...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have been trying to delete multiple accounts. I have one account linked to my iCloud email, another account linked to my Gmail and yet another one linked to my Facebook account that has been...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Student Account

How the heck do I get a student account for 5$?

• How the heck do I get a student account for 5$?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does spotify premium works in southeast asia?

I have a premium subscription, and im travelling for southeast asia for the next 5 months, i would like to know if is spotify available to be used with an internet connection there? thxs

• I have a premium subscription, and im travelling for southeast asia for the next 5 months, i would like to know if is spotify available to be used with an internet connection there?   thxs
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country!

I have recently moved to Belgium from the US. I cannot use spotify anymore because after 14days, you can't use it anymore abroad. Now, I wanted to change my country in my profile to be able to use spotify from now on here in Belgium. But I can't, I a...

• I have recently moved to Belgium from the US. I cannot use spotify anymore because after 14days, you can't use it anymore abroad. Now, I wanted to change my country in my profile to be able to use sp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charges

You Made two Unauthorized charges to my credit card: one for $29.- USD and another for $140.- USD. Please tell my how I can contact somebody in Spotify to check this charges Thank youRafael Gudino

• You Made two Unauthorized charges to my credit card: one for $29.- USD and another for $140.- USD. Please tell my how I can contact somebody in Spotify to check this charges   Thank you Rafae...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What if I cancel my premium subscription?

If I cancel my premium subscription it will be available until the end or it will stop working from the moment i cancel it?

• If I cancel my premium subscription it will be available until the end or it will stop working from the moment i cancel it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pissed about a duplicate acct!!! charged twice for it

When it was time to update my card it made it as if I had started a brand new acct, still being on my own acct. Then it still said I needed to update and when I did that it charged me on that date and then charged me again today. They took it out on ...

• Visitor
  • When it was time to update my card it made it as if I had started a brand new acct, still being on my own acct. Then it still said I needed to update and when I did that it charged me on that date an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts mixed up?

When I log in on Spotify (with my facebookaccount) I don't see my own account but the account of a friend of mine. He has a spotify premium account. Sometimes I used his account. Ofcourse with permission.It looks like my facebookaccount is linked to ...

• When I log in on Spotify (with my facebookaccount) I don't see my own account but the account of a friend of mine. He has a spotify premium account. Sometimes I used his account. Ofcourse with permis...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help! All playlists and premium magically disappeared.

So I was messing around with my spotify settings yesterday and I honestly dont know what I did but I got disconnected from spotify and upon logging back in all my playlists, saved music and premium were all gone! Its weird because I can search my use...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ere all gone! Its weird because I can search my username and see all my public playlists on the profile page. Please help! These ad's are killing me!
  • erm5349
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't my premium account work on my iPod

I have my original spotify account on my iPhone and I installed spotify on my iPod 5 generation and it won't work as premium it doesn't let me listen to it offline its says error or try again I only have my account logged onto my iPhone and iPod. How...

• I have my original spotify account on my iPhone and I installed spotify on my iPod 5 generation and it won't work as premium it doesn't let me listen to it offline its says error or try again I only ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Helpppppp

I have subscribed to premium and accident deleted the app now I can't log in or remember any of my emails addressesHow can.i sort this

• I have subscribed to premium and accident deleted the app now I can't log in or remember any of my emails addresses How can.i sort this
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect on all devices not working

HI, I've tweeted @spotifyCares about this but got no reply. So hopefully my post here will get an answer. Spotify has suddenly stopped connecting on all my devices. iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac and even the Web Player in all browsers. I thought it might hav...

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I've tweeted @spotifyCares about this but got no reply. So hopefully my post here will get an answer. Spotify has suddenly stopped connecting on all my devices. iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac and even the...
  • safffalee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't activate my premium account :( What do I do?

I payed using my debt/atm card and I was notified that it has already been charged but I still cant activate my acct. I already reinstalled and did the usuall measure but still nothing

• I payed using my debt/atm card and I was notified that it has already been charged but I still cant activate my acct. I already reinstalled and did the usuall measure but still nothing 😞
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes