Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

I changed my payment methods cause my CC expired and now when I trying to subscribe again to premium I got the mesage "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another pay...

• I changed my payment methods cause my CC expired and now when I trying to subscribe again to premium I got the mesage  "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worr...
  • killmatos
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Login or Change Password

I had to create a new email address and a new spotify account just to be able to post on here i cannot login or change my password I did not think that i had a spotify account, so i tried to sign up, but i got a message saying that my email address w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create a new email address and a new spotify account just to be able to post on here   i cannot login or change my password   I did not think that i had a spotify account, so i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go back to free

I'm trying to cancel my premium subscirption because I can't pay for it right now, but since the website says it is under construction/being fixed, I can't get to the page to unsubsribe from premium. Help

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to cancel my premium subscirption because I can't pay for it right now, but since the website says it is under construction/being fixed, I can't get to the page to unsubsribe from premium....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Having Trouble Buying Premium

I've tried several different credit cards and I can't seem to purchase a premium account. It tells me something is wrong with the credit card companies. Its been doing this for days and I've used the cards elsewhere. Has anyone else had this problem?...

• Regular
  • I've tried several different credit cards and I can't seem to purchase a premium account.  It tells me something is wrong with the credit card companies.  Its been doing this for days and I...
  • chip19
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify quit working

I received an ad asking if I wanted to upgrade my free service to a free trial premium for one week. I kept trying to decline but it would not let me -- the message remained on my iPad screen. I could no longer play music. Then I clicked that I agree...

• I received an ad asking if I wanted to upgrade my free service to a free trial premium for one week. I kept trying to decline but it would not let me -- the message remained on my iPad screen. I coul...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just linked my free spotify account with psn, signed up for free month of premium but..

I just experianced an ad on the ps4, and my app say's i'm on the free version as does the website.

• Casual Listener
  • I just experianced an ad on the ps4, and my app say's i'm on the free version as does the website.
  • alucard1348
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi I'd like to delete this current account as I am using a different one. I'd like to delete this so I can connect the one that I'm currently using to my fb. Thanns

• Hi I'd like to delete this current account as I am using a different one. I'd like to delete this so I can connect the one that I'm currently using to my fb. Thanns
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi can you delete my account sam-arsenalboy as i don't want that username thanks

• Hi can you delete my account sam-arsenalboy as i don't want that username thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help!):

• MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to buy premium but location issue

Hi I have a quick question. I am currently studying in the UK and I want to buy premium but it's not letting me unless I change my account to Malaysia as I have a Malaysian card. Since I live in UK would there any problems if I change my store just t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a quick question. I am currently studying in the UK and I want to buy premium but it's not letting me unless I change my account to Malaysia as I have a Malaysian card. Since I live in UK w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from Sweden to USA, content disappeared...?

Just moved to the US and all of a sudden a lot of music has disappeared, like most of Lars Winnerbäcks albums. Is this due to my move, or is it a temporary thing? What can I do here?

• Casual Listener
  • Just moved to the US and all of a sudden a lot of music has disappeared, like most of Lars Winnerbäcks albums. Is this due to my move, or is it a temporary thing? What can I do here?
  • julbingo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me upgrade

My credit card expired so I was unable to make my last payment. As such I was degraded to Spotify Free. I want to upgrade back to premium, but whenever I click subscribe nothing happens.

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card expired so I was unable to make my last payment. As such I was degraded to Spotify Free. I want to upgrade back to premium, but whenever I click subscribe nothing happens. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Free

Why is my Premium account still dropped to a Free account. And why is nobody from Spotify sent me a answer on my tweet? Why isn't spotify fix this for everybody?

• Regular
  • Why is my Premium account still dropped to a Free account. And why is nobody from Spotify sent me a answer on my tweet? Why isn't spotify fix this for everybody?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't' change password - changed email address

I have changed my email address, but forgot to amend my Spotify account. I can no longer access my old email address. My password doesn't work any more, and any password reset instructions are going to my old email address. I have contacted Spotify s...

• Regular
  • I have changed my email address, but forgot to amend my Spotify account. I can no longer access my old email address.   My password doesn't work any more, and any password reset instructions...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium acc reduced to free and i don't Know why

I have premium acc and i Pay for it...but since 5 hours i am just free user....why????

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium acc and i Pay for it...but since 5 hours i am just free user....why????
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

cancelacion de cuenta no cursada

Hola, cancelé mi cuenta en Spotify hace varios meses (por lo menos 5) y veo que aún me están cobrando!!!! TODOS LOS MESES!!!Trato de ingresar a la pagina y no puedo....esto a mi juicio es una estafa!

• Hola, cancelé mi cuenta en Spotify hace varios meses (por lo menos 5) y veo que aún me están cobrando!!!! TODOS LOS MESES!!! Trato de ingresar a la pagina y no puedo....esto a mi juicio es una estaf...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

virgin spotify problems

I have a premium account that is working on my Vodafone phone . However virgin is coming up with error I need a premium account so can't. Sign in . My details have always been saved on virgin ,this is the first time I been asked to sign in .

• I have a premium account that is working on my Vodafone phone . However virgin is coming up with error I need a premium account so can't. Sign in . My details have always been saved on virgin ,this i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change Country within Profile

t I have just moved to France from US and I am trying to update my account to note the country. It will not allow me to do this on the profile edit. Is there a way to change my setting to France now so I can continue to use Spotify? The profile edit ...

• t I have just moved to France from US and I am trying to update my account to note the country. It will not allow me to do this on the profile edit. Is there a way to change my setting to France now ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey! I opened my account in another country and now i cannot log in in my residence country, how can i change my country settings if can't even log in? Or can i delete that account and re-use my email to re-open my account with the new settings and s...

• Hey! I opened my account in another country and now i cannot log in in my residence country, how can i change my country settings if can't even log in? Or can i delete that account and re-use my emai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium the day before paying came, I had to pay and I don't have premium anymore

Hi. I purchased 3 months of spotify with this offer you had during Christmas. However, I do not wish to keep paying for the service, and my three months ended last week. I cancelled my subscription the day before this happened, getting your mail sayi...

• Hi. I purchased 3 months of spotify with this offer you had during Christmas. However, I do not wish to keep paying for the service, and my three months ended last week. I cancelled my subscription t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes