Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

muss 7tage premium test gekündigt werden?

Wird der 7tage premium test automatisch zum Abo ?Oder muss dieser von mir gekündigt werden ?

• Wird der 7tage premium test automatisch zum Abo ? Oder muss dieser von mir gekündigt werden ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Extra, Account chance

So i just made a new facebook account, my old facebook account was linked to my spotify premium with an active subscription, but i cancelled that one as i couldnt log in anymore because i used facebook to log in with. I tried to re-purchase premium o...

• Casual Listener
  • So i just made a new facebook account, my old facebook account was linked to my spotify premium with an active subscription, but i cancelled that one as i couldnt log in anymore because i used facebo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have paid for Premium, but still on ad supported Spotify

I had an issue with my bank on the day my subscription was due to be debited (yesterday). I received an email from spotify saying you are no longer a premium user. Today, I receive an email from itunes saying I've been charged 14.99 for my subscripti...

• I had an issue with my bank on the day my subscription was due to be debited (yesterday). I received an email from spotify saying you are no longer a premium user. Today, I receive an email from itun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Cancelled

I canceled my Spotify Premium Subscription but was not given a refund. If anything, I'd like to change my subscription to a student discount but I was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back?

• I canceled my Spotify Premium Subscription but was not given a refund. If anything, I'd like to change my subscription to a student discount but I was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no conection with any device

I have a premium suscription but my spotify doen t connect to internet through any of my devices.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium suscription but my spotify doen t connect to internet through any of my devices.
  • beltrandeagueda
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help With Student Discount

Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop using the service. When I follow the instructions,...

• Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment

Hi, iam sry for my low english experience.I have a big Problem.I have a premium account for 2 years, last year i changed my phone operator and got 1 year free premium account.so i follow the instructions and changed it, but i dont start a new acc. Th...

• Hi, iam sry for my low english experience. I have  a big Problem. I have a premium account for 2 years, last year i changed my phone operator and got 1 year free premium account. so i follow ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

student Discount UNIDAYS

HI I have contacted spotify regarding my account but they havent got back to be and was just wondering if anyone could help. I have had spotify premium for a while now and have had student discount through UNIDAYS and spotify is now asking for me to ...

• Casual Listener
  • HI   I have contacted spotify regarding my account but they havent got back to be and was just wondering if anyone could help. I have had spotify premium for a while now and have had student d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 8.2 upgrade issues

Since downloading iOS 8.2 on iPhone and iPad, spotify allows you to login but won't connect. Is anyone else having this issue. Was fine this morning before upgrade.

• Casual Listener
  • Since downloading iOS 8.2 on iPhone and iPad, spotify allows you to login but won't connect. Is anyone else having this issue. Was fine this morning before upgrade.
  • leesmith28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Family Plan

How do I change my membership from Family Plan of 5 to Family Plan of 3? Please advise ASAP! I've tried to find it on the website and it's nowhere, and I just got rebilled yesterday for $9.98 more than I need. I also need that refunded.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change my membership from Family Plan of 5 to Family Plan of 3? Please advise ASAP! I've tried to find it on the website and it's nowhere, and I just got rebilled yesterday for $9.98 more th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 410

Hi! ive tried contacting spotify customer service several times, through twitter, through email, and am still having issues logging in. I subscribe to premium service and use my facebook login to have access. It does not let me log in! I have changed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! ive tried contacting spotify customer service several times, through twitter, through email, and am still having issues logging in. I subscribe to premium service and use my facebook login to hav...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Deactivation Problem

So I deactivated my facebook recently, and reactivated again.Now when I log back on spotify, it treats me like a new user with Spotify Free, but my card just got charged for the premium fee, too. How to fix it ?

• So I deactivated my facebook recently, and reactivated again. Now when I log back on spotify, it treats me like a new user with Spotify Free, but my card just got charged for the premium fee, too.&n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I used my Spotify account whilst in my friends car and now my account is using his name instead of mine! How do I change it from his name to my name? Thanks

• I used my Spotify account whilst in my friends car and now my account is using his name instead of mine! How do I change it from his name to my name?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I just get free music

I'm on the 7 day trial. Does that mean I have to pay after the 7 days are over because I just wanted free music.

• I'm on the 7 day trial. Does that mean I have to pay after the 7 days are over because I just wanted free music.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling Premium (Please Help)

Hi, I had signed up for Spotify premium on my Iphone in-app. I'm aware the steps to cancel the subscription are different in this case... I went to the App store and cancelled the subscription from there. When I log back in to my account, it still sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had signed up for Spotify premium on my Iphone in-app.  I'm aware the steps to cancel the subscription are different in this case...  I went to the App store and cancelled the subscri...
  • jcdukecrzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads are wrong language

Hello guys, I'm having issues with the advertisements. My Spotify's language settings are Dutch, which works fine. However, my ads are French 50% of the time, which I simply do not understand. This makes the ad useless for both me and Spotify, 'cause...

• Regular
  • Hello guys, I'm having issues with the advertisements. My Spotify's language settings are Dutch, which works fine. However, my ads are French 50% of the time, which I simply do not understand. This m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with finding the Toplists bar after the new update 2015

Sice the new update on my spotify I can't seem to find the toplist bar on the side. Can somebody tell me where to find it?I its annoying that your updates makes it harder to find things.

• Sice the new update on my spotify I can't seem to find the toplist bar on the side. Can somebody tell me where to find it? I its annoying that your updates makes it harder to find things. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription to Primium

I upgraded to premium and got a 30 day free trial. But after checking it again it only gave me a 7 day free trial and will charge me on the 8th day. How do i get the full 30 day trial?

• I upgraded to premium and got a 30 day free trial. But after checking it again it only gave me a 7 day free trial and will charge me on the 8th day. How do i get the full 30 day trial?  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update Details in Subscription and Payments doesn't give me options to update anything

'Update Details' in 'Subscription and Payments' doesn't give me options to update anything... and I'm paying more than 9.99 a month... How do I switch over to my student availability?

• Casual Listener
  • 'Update Details' in 'Subscription and Payments' doesn't give me options to update anything... and I'm paying more than 9.99 a month... How do I switch over to my student availability?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Username won't change after connecting it to Facebook

Hi, I just connected my account to Facebook but my username won't change to my actual name. How can I make it do this? Thanks

• Hi,   I just connected my account to Facebook but my username won't change to my actual name. How can I make it do this?   Thanks
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes