Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I lost everything in my account including my premium.

Hi, I lost everything, songs, friends, playlist. Including the premium that I pay for. I saw a post related to that in the FAQ, but the relogin with username didn't work. I wrote to spotify 4days ago, no answer. I wrote again yesterday.. nothin. So n...

• Hi,   I lost everything, songs, friends, playlist.    Including the premium that I pay for.      I saw a post related to that in the FAQ,  but the relogin...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mr. Incognito listens to this

Hey guys!I have noticed how whenever I look at an artist's or album's page, and one or more of my Facebook friends have listened to this artist/album, Spotify has started to tell me so. This is fine for 95% of what I listen to, but...Recently I have ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys! I have noticed how whenever I look at an artist's or album's page, and one or more of my Facebook friends have listened to this artist/album, Spotify has started to tell me so. This is fin...
  • RNRRT
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find a way to switch from current premium to student premium

I have been trying for a few hours now to get signed up for the Spotify student discount. I already have a current premium subscription so I searched up how to change from a regular premium subscription to student premium subscription by the next bil...

• Regular
  • I have been trying for a few hours now to get signed up for the Spotify student discount. I already have a current premium subscription so I searched up how to change from a regular premium subscript...
  • trey_carlson1
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not reset my password, but I cant set up a new account with the same email

I tried to reset my password, but the i get an error saying "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." But then when I tried to set up a new account with the email, it says "We're sorry, that email is taken...

• I tried to reset my password, but the i get an error saying "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." But then when I tried to set up a new account with t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Please change Country

Please change Country to germany. I tried to manualy do it. Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Please change Country to germany. I tried to manualy do it.  Thank you very much. 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! restricted content

Hi all When I'm listening to music with adult content the words have been missed out this never used to happen is there a parental control option or something that I can turn off??? Thanks for your help

• Hi all When I'm listening to music with adult content the words have been missed out this never used to happen is there a parental control option or something that I can turn off???   Thanks f...
  • rodneygamble
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One M8 Sprint Free Premium

I used my provided code and subscribed for the offered free six months premium account for my new Sprint HTC One M8 phone. At that time I cancelled my lontime premium membership with Spotify. I have had to do a hard reset on my phone. Since that eras...

• Casual Listener
  • I used my provided code and subscribed for the offered free six months premium account for my new Sprint HTC One M8 phone. At that time I cancelled my lontime premium membership with Spotify. I have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Limits

So I've become Premium a few months ago and loving it. Since I enjoy a lot of different music, from classic to prog metal, I always run into limitations when I try a new system to either play or catalog my music. Anyway, I know about the 3,333 offlin...

• Visitor
  • So I've become Premium a few months ago and loving it.   Since I enjoy a lot of different music, from classic to prog metal, I always run into limitations when I try a new system to either p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

delete this spotify account

Hey, i want to cancel, delete this account because my cellphone company give me a premium spotify with my Phone so i have two now and i cant integrate Facebook with my another account. Please help me. Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hey, i want to cancel, delete this account because my cellphone company give me a premium spotify with my Phone so i have two now and i cant integrate Facebook with my another account. Please help me...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with NUS Extra 50% discount

Hi, When trying to apply the discount for nus extra it keeps trying to charge me full rate and that "premium misses you" any advice please as I can't get the discount ? Thanks

• Hi,   When trying to apply the discount for nus extra it keeps trying to charge me full rate and that "premium misses you" any advice please as I can't get the discount ?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify support team dosen´t answer

Hi, I am not able to logg in to my premium account and it is vey frustraiting to pay from Spotify and nobody answers to my question. Have emailed and send twitter but nothing. And now i´m sending this mail from free-spotify facebook account, becouse ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am not able to logg in to my premium account and it is vey frustraiting to pay from Spotify and nobody answers to my question. Have emailed and send twitter but nothing.   A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I want to sign up for a family plan but it's not working. Has it launched here?

• I want to sign up for a family plan but it's not working. Has it launched here? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan still only allowing music on one device to be played at a time

Hi, New to the community. My wife and I have a family plan. Despite this, if one of us is listening to spotify on one phone, the other phone can either take over and take control or can listen to the same song. Why can't we both listen to different t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   New to the community.   My wife and I have a family plan.   Despite this, if one of us is listening to spotify on one phone, the other phone can either take over an...
  • Tlong
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up with wrong email

Help!!!!! Signed up with the wrong email.I entered my card details to sign up with spotify premium family and I entered the wrong email. I am scared someone can now view my account And bank details!!!!! Case reference number is #02520076 PLEASE SOMEO...

• Regular
  • Help!!!!! Signed up with the wrong email. I entered my card details to sign up with spotify premium family and I entered the wrong email. I am scared someone can now view my account And bank details...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

So I just heard about the Spotify Premium discount for college students. If I already have premium how do I change my status so i can get this discount? Is this possible or do I need to make a new account? Anything will help! Thank you.

• So I just heard about the Spotify Premium discount for college students. If I already have premium how do I change my status so i can get this discount? Is this possible or do I need to make a new ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Deleted All My Songs

I just updated by restarting Spotify and all of my saved songs are gone. I logged out and back in making sure I had the right account but there's literally 4 songs in my Songs section and only their coordinating albums. All my saved music just disapp...

• Casual Listener
  • I just updated by restarting Spotify and all of my saved songs are gone. I logged out and back in making sure I had the right account but there's literally 4 songs in my Songs section and only their ...
  • ariv3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

unable to change Country Setting..

hello all, i'd like change Country setting from the profile, now is UK. but the option is in gray and it doesnt permit to select anithing. do you have some idea ? thanks in advance

• hello all, i'd like change Country setting from the profile, now is UK. but the option is in gray and it doesnt permit to select anithing.   do you have some idea ?   thanks in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change normal premium subscription to student subscription

Hi, I am trying to use the UniDays student discount, however when I attempt to do so on my Facebook account I get this message: "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account". I do have another Spotify account that isn...

• Hi,   I am trying to use the UniDays student discount, however when I attempt to do so on my Facebook account I get this message: "Your student credentials are already associated with anot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have forgotten my email and password but spotify haven't contacted me after a month, help?

I need to deactivate my account but forgotten both email and password I have used!! I also contacted spotify a month ago and haven't responded, help!!

• I need to deactivate my account but forgotten both email and password I have used!! I also contacted spotify a month ago and haven't responded, help!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes