Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! can you help? how do i cancel Spotify Premium on android mobile?

Hi,I signed up to Premium(gave card details etc.) and got a free month trial. Later on I realised I provided the wrong email address ( I know, silly me) so I never received the confirmation email.I'm thinking I should cancel the subscription and do i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up to Premium(gave card details etc.) and got a free month trial. Later on I realised I provided the wrong email address ( I know, silly me) so I never received the confirmation email. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in on either laptop or mobile

I accidentally clicked "disconnect with Facebook" on my Spotify app on my laptop.Logging back in to change the option:Error 404 comes up on my phone when I try to do the regular log in through FacebookI try to log in over explorer again through Faceb...

• ...ayde Amott) followed by my Facebook password and it says "an email is already using Spotify" It seems I have a duplicate profile. I created a new account with another email to get to my public p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Lists for me gone

Hey so I quit spotify last night and redownloaded it and I found that the Top List for me feature is gone. I could find the Top Lists for the United State and my network and such under the browse tab under charts, but I can't seem to find the Top Lis...

• Hey so I quit spotify last night and redownloaded it and I found that the Top List for me feature is gone. I could find the Top Lists for the United State and my network and such under the browse tab...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium but says I don't have premium

Please help. I have paid for premium but when I try to turn off shuffle it says I need to have premium. I really need to turn off shuffle and get what I paid for. I restarted phone. That didn't help. Please help...thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. I have paid for premium but when I try to turn off shuffle it says I need to have premium. I really need to turn off shuffle and get what I paid for. I restarted phone. That didn't help....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium DOESN'T Work!!!!

Just upgraded my Spotify account to premium, have a receipt but every time I log in my account on my iPhone its still the same regular spotify! Please help or I'm going to have to cancel!

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded my Spotify account to premium, have a receipt but every time I log in my account on my iPhone its still the same regular spotify! Please help or I'm going to have to cancel!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 111 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 3 likes

I'm running out of options

Almost a month ago, I checked my credit card statement (my wife usually does that for me) then I found I was being charged twice. As soon as i found out, I cut my subscription. I got in touch with our local telecom group (Globe) to continue my subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Almost a month ago, I checked my credit card statement (my wife usually does that for me) then I found I was being charged twice. As soon as i found out, I cut my subscription. I got in touch with ou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tried everything and still nothing !

Got the free month , and I can't use the features. I've tried logging in and out , and uninstalling ain't it does not work. Help please

• Got the free month , and I can't use the features. I've tried logging in and out , and uninstalling ain't it does not work. Help please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Canada) zip code failure.

Can anybody from this page please give me and answer to why my zip code keeps failing?? All I want to do is give you people money and I can't even do that? Isn't there anyway to bypass it or maybe tell me a zip code that works. If someone could get b...

• Can anybody from this page please give me and answer to why my zip code keeps failing?? All I want to do is give you people money and I can't even do that? Isn't there anyway to bypass it or maybe te...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stuck on Premium.

Hello,After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015.I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of free Spotify Premium.When I try to connect the service t...

• Hello, After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015. I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My profile is not updating since I became a Premium User

Hey Everybody!Can somebody help me? Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...

• Hey Everybody! Can somebody help me?   Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Precio Premium

Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium.Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que el cargo de spotify Premium no pudo ser abonado porqu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium. Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account unsyncing help

Hello All, I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad, I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long time. My band have just created a spotify profile in which we have associat...

• Hello All,    I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad,   I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connectivity with Facebook

Hello guys, I've got some trouble connecting my Spotify Account with my Facebook Account. I can't share my playlist on Facebook. By the way, i've tryed every way to connect my account to my facebook. Could the support just reset it ? Maybe my Faceboo...

• Hello guys,    I've got some trouble connecting my Spotify Account with my Facebook Account.  I can't share my playlist on Facebook.  By the way, i've tryed every way to con...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country without upgrading to premium

Hi, I've been a premium user in Malaysia, and have recently moved to Canada.Now, my premium membership has been downgraded to free. I need to change my country to be able to listen to Spotify again. But it tells me that I need to update my payment in...

• Hi,   I've been a premium user in Malaysia, and have recently moved to Canada. Now, my premium membership has been downgraded to free. I need to change my country to be able to listen to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge two accounts

I got a new phone with year subsciption of spotify for gift from parents and my dad activated the spotify to a new blank email/user, is there any way that I could merge the blank account with the account I am currently using?

• I got a new phone with year subsciption of spotify for gift from parents and my dad activated the spotify to a new blank email/user, is there any way that I could merge the blank account with the acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Death Notification

My daughter died in an accident. I notice that she has been paying for Spotify - even though she was in a coma. How do we get re-imbursement and cancel further payments? We are unable to access her email/facebook account

• My daughter died in an accident. I notice that she has been paying for Spotify - even though she was in a coma. How do we get re-imbursement and cancel further payments? We are unable to access her e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Had premium trial, now premium student (NUS) seem to be getting charged £9.99?

I had had a free premium trial and decided to go with the student premium deal. I visited the Spotify page here:https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/nus-unidays-student-discount I clicked on the "Go to our Spotify Student Discount...

• Regular
  • I had had a free premium trial and decided to go with the student premium deal.   I visited the Spotify page here: https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/nus-unidays-st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resting account

I request to get my account resetting where I have no music

• Casual Listener
  • I request to get my account resetting where I have no music
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!

• I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't activate student discount

When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do the free MO th of premium before cancelling it yest...

• When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes