Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have stop using the service

Hi my Name is Nikos I have stopped using Spotify but I just saw my bank account that i am charge about it I have checked my DD and nothing is there so would you please let me know how can I stop paying for it completely and if I can get my money back...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my Name is Nikos I have stopped using Spotify but I just saw my bank account that i am charge about it I have checked my DD and nothing is there so would you please let me know how can I stop payi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to Change Premium to US Student Premium

I am currently a Spotify Premium user, and have the full $9.99 subscription, but I'm a student and realized there's a $4.99 option. I can't figure out how to switch to the student price. I already looked at the FAQ and followed the first steps to try...

• Visitor
  • I am currently a Spotify Premium user, and have the full $9.99 subscription, but I'm a student and realized there's a $4.99 option. I can't figure out how to switch to the student price.   I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing and sonos will not play from it either.

I have removed all my devices, changed my password and countless times "Signed out of everywhere" though everytime I try to play anything on it, it pauses and says someone else is using it. Furthermore when I try to play anything from spotify on my s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have removed all my devices, changed my password and countless times "Signed out of everywhere" though everytime I try to play  anything on it, it pauses and says someone else is using it. Fur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not know password or email account access

Hi, I'm using an account that I've had for many years, having just got Premium for the 0.99p offer. The email account I used to sign up to Spotify has long been deactivated, and I am unable to access it, but I linked my Spotify and Facebook, so for m...

• Hi, I'm using an account that I've had for many years, having just got Premium for the 0.99p offer. The email account I used to sign up to Spotify has long been deactivated, and I am unable to access...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This track is currently not available in the United Kingdom.

Just trying to play Samsara by Martin Tungevaag returns this error. But if i go to his youtube. He links to this song. Tungevaag & Raaban – Samsara 2015 Please fix it. Just looking at the top played in Sweden. at lease 50% is greyed out.

• Visitor
  • Just trying to play Samsara by Martin Tungevaag returns this error. But if i go to his youtube. He links to this song.  Tungevaag & Raaban – Samsara 2015 Please fix it. Just looking at ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amex card does not work

Hello, I have been trying to get premium for a week now, but my card keeps getting rejected. I know that everything about the card is okay, payment wise. But it gets rejected all the time.. Is it an Amex problem? Because it is the only card I have. B...

• Hello, I have been trying to get premium for a week now, but my card keeps getting rejected. I know that everything about the card is okay, payment wise. But it gets rejected all the time.. Is it an ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid account is gone

I have had a paid accout for over a year that I logged into with facebook, but now when I login with face book my account is just a free account. My account is on auto pay and you STILL take the money every month. Whats the deal? If you can't fix it ...

• I have had a paid accout for over a year that I logged into with facebook, but now when I login with face book my account is just a free account. My account is on auto pay and you STILL take the mone...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot not update my country (free subscription)

Hi, I have a free spotify subscription and I've recently moved from the UK to New Zealand. I'm trying to update my country since I'm no longer able to use spotify (it's been more then 14 days) but even when following the instructions, I'm unable to d...

• Hi,   I have a free spotify subscription and I've recently moved from the UK to New Zealand. I'm trying to update my country since I'm no longer able to use spotify (it's been more then 14 d...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My registration / nickname / login won't work?

Hey there, I'm new to spotify and tried to create my own account. I registered and downloaded the programm to my PC. However I can't get the programm running. First I log in into this one without problems: Then the programm closes either immediately ...

spot1.png spot2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I'm new to spotify and tried to create my own account. I registered and downloaded the programm to my PC. However I can't get the programm running.   First I log in int...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP - my facebook account connects to a different account

Hey guys, Basically ive had spotify with you guys for quite a few years now, i let my friend a few months back go on my spotify on his device to listen to music, he ended up getting an account and a premium subscription. now everytime i login to spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, Basically ive had spotify with you guys for quite a few years now, i let my friend a few months back go on my spotify on his device to listen to music, he ended up getting an account and ...
  • chtaylor09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple accounts - can they be joined?

Hi, So I have managed to foolishly create two separate accounts on here. One is through my email and the other is through my Facebook account. One of them is a premium account and the other is just a free account. Also the one that is free has loads ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, So I have managed to foolishly create two separate accounts on here. One is through my email and the other is through my Facebook account. One of them is a premium account and the other is just...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Premium to student edition

Hello, I just signed up to spotify permium yesterday and paid 9,99 € accidentally because I was in a hurry. The problem is, that I am a student and would like to change to the student edition and pay 4,99€ Is that possible now? Best regards Alexandra

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just signed up to spotify permium yesterday and paid 9,99 € accidentally because I was in a hurry. The problem is, that I am a student and would like to change to the student ed...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months of premium 99p offer not working - ends tomorrow!

I tried to subscribe to the 3 months for 99p offer i received by email, but when completing the form and filling in my details, its only given me a week subscription. Can you help as the offer expires tomorrow

• I tried to subscribe to the 3 months for 99p offer i received by email, but when completing the form and filling in my details, its only given me a week subscription. Can you help as the offer expire...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Everytime I click on get premium student discount it takes me to profile page, it does something different from the help section. It's not asking me college or anything. It just takes me to the page where it says profile, edit payment info, blah blah...

• Everytime I click on get premium student discount it takes me to profile page, it does something different from the help section. It's not asking me college or anything. It just takes me to the page ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Student Discount

Hello, When trying to upgrade to Premium with the student discount it allows me to go through all the steps, but after the last step it shoots me back to the college verification step and makes me start over. Is this an error, or is it not registerin...

• Hello,   When trying to upgrade to Premium with the student discount it allows me to go through all the steps, but after the last step it shoots me back to the college verification step and ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I merge two accounts?

Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my followers and playlists are. I cannot play it on my computer ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my follower...
  • alexis710
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not purchase premium?

Only get's the error: Hoppsan! Det verkar som att din betaltjänst har en dålig dag. Oroa dig inte, inga pengar har dragits. Försök igen med ett annat betalningssätt. "It's seems as if your paymentservice has a bad day. Don't worry, no money was drawn...

• Gig Goer
  • Only get's the error:  Hoppsan! Det verkar som att din betaltjänst har en dålig dag. Oroa dig inte, inga pengar har dragits. Försök igen med ett annat betalningssätt. "It's seems as if y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! accountinformation vs. Klarna (solved)

Hello and thank you for reading! According to my Account Settings: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-02-21. From this moment you pay € 9.99 if you did not cancel the subscription before." According Klarna: Thank...

• Regular
  • Hello and thank you for reading!   According to my Account Settings: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-02-21. From this moment you pay € 9.99 if you di...
  • Nelemania
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to use spotify for commercial purpose

Hi I want to use spotify featuers in my ios application. I want these feature for perimium users? How can I get written approval from spotify ?

• Hi I want to use spotify featuers in my ios application. I want these feature for perimium users? How can I get written approval from spotify ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes