Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify via Vodafone.

I am eligible for spotify permium via Vodafone. They say I'm registered on their system but my "silvacsd" account status is not premium.

I called vodafone and they asked me to contact Spotify team and ask them to change my current subscription to Prem...

• <br>I am eligible for spotify permium via Vodafone. They say I'm registered on their system but my "silvacsd" account status is not premium.<br><br>I called vodafone and they asked ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling facebook

Hi I want to cancel my facebook account, the only thing i have linked to it is spotify----how can i cancel switch my spotify account to be tied to my mail rather than facebook? thanks brigette

• Hi  I want to cancel my facebook account, the only thing i have linked to it is spotify----how can i cancel switch my spotify account to be tied to my mail rather than facebook?   tha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country!!

I have been traveling to different countries the past few months, so I understand why this has become a problem. However the country currently set on my account matches IP address so I do not understand why Spotify keeps saying my country doesn't mat...

• I have been traveling to different countries the past few months, so I understand why this has become a problem. However the country currently set on my account matches IP address so I do not underst...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not more music playing

How come I pay £4.99 for a subscrition that doesn't allow me to play the music i choose to play. No,I'm not talking about offline playlists,just plain music being played if I search track x it would only play shuffled random tracks. Thats it I'm canc...

• How come I pay £4.99 for a subscrition that doesn't allow me to play the music i choose to play. No,I'm not talking about offline playlists,just plain music being played if I search track x it would ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Premium Problems

I bought Premium from Spotify's website & then realized I was autosigned in with the wrong account; my Facebook account. This is not the account that I wanted premium to be under!! Is there a way to get the Premium feature moved to the correct accoun...

• I bought Premium from Spotify's website & then realized I was autosigned in with the wrong account; my Facebook account. This is not the account that I wanted premium to be under!! Is there a way...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 for 1 does not work anymore

Hi, Further to your offer, i bought your 3 for 1 offer. But after 10 days, Spotify told me that i was not premium anymore. The thing is that it seems that i paid to France, and I am living in Portugal. How to go back to the premium I paid for ? Thank...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  Further to your offer, i bought your 3 for 1 offer. But after 10 days, Spotify told me that i was not premium anymore.  The thing is that it seems that i paid to France, and I am l...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

my bank card was cancelled as I lost it. I have given spotify details of my new bank card but it is still not allowing me to listen to music- please help

• Casual Listener
  • my bank card was cancelled as I lost it. I have given spotify details of my new bank card but it is still not allowing me to listen to music- please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change profile

I'm unable to change any of my profile information. It says my email is already in use when I go to try and make an edit. I did have two different accounts (Spotify and Facebook).

• I'm unable to change any of my profile information. It says my email is already in use when I go to try and make an edit. I did have two different accounts (Spotify and Facebook).
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Month Free Offer

Hi, I upgraded to premium yesterday and took the 2 month free offer. I stiill cannot use the premium features in the app app on my iphone. I tried to delete and reinstall the app but it does not help. I have canceled my Premium so that it does not do...

• Hi, I upgraded to premium yesterday and took the 2 month free offer. I stiill cannot use the premium features in the app app on my iphone. I tried to delete and reinstall the app but it does no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from Premium to Unlimited

Hello, I want to know how can I change my account from Premium to Umlimited. I´ve seen in the forum the other way round but I would like to know how can I make the quoted step. Thanks a lot in advance

• Hello,   I want to know how can I change my account from Premium to Umlimited. I´ve seen in the forum the other way round but I would like to know how can I make the quoted step.   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account has disappeared

Hi was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I activated a 12 month spotify premium code at end of march/april , it has been working great untril today and now when I log onto it either on my iphone, desktop or the account details on spotify...

• Composer
  • Hi was wondering if someone might be able to help me.    I activated a 12 month spotify premium code at end of march/april , it has been working great untril today and now when I log on...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture and name on my account is wrong and will not change

My daughter has done something on my Spotify premium account and it now shows her name and pciture. It also shows all her friends. I have tried resetting it - waited a couple of days - tried resetting it again. Nothing I do seems to clear the incorre...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter has done something on my Spotify premium account and it now shows her name and pciture.  It also shows all her friends.  I have tried resetting it - waited a couple of days - tr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 12 Month Gift Card Premium Account Reverted Back To Free Account Less Than 2 Months Later

Hi, I had a 12 month gift card which I used on 2nd April 2014 and my account has been working fine. My Spotify account was working and listed as a Premium account this morning but just this afternoon it has reverted back to a free account with advert...

• Regular
  • Hi, I had a 12 month gift card which I used on 2nd April 2014 and my account has been working fine.   My Spotify account was working and listed as a Premium account this morning but just thi...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my account

I'm not sure how to delete my account. I've already sent an email twice to the website since I'm not gonna use it anymore. Can someone please help me?

• I'm not sure how to delete my account. I've already sent an email twice to the website since I'm not gonna use it anymore. Can someone please help me?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked

I need my account logged out...someone is using it

• Casual Listener
  • I need my account logged out...someone is using it
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Putting Spotify on a computer with no internet access

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to put spotify onto a computer that doesn't have internet access, then somehow access my offline playlists? I have a USB drive that has Spotify loaded onto it, but I'm not sure how I can access my offline playlis...

• Hi!   I was wondering if it is possible to put spotify onto a computer that doesn't have internet access, then somehow access my offline playlists? I have a USB drive that has Spotify loaded...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading from free too premium, didnt get the extra 2 months

As the title states,Is there any way i can still redeem this ?Any help is appreciated~Ferf

• Casual Listener
  • As the title states, Is there any way i can still redeem this ? Any help is appreciated ~Ferf
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium/Playlists Deleted, Posted Solution Unhelpful.

Hello,I changed my facebook password today, deleted Spotify from my apps, and chose to log out of all devices. When I tried to log back in, all my playlists and premium status was gone. I looked at the solution posted on your forums, but I made the a...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I changed my facebook password today, deleted Spotify from my apps, and chose to log out of all devices. When I tried to log back in, all my playlists and premium status was gone. I looked ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account's location is wrong

My account should be in Hong Kong but it shows USA when I gets into the account editing and I can't change it back to Hong Kong. It spent all my "travelling" quota while I'm playing it in country. HELP!

• My account should be in Hong Kong but it shows USA when I gets into the account editing and I can't change it back to Hong Kong. It spent all my "travelling" quota while I'm playing it in country. ...
  • Mushroomring
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Not 2 months free

Hi, The ad says 2 months free if you pay $9.99 now. Ad: https://www.spotify.com/us/summer/?utm_source=spotify_email&utm_medium=growth_conversion&utm_campaign=trial_3for1premium_w2_all&utm_content=all400841&utm_term=email I signed up and paid my $9.99...

• Hi,   The ad says 2 months free if you pay $9.99 now.     Ad: https://www.spotify.com/us/summer/?utm_source=spotify_email&utm_medium=growth_conversion&utm_campaign=tr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes