Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

I can't change password and my friend keeps using my account!

My account must be bugged somehow. First, I've got playlists that I haven't created. It's almost like my account is linked with someone elses? How can this be? My real problem though, I cant change password. It says something like "Email Another acco...

• Regular
  • My account must be bugged somehow. First, I've got playlists that I haven't created. It's almost like my account is linked with someone elses? How can this be?   My real problem though, I ca...
  • angeltear
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

private message error

How do I check a private message? I got an email saying I had one but when i followed the link and went to my inbox, there wasn't one there.

• Regular
  • How do I check a private message? I got an email saying I had one but when i followed the link and went to my inbox, there wasn't one there.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the language from Turkish to English on Spotify website account management?

Hi, Since I'm using Spotify with the Turkish Store the profile and account management page on Spotify website and the emails I get are in Turkish. I wish there was a way to change this to English. It seems like you are forgetting about the expats liv...

• Hi,   Since I'm using Spotify with the Turkish Store the profile and account management page on Spotify website and the emails I get are in Turkish.   I wish there was a way to chan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cosmote subscription

Hello i have a spotify account and i premium account eith a cosmote number.. The problem is that i changed my number and i cant use the service with my new number...

• Hello i have a spotify account and i premium account eith a cosmote number.. The problem is that i changed my number and i cant use the service with my new number...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem code

I type in the code then i pres premium. Then i pops up a little red text that we can not redeem this code right now.what is the problem??

• Casual Listener
  • I type in the code then i pres premium. Then i pops up a little red text that we can not redeem this code right now.what is the problem??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Log off everywhere

Hey! I have asked before, and it did not work, so can you please try to log me off everywhere again? : )Username: meofc95

• Regular
  • Hey! I have asked before, and it did not work, so can you please try to log me off everywhere again? : ) Username: meofc95
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Was Disconnected, Help?

Posting this on behalf of a friend whose account got nuked. Yes, he's gone through the protocol and has gotten nowhere. His case # is 01155779 and text from him, quoted below: In short, I recieved an e-mail from spotify stating: "We recently received...

• Regular
  • Posting this on behalf of a friend whose account got nuked. Yes, he's gone through the protocol and has gotten nowhere.   His case # is 01155779 and text from him, quoted below:   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! device reset

How do you know if your devices have been resetted? I want to wait before downloading my playlists again.

• Regular
  • How do you know if your devices have been resetted? I want to wait before downloading my playlists again.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

credit for unauth charge

I tried to cancel my subscription and I was still charged. I would like my money back please.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription and I was still charged. I would like my money back please.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't set up the premium account.

I want to upgrade to premium. Every time I am typing in my credit card. After that I submit it and then it says Payment failed. I don't know why it is not working?! My credit card is working(I just purchased something on the Internet with it). Please...

• Visitor
  • I want to upgrade to premium. Every time I am typing in my credit card. After that I submit it and then it says Payment failed. I don't know why it is not working?! My credit card is working(I just p...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account says something went wrong when I try to look for music in the browser

I have a good internet connection and it says try later, I deleted my app and I download it again but no, it's the same... I don't know what's wrong with it

• I have a good internet connection and it says try later, I deleted my app and I download it again but no, it's the same... I don't know what's wrong with it
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hei jeg har en profil hos dere som jeg er betaler og eier av denne kontoen, og en kamerat av meg klarte og logge seg inn via facebook, og den får jeg ikke fjernet igjen. Hvordan får jeg endret det til min facebook igjen ? Mvh Betina Gårholt

• Visitor
  • Hei   jeg har en profil hos dere som jeg er betaler og eier av denne kontoen, og en kamerat av meg klarte og logge seg inn via facebook, og den får jeg ikke fjernet igjen. Hvordan får jeg en...
  • GnagarN
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

For some reason my Spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account how can I change it to my Facebook account? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason my Spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account how can I change it to my Facebook account?   Thanks    
  • GnagarN
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

Hey there.Having some trouble with my account. I can't remember my password to my spotify account, and the only option for me is to get a reset through my e-mail, which I can't log in to either since it's been blocked cuz someone was trying to hack i...

• Hey there. Having some trouble with my account. I can't remember my password to my spotify account, and the only option for me is to get a reset through my e-mail, which I can't log in to either s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Cards International Usage

I'm from the UK, my girlfriend lives in Hong Kong. I'm thinking about buying her a Spotify gift card. She'll be over for Christmas, so she can redeem the card in either UK or Hong Kong. Do gift cards need to be tied to a region? If she redeems a UK c...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm from the UK, my girlfriend lives in Hong Kong. I'm thinking about buying her a Spotify gift card. She'll be over for Christmas, so she can redeem the card in either UK or Hong Kong.   Do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium con Movistar

Acabo de adquirir un plan con movistar que incluye una cuenta Premium de Spotify. Entro a la liga para dar de alta la cuenta, pero me dice que mi correo ya existe. Yo ya tengo una cuenta free con Spotify pero quiero actualizarña con la cuenta premium...

• Visitor
  • Acabo de adquirir un plan con movistar que incluye una cuenta Premium de Spotify. Entro a la liga para dar de alta la cuenta, pero me dice que mi correo ya existe.   Yo ya tengo una cuenta f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Prenium subscription failed after two days.

OK this is a first.We've updated our account à few Days ago in order to use it again with our sonos System.However after two days the account failed again and on our status page it says were using free. In our payment history it says that we havent u...

• Casual Listener
  • OK this is a first. We've updated our account à few Days ago in order to use it again with our sonos System. However after two days the account failed again and on our status page it says were ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed a spotify card, no subscription has been given.

Hi all, I redeemed a spotify card over half an hour ago. After this half hour the account status are still on free and I can't access any features. I tried redeeming the card again, but now it is invalid. Kind regards, Liam.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I redeemed a spotify card over half an hour ago.   After this half hour the account status are still on free and I can't access any features.   I tried redeeming ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Concurrent users

As a family we use Spotify a great deal. We have three Sonos boxes, I use Spotify with my phone and I have a separate streamer at home which I use. My problem is that the kids and I keep cutting each other off. EG If I am on the train listening to Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • As a family we use Spotify a great deal. We have three Sonos boxes, I use Spotify with my phone and I have a separate streamer at home which I use. My problem is that the kids and I keep cutting each...
  • Andrew_Stenton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred track disappeared

Hello guys i need help immediately, i'm a premium user since forever, my starred tracks was actually my collection and it's just gone, please i need you to recover it because it was my life. Help me i'm so screwed. Last song added was by Gemini and w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys i need help immediately, i'm a premium user since forever, my starred tracks was actually my collection and it's just gone, please i need you to recover it because it was my life. Help me ...
  • yajtyler
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes