Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Is the 10 hour limit gone or not?

Hello, I heard that Spotify removed the time limit from free users quite recently. That means I should be able to stream whatever I want, whenever I want on the desktop app, the tablet app and the web app... am I wrong? It even says so here. However,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I heard that Spotify removed the time limit from free users quite recently. That means I should be able to stream whatever I want, whenever I want on the desktop app, the tablet app...
  • cryopyre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync problems, max 3 devices?

Hi there.I'm sorry if I'm just stupid or blind or both or whatever. So I just got a new Smartphone yesterday. Installed Spotify and let it download all the starred songs/playlists. Tested it while UMTS/WiFi was turned off, worked like a charm.This mo...

• Hi there. I'm sorry if I'm just stupid or blind or both or whatever.   So I just got a new Smartphone yesterday. Installed Spotify and let it download all the starred songs/playlists. Tested ...
  • Philipdev
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge login problem on my spotify account pls help

Hi folks, i have a huge login problem on my spotify account. I did forget my password for the login and the mail adsress, which i used for the registration is not longer existing, so no way to reset my password. Is there any way, to get a new Passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   i have a huge login problem on my spotify account.   I did forget my password for the login and the mail adsress, which i used for the registration is not longer existin...
  • mrlemon22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to unfollow top tracks of someone else

Hi guys, I have a minor problem here. I decided after a breakup to unfollow my ex' "top tracks" list to not be reminded so much of her. To be precise I can unfollow that playlist but for only about a second after which I instantly follow that playlis...

• Hi guys,   I have a minor problem here.    I decided after a breakup to unfollow my ex' "top tracks" list to not be reminded so much of her.   To be precise I can unfo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference between spotify free an unlimited?

I paid for spotify unlimited but I don't see the benefit. What is the difference between the free and the unlimited? I am so disappointed. I AM STILL HEARING ADS, ONLY A FEW AMOUNT OF SKIPS PER HOUR, PLAY ON SHUFFLE!!! WHAT AM I PAYING FOR?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for spotify unlimited but I don't see the benefit. What is the difference between the free and the unlimited? I am so disappointed. I AM STILL HEARING ADS, ONLY A FEW AMOUNT OF SKIPS PER HOUR,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter competition problem with code

Hi I won this weeks 6 months free spotify comp on twitter (emmaljonesbz) I've just had the discount code DM to me and have logged in with my account details. However for some reason the free 6 months has been added to my Mum's account. My Mum's accou...

• Regular
  • Hi I won this weeks 6 months free spotify comp on twitter (emmaljonesbz) I've just had the discount code DM to me and have logged in with my account details. However for some reason the free 6 months...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Set up is wrong

I just got a 10$ spotify card thinking that it might get me one maybe two months of music . We'll when I had the 48hr trial I was aloud to download unlimited music and also make it so I could listen too it when I didn't even have Internet on my phone...

• I just got a 10$ spotify card thinking that it might get me one maybe two months of music . We'll when I had the 48hr trial I was aloud to download unlimited music and also make it so I could listen ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! still not working

I purchased the spotify card and redeemed it on the website, then logged into my facebook account and it says i upgraded successfully. I go to the mobile app and log out/in, noyhing. Clean reinstall, nothing. Any help? Also, im not paying to continue...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased the spotify card and redeemed it on the website, then logged into my facebook account and it says i upgraded successfully. I go to the mobile app and log out/in, noyhing. Clean reinstall,...
  • bblackburn827
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Premium has stopped working on my iphone. I still have all of my playlists but I can't click on any songs to play them. I get the pop up that I need to upgrade to premium

• Casual Listener
  • Premium has stopped working on my iphone. I still have all of my playlists but I can't click on any songs to play them. I get the pop up that I need to upgrade to premium
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

active sessions

I would like to close all my active spotify sessions, I changed my password but my friend has an iPhone and I would like him not to be able to use my Spotify

• I would like to close all my active spotify sessions, I changed my password but my friend has an iPhone and I would like him not to be able to use my Spotify
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I log in to Mac client?

I have no idea how to log in using the Mac client. Logging into the website is easy as cake, using Facebook. The Mac client asks me to enter a Spotify username or Facebook email (whatever the latter is...). However, entering my number Spotify usernam...

• I have no idea how to log in using the Mac client.  Logging into the website is easy as cake, using Facebook.   The Mac client asks me to enter a Spotify username or Facebook email (wha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BOKU AT&T Stopped working.

I subscribed to premium about a month ago via BOKU AT&T and it worked perfectly. About a week ago I got a crazy amount of text messages from BOKU reminding me that I was going to be billed for the next month. I kept recieving the same text message fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to premium about a month ago via BOKU AT&T and it worked perfectly. About a week ago I got a crazy amount of text messages from BOKU reminding me that I was going to be billed for th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 2 Accounts

I am currently living in Spain and had a similar problem with trying to change my country on my account page (from US to Spain). So I decided to try to make a new account without attaching the account to my Facebook and then send myself my existing U...

• Visitor
  • I am currently living in Spain and had a similar problem with trying to change my country on my account page (from US to Spain). So I decided to try to make a new account without attaching the accoun...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1148473873 help

I can not log into my account, I linked facebook account with 2 accounts and now I can not access before, this was my number user 1148473873, thanks

• I can not log into my account, I linked facebook account with 2 accounts and now I can not access before, this was my number user 1148473873, thanks
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for 12 months in advance - gone!

Hi, Why have you removed the 12 Months subscription?!?!? I want to pay once for a whole year and that's it. Why are you making things worse, what is the explanation for this?

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Why have you removed the 12 Months subscription?!?!?   I want to pay once for a whole year and that's it. Why are you making things worse, what is the explanation for thi...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for premium

Hi! During 2013 I started to use Spotify and tried Premium for one month. It kept on pulling money from my account thogh I tried to end the business. I had contact with you at that time and you said that it might have to do with logging in through Fa...

• Visitor
  • Hi!    During 2013 I started to use Spotify and tried Premium for one month. It kept on pulling money from my account thogh I tried to end the business. I had contact with you at that t...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only Being Offered Premium Subscription

Hi, I'd like to use my £30 Spotify gift card to get 6 months of Unlimited, but I'm only being offered 3 months of Premium. How would I best resolve this problem?Thanks for your help.

• Hi,   I'd like to use my £30 Spotify gift card to get 6 months of Unlimited, but I'm only being offered 3 months of Premium. How would I best resolve this problem? Thanks for your help.&n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund

Hi, I was late cancelling my suscription, 5 minutes late! I need a refund, I do not want Spotify this month and I need the money, what can a I do? Thanks

• Hi, I was late cancelling my suscription, 5 minutes late! I need a refund, I do not want Spotify this month and I need the money, what can a I do? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country on signup

Hi all, I signed up when spotify opened for Greece and now i see that the default country was set to USA and spotify is in offline mode. Tried to change country with no success, so i opened a new account, from Greece again, with Greek IP, again count...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I signed up when spotify opened for Greece and now i see that the default country was set  to USA and spotify is in offline mode. Tried to change country with no success, so i opened a...
  • Blautz
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify stops playing at 5 hours

Good night. I like to have Spotify running all day long, but it stops every 5 or 6 continued hours. Then I have to press play button to keep on playing music again. Any idea?? Thanks so much!!

• Casual Listener
  • Good night.   I like to have Spotify running all day long, but it stops every 5 or 6 continued hours. Then I have to press play button to keep on playing music again. Any idea?? Thanks so mu...
  • FuNkiTo
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes