Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Password not accepted when trying to upgrade to premium

When trying to upgrade to premium my spotify password is not accepted. I go to spotify.com and log in using my user name and password Then I click on "Upgrade" in the top menu bar Then I select Premium by clicking on "Get Premium" I enter my Spotify ...

• When trying to upgrade to premium my spotify password is not accepted.   I go to spotify.com and log in using my user name and password Then I click on "Upgrade" in the top menu bar Th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Freunde einblenden

Mir ist kürzzlich aufgefallen, dass ich vor gewisser Zeit ständig meine Facebookfreunde ausgeblendet habe. Jetzt würde ich gerne mal die Playlisten von meinen Freuinden hören. Wie kann ich meine Freunde wieder "einblenden"?

• Casual Listener
  • Mir ist kürzzlich aufgefallen, dass ich vor gewisser Zeit ständig meine Facebookfreunde ausgeblendet habe. Jetzt würde ich gerne mal die Playlisten von meinen Freuinden hören. Wie kann ich meine Freu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and other information disappeared

Hi,I've just logged in on Spotify in my computer, and all my information has disappeared (playlists, friends, etc.)I've already done the procedure that you explain here, by disconnecting from Facebook. I've logged out and logged in several times but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just logged in on Spotify in my computer, and all my information has disappeared (playlists, friends, etc.) I've already done the procedure that you explain here, by disconnecting from F...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account has been hacked!!! PREMIUM

Hello Spotify ive tried to get in contact with you for a few days, i tried to send you an mail to your danish department in copenhagen, but that mail you have informed on your website doesnt even exits... My account has been hacked! when i play songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify   ive tried to get in contact with you for a few days, i tried to send you an mail to your danish department in copenhagen, but that mail you have informed on your website does...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5s not connecting

I am a Spotify prmium member and have logged in on my iPhone using my account details. The message at the bottom of the Spotify screen just says 'connecting....' The WiFi is working as my phone is connected to the network. Any ideas? Thanks, Oli

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify prmium member and have logged in on my iPhone using my account details. The message at the bottom of the Spotify screen just says 'connecting....' The WiFi is working as my phone is co...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two premium subs in same household: one is charged sales tax the other is not

My wife and I have been premium subscribers for over a year but recently my wife has been charged a sales tax but I have not. We both live in the same house so I don't understand the difference. Can someone help explain why she is getting charged tax...

• Regular
  • My wife and I have been premium subscribers for over a year but recently my wife has been charged a sales tax but I have not. We both live in the same house so I don't understand the difference.&nbsp...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Student Discount Query

Hi, my subscription to spotify has been updated, however the student discount has not been applied and I have been charged the premium rate. Please can you let me know how I can apply my NUS code to get a discount, and will I be able to get a refund ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my subscription to spotify has been updated, however the student discount has not been applied and I have been charged the premium rate. Please can you let me know how I can apply my NUS code t...
  • hbrazier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset devices

Could someone reset my devices please as my bro in law seems to be using my play lists at the same time I am instructing a spin class

• Casual Listener
  • Could someone reset my devices please as my bro in law seems to be using my play lists at the same time I am instructing a spin class
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Display Name in Spotify

Until a few days ago my Spotify profile has been viewed properly with Robaer and a photo. Now my user name appears br 1138331383 and there exists no longer a photo. Can you please change back? Best regards Robaer

• Music Fan
  • Until a few days ago my Spotify profile has been viewed properly with Robaer and a photo. Now my user name appears br 1138331383 and there exists no longer a photo. Can you please change back? &nbs...
  • Robaer
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for wrong account

I mistakenly paid my months subscription to an OLD spotify account. Is there a way to merge my new/old accounts, or transfer the subscription? Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • I mistakenly paid my months subscription to an OLD spotify account. Is there a way to merge my new/old accounts, or transfer the subscription?   Cheers!
  • outkastd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

close account?

I created a free account with facebook. I would prefer to create a username so my full name doesnt show if I open spotify while streaming or making a video. I doubt that i'd have it open but just in case... besides I would rather have a username inst...

• Visitor
  • I created a free account with facebook. I would prefer to create a username so my full name doesnt show if I open spotify while streaming or making a video. I doubt that i'd have it open but just in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Account?

Dear spotify community I had an account(with facebook login), where all my data and followers was located. I accidentally linked my facebook to my old premium account, which is without a facebook login. Now I unlinked the facebook from my premium acc...

• Dear spotify community I had an account(with facebook login), where all my data and followers was located. I accidentally linked my facebook to my old premium account, which is without a faceb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No answer from support...

Hey, I mailed the support my ticket regarding the 3-for-1 offer on the 24th of December and I still haven't recieved any answers... Are you kidding me? How long does it take for you to answer? My ticket number is #01131582 Please answer.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I mailed the support my ticket regarding the 3-for-1 offer on the 24th of December and I still haven't recieved any answers... Are you kidding me? How long does it take for you to answer? My ti...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple gift cards

Hey sorry if this has been asked before. So I got a few Spotify gift cards for Christmas and I put both of them in ($30 each) and when I go to my subscriptions page it says that I only have Spotify Premium for the next three months when it should be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey sorry if this has been asked before.  So I got a few Spotify gift cards for Christmas and I put both of them in ($30 each) and when I go to my subscriptions page it says that I only have Spo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi !I've had Spotify Premium in maybe 6 months or more now..and today when i logged in i suddenly just have Spotify free..The payment have been avtive in 6 months or more now, and suddenly it has changed back to Spotify Free, what s this???

• Hi ! I've had Spotify Premium in maybe 6 months or more now.. and today when i logged in i suddenly just have Spotify free.. The payment have been avtive in 6 months or more now, and suddenly it h...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for a gift subscription, nothing happened

Hi, I paid for 6 months on 24 Dec as a X'mas present, but my partner hasn't recieved anything by email. The payment has gone thorugh against my credit card, so what do I do and who can I talk to? Is this the spotify customer service interface? If I d...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I paid for 6 months on 24 Dec as a X'mas present, but my partner hasn't recieved anything by email. The payment has gone thorugh against my credit card, so what do I do and who can I talk to? Is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription, Still Charged.

My payment method in paypal became invalid, and spotidy notified me as such. I decided to cancel the subscription so I could change how I payed and managed my online finances. I cancelled the subscription yesterday. Today I see I was charged by paypa...

• My payment method in paypal became invalid, and spotidy notified me as such. I decided to cancel the subscription so I could change how I payed and managed my online finances. I cancelled the subscri...
  • DanArnold
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help, tried to merge two Spotify accounts, but I lost access to the one with friend following

I have two Spotify account: A) the one I have created (with playlists, history, followed artists and so one) B) the one some friends of mine followed (I cannot recall creating it, but I might be wrong). I connected A) with Facebook, but now I cannot ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two Spotify account: A) the one I have created (with playlists, history, followed artists and so one) B) the one some friends of mine followed (I cannot recall creating it, but I might be ...
  • nogoidea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge Facebook Premium with Old Free Spotify Account

Sorry to bother you guys. I have been trying to find a topic that would match what I need but no success. What I need is to change my Premium subscription (Facebook) to a free account I opened long time ago. Reason is I don't use Facebook but I thoug...

• Visitor
  • Sorry to bother you guys.  I have been trying to find a topic that would match what I need but no success.    What I need is to change my Premium subscription (Facebook) to a free ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Move payment

I want to move my payment of Spotify Premium from the 27th to the 1st of next month, so that I pay to Spotify the 1st day of every month. How can I do that? I can't see any options on the subscription page allowing to change that. All help appreciate...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to move my payment of Spotify Premium from the 27th to the 1st of next month, so that I pay to Spotify the 1st day of every month. How can I do that? I can't see any options on the subscriptio...
  • lovelyjubble
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes