Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to account I'm paying premium for

Hi, I have a Spotify account which have been associated with my desktop computer. I tried to order a password from spotify, but the password never came to my e-mail. After that, I got an iPhone, I tried to get my forgotten password but I didn't, so I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a Spotify account which have been associated with my desktop computer. I tried to order a password from spotify, but the password never came to my e-mail.   After that,...
  • jooske
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant sync or use spotify, im in Thailand right now and my account is set to Norway. It has worked fine over here and never had problems when im abroad. Is this something that can be fixed asap? Thanx (Spotify works offline)

• Casual Listener
  • I cant sync or use spotify, im in Thailand right now and my account is set to Norway. It has worked fine over here and never had problems when im abroad. Is this something that can be fixed asap? Tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my subscription!!

I do not have a subscription with this account, but it is on my brothers facebook account. I am however getting charged with the bill and would like this to stop. I don't know how to log into my brothers account or if even it is his facebook account....

• Casual Listener
  • I do not have a subscription with this account, but it is on my brothers facebook account. I am however getting charged with the bill and would like this to stop. I don't know how to log into my brot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password on Denon

Hi! Im kind of stuck when im using Spotify on my Denon AVR-2113. I changed my spotify password and every other devices works fine but i cant change my password on Denon? where i can change that on Denon?

• Hi!   Im kind of stuck when im using Spotify on my Denon AVR-2113. I changed my spotify password and every other devices works fine but i cant change my password on Denon? where i can change...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IT KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERRO

I have been having problems with my password ever since I logged in a friend of mine laptop instead of my own. It has my name but it information on m profile. I have tried to change it but you have to use our current password and I i have changed my ...

• I have been having problems with my password ever since I logged in a friend of mine laptop instead of my own. It has my name but it information on m profile. I have tried to change it but you have t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

I got the free 30 day trial of spotify premium and cancelled my subscription on the 30th day. I got charged for the 30 "free" days. Also Spotify told me that my premium subscription wouldn't be cancelled until December 29, 2013 (a month after I cance...

• I got the free 30 day trial of spotify premium and cancelled my subscription on the 30th day.  I got charged for the 30 "free" days.  Also Spotify told me that my premium subscription would...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify suddenly went back to older version on iphone

Today, spotify on my iphone (ios7) has stopped working properly. The new options: browse, discover, etc have completely disappeared and it looks like it has gone back to one of the older formats. Not sure why this happened. I pay for a premium subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Today, spotify on my iphone (ios7) has stopped working properly. The new options: browse, discover, etc have completely disappeared and it looks like it has gone back to one of the older formats. Not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10h limit doesn't work properly

Heyho, I don't know if this is the right section to post, but my english isn't that good so I will give it a try:D I have a standart Spotify account, so my music limit is set at 10 hours. But i haven't been using Spotify since 3 days or something (on...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyho, I don't know if this is the right section to post, but my english isn't that good so I will give it a try:D   I have a standart Spotify account, so my music limit is set at 10 hours. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory Problems - with Dyslexic Complications - Password Recovery?

I have had an account for several years and the computer has remembered the password until it suffered a problem and I am locked out from my notebook. No problem because I also use a desktop which should remember and provide the means to recover the ...

• I have had an account for several years and the computer has remembered the password until it suffered a problem and I am locked out from my notebook.  No problem because I also use a desktop wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account disabled

I'm a paying customer and received an "account disabled message." I'm highly upset can someone please fix this?! I love your services and am confused as to what this has happened. My account name is "janessa25."

• I'm a paying customer and received an "account disabled message." I'm highly upset can someone please fix this?! I love your services and am confused as to what this has happened. My account name is ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change country in profile

Hi, I've looked everywhere for a solution to this but can't find anything. I have ended up with 2 accounts - the first I signed up to was through facebook and then I wanted a proper spotify account so I signed up for that. I have been using the non-f...

• Hi,    I've looked everywhere for a solution to this but can't find anything.    I have ended up with 2 accounts - the first I signed up to was through facebook and then I...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Minutes Left - Nothing Playing!

There's now a red bar at the top of my Spotify saying I have no minutes left. I presumed this was some kind of daily listening limit, but today it is still showing as no minutes left.

• Music Fan
  • There's now a red bar at the top of my Spotify saying I have no minutes left. I presumed this was some kind of daily listening limit, but today it is still showing as no minutes left.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

FaceBook: Why I canceled Spotify

Dear Spotify Team, I started a Premium subscription so that I and my family could stream to mobile devices during a road-trip. I do not have a FaceBook account, but my wife does. When I first started my Spotify account, it was started with just a use...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I started a Premium subscription so that I and my family could stream to mobile devices during a road-trip.  I do not have a FaceBook account, but my wife does. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

I-Deal payment

I got a question. Is there a possibility to pay Spotify with i-deal? Don't know if this is and international way to pay, but i use it a lot! Can anybody help me with this? I want a premium account instead of a few free hours in an week... Grtz Stijn!

• I got a question.   Is there a possibility to pay Spotify with i-deal? Don't know if this is and international way to pay, but i use it a lot!   Can anybody help me with this? I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a mod please kick all the devices?

So there are people using my Spotify account and its really pissing me off, could an admin/mod please kick all the mobile devices that are using my account right now? Thanks!

• So there are people using my Spotify account and its really pissing me off, could an admin/mod please kick all the mobile devices that are using my account right now? Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to get premium

Help!! How do you get premium when you have just the plain spotify like the only thing I can get listen to is the radio portion. I want premiuim now!! But how??

• Help!! How do you get premium when you have just the plain spotify like the only thing I can get listen to is the radio portion. I want premiuim now!! But how??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play itunes tracks though spotify

just downloaded spotify and i cant play my itunes tracks on spotify, when i double click them the speaker symbol shows to the left hand side o fthe track but wont play

• Casual Listener
  • just downloaded spotify and i cant play my itunes tracks on spotify, when i double click them the speaker symbol shows to the left hand side o fthe track but wont play
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

e-cards are no longer available to USA customers

Hi, A suggestion... if the problem is the currency conversion so why Spotify simply does not offer e-cards in US$ at equivalent value in Euro?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A suggestion... if the problem is the currency conversion so why Spotify simply does not offer e-cards in US$ at equivalent value in Euro?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why i can't buy e-card?

i'm trying to buy e-card and it saysSpotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country.and i don't have another way to pay for spotify becuase my other payment method not working

• Gig Goer
  • i'm trying to buy e-card and it says Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country. and i don't have another way to pay for spotify becuase my other payment method not working
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes