Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Free trial? THEN WHY WAS I JUST CHARGED?

So I thought I'd try Spotify Premium for the first time, as there's a free trial. I just signed up to it, checked my PayPal and been charged £9.99!!! How can I get this money back? Needless to say it'll be cancelled straight away!

• So I thought I'd try Spotify Premium for the first time, as there's a free trial. I just signed up to it, checked my PayPal and been charged £9.99!!!   How can I get this money back? &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email notification settings continually reset

I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like." When I check my settings again, they have reset to "Immediately." Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like."  When I check...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium yet i havent subscribed

My bank account was debited with the £10 for premium yet i dont use the premium and never have. It says my account is free and no receipts are listed and no payments are due or listed......yet they're still trying my bank

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account was debited with the £10 for premium yet i dont use the premium and never have. It says my account is free and no receipts are listed and no payments are due or listed......yet they'...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Premium but it dosent work!

I paid for premium as it says in the topic. But when I open my spotify it says that I havent. And when i login to my account through the web to look at my payments it shows that I actually did pay and that I do have premium. So why cant I listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium as it says in the topic. But when I open my spotify it says that I havent. And when i login to my account through the web to look at my payments it shows that I actually did pay an...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade issue

I upgraded my account this morning and I am still unable to log on as a premium user. I have tried all steps except for D activate and reactivate my account as I don't want to be charged twice, Can you please assist as I would like to listen to my pl...

• I upgraded my account this morning and I am still unable to log on as a premium user. I have tried all steps except for D activate and reactivate my account as I don't want to be charged twice, Can y...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong information in account

Hi! In my account it says that I have spotify for free. But money has been drawn from my bankaccount (I ordered it) for two months now. Anyway I don´t want to continue having the premiumversion, i like the freeversion instead since I didn´t use iSpot...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   In my account it says that I have spotify for free. But money has been drawn from my bankaccount (I ordered it) for two months now.   Anyway I don´t want to continue having th...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers gone?

Hey there. Logged in today and noticed that my Activity bar was empty, I had nobody followed and lost all followers too. What happened? When I check the notifications it still says people followed me a few days ago but my profile says I have no follo...

• Regular
  • Hey there. Logged in today and noticed that my Activity bar was empty, I had nobody followed and lost all followers too. What happened? When I check the notifications it still says people followed ...
  • AndyOHart
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

code redeem problems

I'm not sure if this has been here earlier, but I redeemed my code in spotify and I still can't listen to music trough my phone (samsung galaxy mini). Any help? I bought the 6 months unlimited and I'm getting really frustrated since I've tried everyt...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this has been here earlier, but I redeemed my code in spotify and I still can't listen to music trough my phone (samsung galaxy mini). Any help? I bought the 6 months unlimited and I'...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my email

Hi, I just started using Spotify again, and I noticed that my profile still has my old email.I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me, it said that it was already in use. So then I tried to reset my password, but got this message: http://i.imgur....

• Hi,   I just started using Spotify again, and I noticed that my profile still has my old email. I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me, it said that it was already in use.   So t...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

how long does it take for one account to be deleted

I've been wanting this resolved hours ago, this is ridiculous. I just want my account deleted, and I've been waiting around for hours.

• Visitor
  • I've been wanting this resolved hours ago, this is ridiculous. I just want my account deleted, and I've been waiting around for hours. 
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music

About a month or so ago I redeemed a £30 gift card and chose to have it as download credit rather than subscription. I can't work out how to use them, and when I've been searching for help I found an FAQ stating that spotify are no longer doing downl...

• About a month or so ago I redeemed a £30 gift card and chose to have it as download credit rather than subscription. I can't work out how to use them, and when I've been searching for help I found an...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change log in for spotify acount instead of facebook log in?

Hello, i dont want to make the facebook log in anymore. Can someone help me to have the option to make a direct log in in spotify? Thanks, David Franco

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i dont want to make the facebook log in anymore.   Can someone help me to have the option to make a direct log in in spotify?   Thanks, David Franco
  • waage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hi! I just deleted my daughter's "liked from radio playlist".Is there any way I can get it back??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just deleted my daughter's "liked from radio playlist".Is there any way I can get it back??
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Imported songs

I added songs that didn't exist on Spotify from my Local Files to my playlists. Can other people search the them now that I imported them?

• Casual Listener
  • I added songs that didn't exist on Spotify from my Local Files to my playlists. Can other people search the them now that I imported them?
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally redeemed subscription code

I was gifted a year of Spotify but am already a paying subscriber. Because Spotify does not offer any kind of family plan, I wanted to set my partner up with the subscription so that we can both use Spotify at the same time without interrupting each ...

• I was gifted a year of Spotify but am already a paying subscriber.   Because Spotify does not offer any kind of family plan, I wanted to set my partner up with the subscription so that we ca...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscriber

Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for eight months now. I have been using it no problem on my BlackBerry, but I have never been able to get the Premium service on my PC It says that my account is a Free One and I dont get my playlists and I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for eight months now. I have been using it no problem on my BlackBerry, but I have never been able to get the Premium service on my PC It says that my account...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

Good day. I love Spotify, but hate the auto sync it does with facebook. Is there a way to disable this feature? I created my account using new data and the app reactivated my facebook account. I want the app but not the facebook. Please advise.

• Good day. I love Spotify, but hate the auto sync it does with facebook. Is there a way to disable this feature? I created my account using new data and the app reactivated my facebook account. I want...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium Account anymore

Hello, i have a premium account which is connected with my mobile nuber of the german t-mobile. Since yesterday i cant stream anymore because my account is now only a free account. Can you help me?

• Regular
  • Hello, i have a premium account which is connected with my mobile nuber of the german t-mobile. Since yesterday i cant stream anymore because my account is now only a free account. Can you help me?
  • Darksunshine
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My card does not work

My number on the card is [Snip-GiftCode-Peter] and it is for 3 Month and My inlog is krickan 11 I Will be so glad if you could fix it greatfull kristina

• Casual Listener
  • My number on the card is [Snip-GiftCode-Peter] and it is for 3 Month and My inlog is krickan 11 I Will be so glad if you could fix it greatfull kristina
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Album Download

Hello, Can someone please tell me why as a Premium Subscription customer I cannot download any music in the Spotify Catalog? Update - I seem to have had a lapse of memory and forgot I needed to copy to a Playlist first. I was using MOG which does not...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   Can someone please tell me why as a Premium Subscription customer I cannot download any music in the Spotify Catalog?   Update - I seem to have had a lapse of memory and fo...
  • jimdennison
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes