Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Resetting password doesn't work!

It looks like it works but than the system says that my e-mail is already being registred with another account. Please Help!

• Casual Listener
  • It looks like it works but than the system says that my e-mail is already being registred with another account. Please Help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium (using web player)

Hi, I've upgraded to Premium a few day ago, and I'm still getting ads. I'm using the web player (in Chrome, under Linux). I tried logging out, then back in, still getting ads. Not sure what to do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've upgraded to Premium a few day ago, and I'm still getting ads. I'm using the web player (in Chrome, under Linux). I tried logging out, then back in, still getting ads. Not sure what t...
  • mblais
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account

I opened my account on spotifyfree while living in Spain, now I moved to Mexico, I have changed the country on my profile, but I can't use my account beaus it says I have exceed the 14 days allowed to use in a foreign country, what should I do?

• I opened my account on spotifyfree while living in Spain, now I moved to Mexico, I have changed the country on my profile, but I can't use my account beaus it says  I have exceed the 14 days all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to country with no spotify

Hello all, What can I do with my account after I move to India for 6 months and want to keep on listening and finding music? I understood that my account will not work (except on offline mode) and it should be activated once a month by being online.....

• Hello all,   What can I do with my account after I move to India for 6 months and want to keep on listening and finding music?   I understood that my account will not work (except o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issues

I have been using Spotify Premium on my iPhone for several months. I downloaded Spotify for my MacBook and when I sign in it does not recognize that I have a Premium membership. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks for your time!

• Visitor
  • I have been using Spotify Premium on my iPhone for several months. I downloaded Spotify for my MacBook and when I sign in it does not recognize that I have a Premium membership. What do I need to do ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium isnt working, i got it through Sonera

Hello, i've been using Spotify Premium almost a year and i am getting it through a local operator Sonera. Today i called Sonera and asked why it isnt working like it should (on my Spotify account it says that i am using free and on my Sonera account ...

• Hello, i've been using Spotify Premium almost a year and i am getting it through a local operator Sonera. Today i called Sonera and asked why it isnt working like it should (on my Spotify account it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I had to create a new spotify account becouse its impossible to me to log in back to my old spotify account since i ereased my facebook account!!! The thing is that i ve been paying for the last months for my premiun account and im not able to log in...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create a new spotify account becouse its impossible to me to log in back to my old spotify account since i ereased my facebook account!!! The thing is that i ve been paying for the last mont...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Credit card about to expire" message still comes after updating card information

Me and a family member use the same Premium account, and she, being the person who takes care of the subscription payment, recently updated her new card information after Spotify sent a message about her old credit card (the one she has been paying t...

• Visitor
  • Me and a family member use the same Premium account, and she, being the person who takes care of the subscription payment, recently updated her new card information after Spotify sent a message about...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login!

I can't login to my Spotify! Keeps saying error 410!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my Spotify! Keeps saying error 410!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hi My spotify subscription just ended the other day and I then found out all my playlists are gone and I am not going to resubscribe to a profile that is completely cleansed from what I have build up over the past year Username: [snip-mod edit] I am ...

• Hi   My spotify subscription just ended the other day and I then found out all my playlists are gone and I am not going to resubscribe to a profile that is completely cleansed from what I ha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, it disappeared

I just bought premium with an E-Card, first it didnt work on my iPhone, now it doesnt work anywhere, it says im running on spotify free, really need help !!!!!!!!

• I just bought premium with an E-Card, first it didnt work on my iPhone, now it doesnt work anywhere, it says im running on spotify free, really need help !!!!!!!!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought spotify premium and I cannot use it on my ipone

Gave all my card information for spotify premium and my account details confirm i have a premium account. I cannot play any on demand music on my phone, only radio as it says i need a premium account. I have logged in and out and deleted and reinstal...

• Gave all my card information for spotify premium and my account details confirm i have a premium account.   I cannot play any on demand music on my phone, only radio as it says i need a prem...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for 30 day free trail

This is the second attempted at getting this problem resolved. I am being charged for the 30 day free trail period. Please correct this.

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second attempted at getting this problem resolved. I am being charged for the 30 day free trail period. Please correct this.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges - Unapproved

I was charged 3 times for this service without approval. I have not been charged for June and July yet. Who do I contact to dispute these charges before I get charged again?

• I was charged 3 times for this service without approval.   I have not been charged for June and July yet.  Who do I contact to dispute these charges before I get charged again?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify telling me I don't have a Premium account?

Hello, i have a problem with my spotify account. I use spotify with a connection of the german t-mobile since a long time. I had a mobile phone contract at t-mobile and i connected my spotify account with this phone number. Since the 24th june this m...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i have a problem with my spotify account.  I use spotify with a connection of the german t-mobile since a long time. I had a mobile phone contract at t-mobile and i connect...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium for just 18 days?

Hello, on 16.05.13 I have created my account on Spotify, got 30-days trial and then decided not to renew it. On 16.06.2013 my premium subscription expired. Meanwhile I linked my credit card to PayPal, so on 28.06.2013 Spotify took my 20 PLN and enabl...

• Hello, on 16.05.13 I have created my account on Spotify, got 30-days trial and then decided not to renew it. On 16.06.2013 my premium subscription expired. Meanwhile I linked my credit card to PayP...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription upgrade!

Hi I've just upgraded my unlimited account to premium one. Will they charge me double or I'll be charged by premium fee only?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've just upgraded my unlimited account to premium one. Will they charge me double or I'll be charged by premium fee only?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium got charged on the wrong account.

Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my facebook on spotify.com and not on my normal spotify account so when i p...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my  facebook on s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! synchronization error: Hermes error code 404 (404 - not found)

I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared! I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know. In the log of my Linux client installation I found these two related entires: [spotify:user:deceased:playlist:4XVMcjR5Ub...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared!   I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know.   In the log of my Linux client installation I fo...
  • root_op
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes