Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Redeemed code, wrong subscription status

Hi! I redeemed a code to get Spotify premium, it got accepted and I got a receipt on my e-mail but the subscription status still says that I have Spotify free. I've tried to log in and out a few times (in the actual program as well as on the website)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I redeemed a code to get Spotify premium, it got accepted and I got a receipt on my e-mail but the subscription status still says that I have Spotify free. I've tried to log in and out a few ti...
  • emiljohan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login error - not receiving passord

Hi. My son's spotify account "miksepult" is not accessible anymore. When trying to reset password, no email is showing up. Sent an email to Spotify support team June 5th - spotify case "#0073774 Reset password ref", still no response from Support Tea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.    My son's spotify account "miksepult" is not accessible anymore.   When trying to reset password, no email is showing up.  Sent an email to Spotify support team June 5...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Managing Artist Account

We are an unsigned band and posted our music through Zimbalam. Every semester we post a seasonal playlist to share the music we are currently listening with our fans. We've been doing it through the account of one of our members, but we would like to...

• We are an unsigned band and posted our music through Zimbalam. Every semester we post a seasonal playlist to share the music we are currently listening with our fans. We've been doing it through the ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have two accounts. Sonos and android.

I signed up for Spotify premium through Sonos after my free trial had ended. Everything works fine. However when I downloaded the Spotify app onto my android and logged in via facebook I cannot get Spotify premium,it is asking for payment again. I ha...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for Spotify premium through Sonos after my free trial had ended. Everything works fine. However when I downloaded the Spotify app onto my android and logged in via facebook I canno...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid, but not getting Premium

having problems with spotify premium. I've upgraded and none of my devices are recognizing. frustrating

• Visitor
  • having problems with spotify premium. I've upgraded and none of my devices are recognizing. frustrating  
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Xbox

I want to play my spotify playlists during gameplay on Xbox. I've tried jam cast and it appears that the plugin has been removed from availability. I see that I can play local files that have been uploaded through iTunes, but seeing as there is not a...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to play my spotify playlists during gameplay on Xbox. I've tried jam cast and it appears that the plugin has been removed from availability. I see that I can play local files that have been up...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists, help!

My favorite playlist has been deleted by accident.. please helppppp! It's called "Droid Sans Serif"I'm devasted

• My favorite playlist has been deleted by accident.. please helppppp!  It's called "Droid Sans Serif" I'm devasted 😞
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist

I'm SURE this has happed to others, but somewhere along the way I must have deleted a playlist since it's suddenly gone ... or maybe it's the first time I've realized it. Anyway to get that sucker back? Thanks!

• I'm SURE this has happed to others, but somewhere along the way I must have deleted a playlist since it's suddenly gone ... or maybe it's the first time I've realized it. Anyway to get that sucker ba...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Connected to facebook but it is still showing my last username

Can someone help me? My girlfriend logged in to my spotify account using her facebook credentials instead of her account. I tried to disconnect from her facebook and relaunch the application and it is still not working. Can someone help me?

• Can someone help me? My girlfriend logged in to my spotify account using her facebook credentials instead of her account. I tried to disconnect from her facebook and relaunch the application and it i...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

All of my playlists were erroneously deleted on 27 June 2013, could you please re-instate my playlists as they were on 26 June 2013. Thanks Nicowiff

• All of my playlists were erroneously deleted on 27 June 2013, could you please re-instate my playlists as they were on 26 June 2013.   Thanks   Nicowiff
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to save my playlists?

I want to login using my facebook account but I do not want to lose my playlists from my non-facebook account. Is there a way to save them, or do I just need to have two different accounts?

• Visitor
  • I want to login using my facebook account but I do not want to lose my playlists from my non-facebook account. Is there a way to save them, or do I just need to have two different accounts?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Appliance account?

Hi, So I have a premium account and so does my wife. We each have our accounts connected to our private e-mail, facebook etc, use it on our laptops and phones daily, everyone is happy. But.. Yesterday I installed a Sonos system at home, connected all...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I have a premium account and so does my wife. We each have our accounts connected to our private e-mail, facebook etc, use it on our laptops and phones daily, everyone is happy. 🙂 ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

premium but not able to play offline playlist

hi, i just got premium 2 days ago and it have worked fine, but yesterday it stopped working, i cant play my offline lists, offline. even thoug i made them able to do that and they have worked fine, but now its not working. help?

• hi, i just got premium 2 days ago and it have worked fine, but yesterday it stopped working, i cant play my offline lists, offline. even thoug i made them able to do that and they have worked fine, b...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account not updated after payment

Hi My subs for unlimted recently ran out. Yesterday I went in to spotify clicked to renew and paid for unlimited again. I was sent a spotify receipt however my account is still showing as spotify free. Not sure what to do. Could it be because I use a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My subs for unlimted recently ran out. Yesterday I went in to spotify clicked to renew and paid for unlimited again. I was sent a spotify receipt however my account is still showing as ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hejsan! Mitt nuvarande spotifykonto, har fram tills nu gått via min operatör Telia. Eftersom jag nu har bytt operatör så undrar jag hur jag ska göra med mitt spotifykonto, flyttas det bara över till mitt mastercard eller hur ska jag göra? Tacksam för...

• Hejsan!   Mitt nuvarande spotifykonto, har fram tills nu gått via min operatör Telia. Eftersom jag nu har bytt operatör så undrar jag hur jag ska göra med mitt spotifykonto, flyttas det bara...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Restoring a playlist.

I recently accidentally deleted a playlist called Erika. Is it possible to restore that?

• I recently accidentally deleted a playlist called Erika. Is it possible to restore that?
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook account disconnected

Somebody else was logged in spotify and connected their account to my facebook account. Now my original facebook-spotify account is in the limbo. I know the username number but I can't get it to connect with my facebook account so I can't log in. Is ...

• Somebody else was logged in spotify and connected their account to my facebook account. Now my original facebook-spotify account is in the limbo. I know the username number but I can't get it to conn...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problem Paying for Nothing No Response on Support Ticket

I tried to sigh up for Premium months ago. Put in the card did all that...no upgrade, no credit card listed in my account. Well at least I am not getting charged. I filled a support ticket never heard back on solving this. But. you are charging my cr...

• Visitor
  • I tried to sigh up for Premium months ago. Put in the card  did all that...no upgrade, no credit card listed in my account.  Well at least I am not getting charged. I filled a support ticke...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! country and travelling

Hi, by last two weeks I life in Stockholm but I'm from Poland. I'm going to back to Poland for 3 weeks and after one/two months come to Sweden for maybe one month. Yesterday I downloaded Spotify app and if I want subscribe it right now I must pay at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   by last two weeks I life in Stockholm but I'm from Poland. I'm going to back to Poland for 3 weeks and after one/two months come to Sweden for maybe one month. Yesterday I downloaded S...
  • excu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes