Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled subscription, but still got charged.

I need a refund. I was charged right before I cancelled the subscription. I was unhappy with Spotify, and wanted a full refund, and then the paypal app on my phone told me you charged me. I'd appreciate it if I got a full $10 refund. Please respond A...

• I need a refund. I was charged right before I cancelled the subscription. I was unhappy with Spotify, and wanted a full refund, and then the paypal app on my phone told me you charged me. I'd appreci...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to spotify app

I have a smartphone and I recently deactivated then reactivated my facebook account. Now I can't loging via facebook app and since I created the account via facebook I can't find my login details to spotify as it directs me to facebok login. How do I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a smartphone and I recently deactivated then reactivated my facebook account.  Now I can't loging via facebook app and since I created the account via facebook I can't find my login detai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete My Account

I am very unhappy with the service here at Spotify. I only want to delete my account because I no longer use it, and I cannot do it. I keep sending contacts forms, and no one answers. I also tried to put .del after my email, but that is not working. ...

• Visitor
  • I am very unhappy with the service here at Spotify. I only want to delete my account because I no longer use it, and I cannot do it. I keep sending contacts forms, and no one answers. I also tried to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username Numbers

Hi! How can I see my username instead of 1166890245?  

• Visitor
  • Hi! How can I see my username instead of 1166890245?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to keep Spotify

I want to...scratch that....I need to pay in order to keep all that music I've created on my playlist! However I have abt 15hrs remaining, can i just pay now rather than having to wait for the trial to end? And when I start making payments will I loo...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to...scratch that....I need to pay in order to keep all that music I've created on my playlist! However I have abt 15hrs remaining, can i just pay now rather than having to wait for the trial ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • None
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password problem / hacked

Hello. I believe my premium spotify account has been hacked, ive had it for years with the same password and today it stopped working.I cannot login with my password anymore. I've tried to reset the password without getting the email. So i think some...

• Hello.   I believe my premium spotify account has been hacked, ive had it for years with the same password and today it stopped working. I cannot login with my password anymore.   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failure

So, this has been going on for quite a while now. It has repeated twice now and I really want know why it keeps happening? I am pretty sure that my card won't expire for a while. Dear Customer,We've tried a number of times but have been unable to ren...

• Regular
  • So, this has been going on for quite a while now. It has repeated twice now and I really want know why it keeps happening? I am pretty sure that my card won't expire for a while.    Dear ...
  • SannaRomberg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone

Just recently all my playlists just randomly disappeared. How can I get the m back?

• Casual Listener
  • Just recently all my playlists just randomly disappeared. How can I get the m back?
  • deenisejackson1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No password reset email being sent

Hi! I'm not getting any of the password reset emails. I think I know the issue (my email being linked to my original account and facebook). If you could remove the facebook account, that will hopefully fix things, as they did in this forum post. Than...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm not getting any of the password reset emails. I think I know the issue (my email being linked to my original account and facebook). If you could remove the facebook account, that will hopeful...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Android log in

I have been using premium for about a year since the last time my spotify app on my android phone updated itself I cannot log in. I had originally used my facebook log in now it just directs me to FB a page that is no longer active. I used my phone a...

• Visitor
  • I have been using premium for about a year since  the last time my spotify app on my android phone updated itself I cannot log in. I had originally used my facebook log in now it just directs me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium

I really would like to sign up for premium, however I see No where the price is listed, and when I put my cc information the Total amount is zero. How much is my credit card being billed. Why is the price so hard to find, that worries me. Am I going ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really would like to sign up for premium, however I see No where the price is listed, and when I put my cc information the Total amount is zero. How much is my credit card being billed. Why is the ...
  • sabrina30913
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disposal problems, "Followers and Followed", for the second consecutive

Hi Peter, again... From the March 28, that I have this problem unresolved, I thought it was a point of failure, but has been repeated... My name of Usuari is maitetxu.xiu

• Regular
  • Hi Peter, again... From the March 28, that I have this problem unresolved, I thought it was a point of failure, but has been repeated... My name of Usuari is maitetxu.xiu
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Accounts

I somehow have two accounts that are confusing me like crazy -- I just want to delete both of the open accounts I currently have, so I can reopen a new, unrelated account. How do I go about doing this?

• I somehow have two accounts that are confusing me like crazy -- I just want to delete both of the open accounts I currently have, so I can reopen a new, unrelated account. How do I go about doing thi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists

Hi - I've had just the same experience as loads of other users: Playlists dissapeared when I de-linked my account from Facebook. Also reverted to the free account from Premium. I raised a query on-line (Spotify Case # 00704841) but have heard nothing...

• Visitor
  • Hi - I've had just the same experience as loads of other users:   Playlists dissapeared when I de-linked my account from Facebook. Also reverted to the free account from Premium.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify / Facebook / Fail

Have been using Spotify on a paid account for months, each month the payment is made and I listen to music. Cool. But... Recently I saw this 'Connect to Facebook' login screen... I don't want to connect to Facebook.. I want to listen to music. So.. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using Spotify on a paid account for months, each month the payment is made and I listen to music. Cool.   But... Recently I saw this 'Connect to Facebook' login screen... I don't w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs for the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age doesn't show

Hi, i have a premium subscription. When I search for Queens of the Stone Age, the 2002 album Songs for the Deaf doesn't show up, whereas previous and later albums do. Can anyone help me with this? RegardsBart

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i have a premium subscription. When I search for Queens of the Stone Age, the 2002 album Songs for the Deaf doesn't show up, whereas previous and later albums do.   Can anyone hel...
  • hellodracon
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites list doesn't sync and got messed up

Hi, I have the feeling that the favorites list (the starred tracks) can help me to benefit the great spotify experience. So, I would like to start over building my favorites list. I deleted my favorite tracks using the Mac client for Spotify. I thoug...

• Hi,   I have the feeling that the favorites list (the starred tracks) can help me to benefit the great spotify experience. So, I would like to start over building my favorites list.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my pasword, and the reply wasn't very helpful.

Hi, I am trying to log into my account on my ipod but I forgot my password, which means I can"t change it. I got a reply to check here, and I keep seeing that there is supposed to be a reset password link, but I am not finding it... Can anyone help m...

• Hi, I am trying to log into my account on my ipod but I forgot my password, which means I can"t change it. I got a reply to check here, and I keep seeing that there is supposed to be a reset password...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant login to spotify ANYWHERE

I had been a long time spotify, since it came out in the U.S basically. However i stopped using it because it wouldn't let me log in. I cant log in via the website, the desktop client, on-line, or even via facebook. Spotify gives me no error memssage...

• Casual Listener
  • I had been a long time spotify, since it came out in the U.S basically. However i stopped using it because it wouldn't let me log in. I cant log in via the website, the desktop client, on-line, or ev...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes