Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! All playlists and premium still gone. #00667578

Dear Sir/Madam. I tried contacting you trough the customer support contact form allmost 2 weeks ago, and I still havent heard from you. I did get the automated email reply though. Does it normally take this long to get a responce? All my playlists an...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sir/Madam. I tried contacting you trough the customer support contact form allmost 2 weeks ago, and I still havent heard from you. I did get the automated email reply though. Does it norma...
  • Marius_Th
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upraged for a one month Free Premium and got charged since day one

I upraged my account to Premium by clicking on "free one month premium" banner and gave my friend credit card number and he got charged since day one. I was planning to use only one month of free premium but it charged instantly. This is outrageous, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upraged my account to Premium by clicking on "free one month premium" banner and gave my friend credit card number and he got charged since day one. I was planning to use only one month of free pre...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using abroad

So basically I am on vacation in the Philippines for a 2 month duration. I am registered in Denmark (where I live) and it won't let me update my location unless I have a credit card registered in the new location (which I obviously don't have). How c...

• So basically I am on vacation in the Philippines for a 2 month duration. I am registered in Denmark (where I live) and it won't let me update my location unless I have a credit card registered in the...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL PREMIUM TRIAL AND GO TO UNLIMITED

I want to cancel my premium trial and change to the unlimited billing but it won't let me since my free trial is still going for another 24 hours. Please help.

• I want to cancel my premium trial and change to the unlimited billing but it won't let me since my free trial is still going for another 24 hours. Please help.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Traveling abroad for 3 months with a premiun account taking only phone (android)

I will travel from Spain to Mexico for at least 3 months and will take just my phone (where I have offline lists). Laptop stays at home in Spain.My premium subscription is paid every month by a spanish credit card. 3 questions: 1) Is mandatory to log...

• I will travel from Spain to Mexico for at least 3 months and will take just my phone (where I have offline lists). Laptop stays at home in Spain.My premium subscription  is paid every month by a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist issues (most deleted not by me)

Hello Everyone, Today after work i jumped in my car and noticed that all but 1 of my playlists had been deleted. And oddly enough 1 new playlist was created. I have had issues logging in to my account of recently but i have never experienced my playl...

• Visitor
  • Hello Everyone,   Today after work i jumped in my car and noticed that all but 1 of my playlists had been deleted. And oddly enough 1 new playlist was created. I have had issues logging in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the account, may this solve my problem?

Hello everyone! My problem is, that I installed Spotify on my previous computer. It had a Hungarian IP address, but I was using it in Sweden, and Spotify worked perfectly. Then that computer broke, and I was given a Macbook from my Swedish school. I ...

• Hello everyone! My problem is, that I installed Spotify on my previous computer. It had a Hungarian IP address, but I was using it in Sweden, and Spotify worked perfectly. Then that computer broke, a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Here's an Idea

Dear Spotify, there is one simple thing I would like that if you included would likely keep me paying your fee untill you cease to exist. This simple thing is the ability to pay for 1-2 months in one go without subscribing. I just went to the shop to...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, there is one simple thing I would like that if you included would likely keep me paying your fee untill you cease to exist. This simple thing is the ability to pay for 1-2 months in one...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Desktop Pop-ups

Every time I boot up I get a whole bunch of Spotify pop-ups which I find very annoying! How do I prevent this?

• Every time I boot up I get a whole bunch of Spotify pop-ups which I find very annoying!  How do I prevent this?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium worked for 4 days...

I bought Spotify Premium at a shop. The premium was supposed to last for 30 days... But today it ran out.. This really annoys me, since I paid for Spotify Premium! And when I logged in on spotify.com, it said that I'm currently using Spofity Free.. w...

• I bought Spotify Premium at a shop. The premium was supposed to last for 30 days... But today it ran out.. This really annoys me, since I paid for Spotify Premium! And when I logged in on spotify.com...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook Accounts

I recently created a new facebook profile so as to get rid of a bunch of clutter on an old one. Is there a way to link the new profile to my current Spotify profile so I don't lose any of my playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently created a new facebook profile so as to get rid of a bunch of clutter on an old one. Is there a way to link the new profile to my current Spotify profile so I don't lose any of my playlist...
  • Michael_Barclay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't want to get the premium account for £10

Hello there, I wanted to get spotify premium with NUS discount. When I clicked "get premium" it automatically took £10 from my account. I have not consumed any music under spotify premium is it possible to either get, a refund or 2 months of spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I wanted to get spotify premium with NUS discount. When I clicked "get premium" it automatically took £10 from my account. I have not consumed any music under spotify premium is it possi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friends still showing up after I unlinked my Facebook account!

I use Spotify Unlimited, and for a short while a few months ago, I linked my Facebook account to my Spotify account. I have since unlinked the two accounts, yet every time I have signed in since then, the same two Facebook friends keep appearing on t...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify Unlimited, and for a short while a few months ago, I linked my Facebook account to my Spotify account. I have since unlinked the two accounts, yet every time I have signed in since...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account already in use

Hi, I used to live in France, and I moved to Ireland in September. I can't use my account. I logged in with Facebook. But I can't change my profile to Ireland because every time I want to save changes, it says that my e-mail address is already in use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I used to live in France, and I moved to Ireland in September. I can't use my account. I logged in with Facebook. But I can't change my profile to Ireland because every time I want to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet radio on Spotify

I would like to create an internet radio channel with Spotify but is not about music or songs. It is all my own content and I have full copyright. I wonder does Spotify accept non-music programme?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to create an internet radio channel with Spotify but is not about music or songs. It is all my own content and I have full copyright. I wonder does Spotify accept non-music programme?&nb...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription bug

Hi, I have been a spotify unlimited subscribed since October 2012. It worked normally for about a month, when after this month suddenly my account was changed back to a spotify free account. Everysince this day, I have been paying for my subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been a spotify unlimited subscribed since October 2012. It worked normally for about a month, when after this month suddenly my account was changed back to a spotify free accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost music in playlist

Hey. When I woke up in the morning, I logged into my account and found a whole chunk of my music missing on my playlist, I forgot the name of the songs. Could a mod/admin recover them or something please. Thanks

• Hey. When I woke up in the morning, I logged into my account and found a whole chunk of my music missing on my playlist, I forgot the name of the songs.   Could a mod/admin recover them or...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wont play

Thus is the 2nd time thus has happened in 3 months. All my songs are on the phone but they're now faded and I can't play them. Please fix the problem. Aggravated.

• Visitor
  • Thus is the 2nd time thus has happened in 3 months. All my songs are on the phone but they're now faded and I can't play them. Please fix the problem. Aggravated.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Extra discount transfer to a new account

I created a new account because I dislike being connected through/with Facebook, not to mention the aggresively transparent privacy settings on Spotify's end. Thank god Facebook is not mandatory anymore! Thats why I created a new account. Problem is ...

• I created a new account because I dislike being connected through/with Facebook, not to mention the aggresively transparent privacy settings on Spotify's end. Thank god Facebook is not mandatory anym...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized credit card charges

i have an unauthorized charge to my bank account and I want answers !!!!

• i have an unauthorized charge to my bank account and I want answers !!!! 
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes