Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleted playlist still sends me "tack added"-email

I havent been able to fix this... I'd like to end subscription to a playlist that sends me email that it has updated tracks (Im actually not sure if I subscribe to the playlist since I didn't add it personally, and if I click on the playlist it IS po...

• I havent been able to fix this... I'd like to end subscription to a playlist that sends me email that it has updated tracks (Im actually not sure if I subscribe to the playlist since I didn't add i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have lost my premium!!

Spotify please fix this!!!!! I was just playing a playlist when sudenly it just stoped and then i pressed play and after one song a comercial came up! What happend? and how do i fix this?!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify please fix this!!!!!   I was just playing a playlist when sudenly it just stoped and then i pressed play and after one song a comercial came up! What happend? and how do i fix this...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusing Spotify account sign-up process

While it is true that you no longer need Facebook to use Spotify, the sign up page is really confusing because the Facebook plugin in it has not been altered in any way. The Facebook plugin still thinks that Facebook is the only method of signing up ...

• Community Legend
  • While it is true that you no longer need Facebook to use Spotify, the sign up page is really confusing because the Facebook plugin in it has not been altered in any way. The Facebook plugin still thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free

hey,   Can i see how much hours of streaming i've got left?   thanks

• hey,   Can i see how much hours of streaming i've got left?   thanks
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erased Playlist

Hello I accidentaly erased my playlist 'listen +' Can you help me with this ? I'm nestor.chathelan I still have it on my iphone, is it possible to get links of all the tunes or just the link of the lost playlist ? thanks a lot Nestor

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I accidentaly erased my playlist 'listen +' Can you help me with this ? I'm nestor.chathelan I still have it on my iphone, is it possible to get links of all the tunes or just the link ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my starred, help?

Hello!When i logged in today I had lost all my starred songs, how can i get them back?I have read about others that had similar problems, and that get got a link that went to thier starred songs. My spoitfy name is sitting. And btw I have not connect...

• Regular
  • Hello! When i logged in today I had lost all my starred songs, how can i get them back? I have read about others that had similar problems, and that get got a link that went to thier starred songs....
  • oliverpetersson
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrive password

I was given information that i could recive my spotify premium account by giving information, My postal code, last credit card digits and date of birth...Where/who do i give this information to get my password. Note that my email is unreachable becau...

• Casual Listener
  • I was given information that i could recive my spotify premium account by giving information, My postal code, last credit card digits and date of birth...Where/who do i give this information to get m...
  • OskarKron
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a E card for myself but don't get the redeem code

Hello, I Bought a E card for myself but don't get the redeem code.I already tried to use the contact form but that didn't help. ... any Idee what to do ? Hans

• Hello,   I Bought a E card for myself but don't get the redeem code. I already tried to use the contact form but that didn't help.  ... any Idee what to do ?   Hans
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use more then one mobile device to access my music

I use more then one cell phone, can I download spotify to the second cell phone and have full access to spotify?

• I use more then one cell phone, can I download spotify to the second cell phone and have full access to spotify?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got mixed up w/ someone else & playlist missing

My account got mixed up with my friend. When I log in to Spotify on top right it says my friend's name not mine. I'm also getting updates about my friend's friend just signed up for Spotify. Another problem I have is that one day I lost my playlist. ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account got mixed up with my friend. When I log in to Spotify on top right it says my friend's name not mine. I'm also getting updates about my friend's friend just signed up for Spotify.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

starred playlist disappeared

hello! i opened up spotify this morning and all the songs under my starred list have disappeared. is there anything i can do to get that list back? any help would be appreciated! thank you!!

• hello! i opened up spotify this morning and all the songs under my starred list have disappeared. is there anything i can do to get that list back? any help would be appreciated! thank you!!
  • andri_c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel mode not working (spotify premium in Ireland)

Last christmas I bought a spotify premium one year gift card to my sister. She has been using and loving spotify since. This month she moved to ireland for studies and she can't connect to spotify app anymore. I thought that spotify premium users cou...

• Last christmas I bought a spotify premium one year gift card to my sister. She has been using and loving spotify since. This month she moved to ireland for studies and she can't connect to spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice when downloading tracks.

I'm a new user to Spotify. A few days ago a purchased 26 downloads for a playlist that I had created. The music downloaded well. I checked my online banking a couple of days later and it showed that I had been charged twice, £19.13 on both occassions...

• I'm a new user to Spotify.   A few days ago a purchased 26 downloads for a playlist that I had created. The music downloaded well. I checked my online banking a couple of days later and it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bait and switch

I downloaded the app on my iPad after seeing that a friend of mine on Facebook uses it. Then after attempting to login and failing I finally use the Facebook login. Now I'm notified that I have a 48 hour trial. I thought this app was free. I'm disapp...

• I downloaded the app on my iPad after seeing that a friend of mine on Facebook uses it. Then after attempting to login and failing I finally use the Facebook login. Now I'm notified that I have a 48 ...
  • VMM
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Installed on seperate computer, lost all playlists

Hello, I recently installed postify on my iPad and lost all of my playlists. I had a substantial amount (moving away from local content) and want to know how I can get them back. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently installed postify on my iPad and lost all of my playlists. I had a substantial amount (moving away from local content) and want to know how I can get them back.  ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS payment in Sweden

Hello! Is it possible to buy Spotify premium with sms in Sweden ?    

• Hello! Is it possible to buy Spotify premium with sms in Sweden ?    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to change country without credit card

Hello, i live in france and i registered there my account, then i traveled to UK and i have changed the country to UK successfully, but when i came back to france i can't anymore change the country settings, how to do it without having a credit card?...

• Hello,   i live in france and i registered there my account, then i traveled to UK and i have changed the country to UK successfully, but when i came back to france i can't anymore change th...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expired Creditcard lost Premium services

My credit card expired and i tried to change the credit card details and the site wouldn't let me. I think reregistered back to Premium and receipt the receipt via email but my desktop and iphone service aren't recognising that i am on Premium and sa...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card expired and i tried to change the credit card details and the site wouldn't let me. I think reregistered back to Premium and receipt the receipt via email but my desktop and iphone ser...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't see purchase option

I don't see purchase option in the desktop windows app.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't see purchase option in the desktop windows app.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes