Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

payment done

dear friends of SPOTIF,my payment has been debited in my bank account for my premium subscription but not possible to enter.could you help please?

• dear friends of SPOTIF, my payment has been debited in my bank account for my premium subscription but not possible to enter. could you help please?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Keeps Crashing After I login

Hi. Spotify has worked brilliantly for me since I got it in August of 2011. However, today Spotify went down and I got the notorious Failed Loading Skin error. I listened to others and completely installed Spotify, then redownloaded and reinstalled i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Spotify has worked brilliantly for me since I got it in August of 2011. However, today Spotify went down and I got the notorious Failed Loading Skin error. I listened to others and completel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a spotify acct to log into my WD Live - but already use FB

It will not let me create a new account because I already have an account of course, and it is tied to Facebook login. But I cannot use my Facebook login on the new WD Live device. What do I do to resolve this?

• Casual Listener
  • It will not let me create a new account because I already have an account of course, and it is tied to Facebook login. But I cannot use my Facebook login on the new WD Live device.   What do I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charging me for an account that doesn't exist

I emailed this complaint to support on Monday, but have gotten no response. I have two Spotify Premium accounts, one for myself and one for my son. In addition to the two monthly charges of $9.99, another from Spotify for $4.99 is showing up on the s...

• I emailed this complaint to support on Monday, but have gotten no response. I have two Spotify Premium accounts, one for myself and one for my son. In addition to the two monthly charges of $9.99, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought tracks won't download propperly

I have bought a few tracks, but they won't download propperly. In the download section it says the tracks are downloading, and I have quite a fast internet line, and after 1-2 hours, they are still downloading. I have also checked the size of the dow...

• I have bought a few tracks, but they won't download propperly. In the download section it says the tracks are downloading, and I have quite a fast internet line, and after 1-2 hours, they are still d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged yet the purchase failed

I just tried to purchase an album on Spotify for the first time... and after I inserted my card details it stated that authentication failed and therefore the purchase didn't go through... YET I immediately received an email stating my card has been ...

• I just tried to purchase an album on Spotify for the first time... and after I inserted my card details it stated that authentication failed and therefore the purchase didn't go through...  YET ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change country

Like a lot of people I have an old account with a differenct country then I really live in, and I cant change it without creditcard.I searched the forum and found that you have to fill in a form. But as reply I got a message that I have to search pos...

• Casual Listener
  • Like a lot of people I have an old account with a differenct country then I really live in, and I cant change it without creditcard. I searched the forum and found that you have to fill in a form. B...
  • Dashinator
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unlink Spotify account from Facebook - registered before accounts were permanently linked

Hello, So as much as I love Spotify, I simply have to delete my Facebook (at least for awhile). I know I registered with Spotify long before the deadline, but I believe I linked the accounts and now I can't unlink them - is there anything I can do? T...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   So as much as I love Spotify, I simply have to delete my Facebook (at least for awhile). I know I registered with Spotify long before the deadline, but I believe I linked the accounts...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in??? Need to accept end user agreement

Ok so trying to log into spotify and i'm faced with this, It says; Click to read the updated spotify end user agreementTo proceed you must accept the new agreement But loading is overlayed over this text, Left for 2 hours while I sorted the garden an...

• Ok so trying to log into spotify and i'm faced with this,   It says;   Click to read the updated spotify end user agreement To proceed you must accept the new agreement   But lo...
  • Stecla
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

can't set up account

got email with user name. click on link and can't connect

• got email with user name. click on link and can't connect
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Error Code 410?

Hey Spotify. I made this account because I can't log into my other account. It says I log in and all but says it is incorrect after I log in so I would be offline and no actions can be made. My original account email is erich302@gmail.com. Please hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify. I made this account because I can't log into my other account. It says I log in and all but says it is incorrect after I log in so I would be offline and no actions can be made. My origi...
  • BlahBlahBlah
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

how to NOT sync ipod to spotify without re activating sync in Itunes

Is there a way to not sync my ipod to spotify without reactivating the sync in itunes? I don't want to sync it to either program and it keeps messing with my ipod

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to not sync my ipod to spotify without reactivating the sync in itunes? I don't want to sync it to either program and it keeps messing with my ipod
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bought coupon for unlimited/premium but can't download iphone app

Hi, I bought a coupon from Sweden that gives me 1 month premium or 2 months unlimited. I would like to choose premium so that I can use Spotify on my iphone. However, my credit card on appstore is from a country where Spotify has not been launched, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought a coupon from Sweden that gives me 1 month premium or 2 months unlimited. I would like to choose premium so that I can use Spotify on my iphone. However, my credit card on appstore is fr...
  • zhuki
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been downgraded without my consent.

I have been a customer for a long time with spotify premium. The other day I noticed that I have been downgraded to the free verision without acctivly doing so myself and without reciving any type of notification. No money has been drawn the last mon...

• I have been a customer for a long time with spotify premium. The other day I noticed that I have been downgraded to the free verision without acctivly doing so myself and without reciving any type of...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code: 410

Recently my account hasn't been lettingme log on..I spent money on Spotify Unlimited and it will not let me log in to it anymore.I have no idea why, and It's starting to upset me a little.My original email is jujubeez36@yahoo.com.It keeps saying I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my account hasn't been lettingme log on.. I spent money on Spotify Unlimited and it will not let me log in to it anymore. I have no idea why, and It's starting to upset me a little. My or...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track in playlist behaves strangely

I imported a track to a playlist on Spotify. Later, I was playing from the same playlist that didn't have the track imported. For some reason the track does appear as "playable", but it's a different track, and it's been replaced with a different nam...

• Regular
  • I imported a track to a playlist on Spotify. Later, I was playing from the same playlist that didn't have the track imported. For some reason the track does appear as "playable", but it's a different...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream anything after paying for spotify

I purchased spotify unlimited and tried to start listening to songs but it keeps saying you need spotify premium so now I'm annoyed after paying 4.99 for what seemed like a really good app can anyone help or have I been ripped off x

• I purchased spotify unlimited and tried to start listening to songs but it keeps saying you need spotify premium so now I'm annoyed after paying 4.99 for what seemed like a really good app can anyone...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

...I´m getting real tired of getting the message that spotify can´t sign me up for premium despite that everything is correct. Numbers are right, there is money to withdrawn and i have beenrestarting Spotify 3 times now. What is happening and what am...

• Casual Listener
  •     ...I´m getting real tired of getting the message that spotify can´t sign me up for premium despite that everything is correct. Numbers are right, there is money to withdrawn and i hav...
  • Macchiatto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

what the hell

So i paid for full month subscription a while ago. Now i cant use spotify premium on my phone/computer and in my account it says "you havent set up any subscriptions" and theres no receipts or anything. Nice goings spotify.

• So i paid for full month subscription a while ago. Now i cant use spotify premium on my phone/computer and in my account it says "you havent set up any subscriptions" and theres no receipts or anythi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

I followed the stupid instructions in previous posts that say to use the Contact form to delete my account, which sent me an email saying to "check the community page" Stop sending me in circles, just completely delete my account please or tell me cl...

• Visitor
  • I followed the stupid instructions in previous posts that say to use the Contact form to delete my account, which sent me an email saying to "check the community page"   Stop sending me in cir...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes