Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify is loading the wrong playlists for my account.

I load up spotify and log into my account, my playlists are gone and in their place are playlists that seem to have been created by someone else but do not have any of my songs on them, it's almost like the app is giving me someone else's account or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I load up spotify and log into my account, my playlists are gone and in their place are playlists that seem to have been created by someone else but do not have any of my songs on them, it's almost l...
  • Randomdog
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing username by closing down account and opening new one

Hi,I'd like to change my username, which I chose without thinking nearly two years ago... As it is simply not possible, I thought of closing down my account and opening a new one. But I got the impression that if I wanted to open a new account I woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd like to change my username, which I chose without thinking nearly two years ago... As it is simply not possible, I thought of closing down my account and opening a new one. But I got the imp...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to purchase tracks

Hi, I use a Linux to run Spotify, I have a Premium Account. When I click on the button to purchase and then put my password all I get then is a blank window!! Any suggestions please as I need to get some tracks. Thank you

• Regular
  • Hi, I use a Linux to run Spotify, I have a Premium Account. When I click on the button to purchase and then put my password all I get then is a blank window!! Any suggestions please as I need to get ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't pllay any of he songs imported from ITunes

When I first downloaded spotify - they worked fine - now that I have started making play lists and trying to mix both mine and spotify's - they don't play at all. Funniest part is when I'm using the radio part and a song comes up that I have legally ...

• When I first downloaded spotify - they worked fine - now that I have started making play lists  and trying to mix both mine and spotify's - they don't play at all.   Funniest part is when...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card No-Email, no answers

Hello! A friend of mine bought a 3-monts-gift-card. The code was generated, we saw it on screen, but we never got any E-Mails. There are no spam and the Mail-Adresses (mine an the oneof my friend) were correct.I wrote the support 5 times in the last ...

• Regular
  • Hello!   A friend of mine bought a 3-monts-gift-card. The code was generated, we saw it on screen, but we never got any E-Mails. There are no spam and the Mail-Adresses (mine an the oneof my f...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

I get this message when I try to update my credit card details. Can you please fix the security certificate, before I hand over my credit card details. Thanks.

• I get this message when I try to update my credit card details.  Can you please fix the security certificate, before I hand over my credit card details.  Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with friend list

Even though I have connected facebook to my spotify, my friends arent showing. instead there's this random people wich I have no idea who they are. How do I fix this? I want to see what my friends are listening to.

• Casual Listener
  • Even though I have connected facebook to my spotify, my friends arent showing. instead there's this random people wich I have no idea who they are. How do I fix this? I want to see what my friends ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Created account connected to Facebook by mistake

I have an old premium account created 2010.It has been connected to Facebook, but the last months it didn't seem to connect.So, I logged in via the website using my FB-details and Spotify then created a NEW account, promted me for new installation of...

• Visitor
  • I have an old premium account created 2010. It has been connected to Facebook, but the last months it didn't seem to connect. So, I logged in via the website using my FB-details and Spotify then cr...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use the "Spotify Free" in Germany

Hej, i have a german spotify account, but i can't switch it to "Spotify Free", which should offer unlimited (ad supported) music access.At the moment the desktop app tells me "0 Minutes left"/"please upgrade" thx

• Regular
  • Hej,   i have a german spotify account, but i can't switch it to "Spotify Free", which should offer unlimited (ad supported) music access. At the moment the desktop app tells me "0 Minutes le...
  • j123456
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password is not right

Hi,I have been trying to cancel the Premium subscription but I need my password.As I did not remember it, I sent an email to your support - more than 3 days later, no response.I tried to put facebook password in case this was the way I got connected ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to cancel the Premium subscription but I need my password. As I did not remember it, I sent an email to your support - more than 3 days later, no response. I tried to put fa...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription to Topic: Can't change account details (location)

Hello, My spotify account says that my country is USA whereas i live in the uk. It has therefore stopped working as it said i had been travelling for more than 14 days which i havent been. it says: Subscription statusYour account can no longer be use...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My spotify account says that my country is USA whereas i live in the uk.   It has therefore stopped working as it said i had been travelling for more than 14 days which i haven...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my email adress

I have registered spotify with an old email adress, and I want to change it. However when I try to change the email in user settings I get a message that the adress is already taken by another account. I cannot remember registering another account wi...

• I have registered spotify with an old email adress, and I want to change it. However when I try to change the email in user settings I get a message that the adress is already taken by another accoun...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook is not updating "Top" lists

So, Facebook/Spotify is not updating my Top Artists, Top Albums or Top Playlists. Anybody else having this same issue or know if they are fixing this?

• So, Facebook/Spotify is not updating my Top Artists, Top Albums or Top Playlists.  Anybody else having this same issue or know if they are fixing this?
  • Turmiks
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are people I'm not fb friends with showing up on the 'People List' sidebar?

Is there a way I can adjust my settings so it'll go back to just being a list of what just my facebook friends are listening to?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way I can adjust my settings so it'll go back to just being a list of what just my facebook friends are listening to?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music in Mexico

Does anyone know if you can play music in Mexico? 

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know if you can play music in Mexico?  
  • rschlanderer3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

I use one month free premium and did not want to put forward further with spotify on my cell phone but you took the money the 3.mars 2012 from my account anyway. I want to end it all with you but jjag do not know how to do it. Thanks

• I use one month free premium and did not want to put forward further with spotify on my cell phone but you took the money the 3.mars 2012 from my account anyway. I want to end it all with you but jja...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big mistake!!!!! can I change my account to my girlfriend?

i just bought unlimited but i did it with my account instead of my girl one .... it was supposed to be a present so i F*** it up.. can i change user? help please

• Casual Listener
  • i just bought unlimited but i did it with my account instead of my girl one .... it was supposed to be a present so i F*** it up.. can i change user?   help please    
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have got a Premium, but phone app says "You Are Offline"

The title describes it all, just some little info here: I have checked the settings and i havent toggled the Offline Mode on. I got internet connection via Wi-Fi, so what is the problem? Fast reply please.. Dont like to pay 5 euros more for non-worki...

• The title describes it all, just some little info here: I have checked the settings and i havent toggled the Offline Mode on. I got internet connection via Wi-Fi, so what is the problem? Fast reply p...
  • dabears1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription failure!!!

Hey, I just payed for a month of premium and I got the receipt, but my account is still free and I have tried to log out and log in, but I will not work!!! PLEASE HELP!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I just payed for a month of premium and I got the receipt, but my account is still free and I have tried to log out and log in, but I will not work!!! PLEASE HELP!!
  • Lester
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes