Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Just want to cancel my subscription, but get Invalid Password errors

for 2 weeks i am waiting for customer care to get back to me...i have a premium plan. taking money goes quickly, but letting people go is not possible?WTF?

• for 2 weeks i am waiting for customer care to get back to me... i have a premium plan.   taking money goes quickly, but letting people go is not possible? WTF?    
  • cornonatree
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not working?

I work for a band, we created a few playlists we are sharing, Went to go check a few out this morning and share them across our networks, but the link i'm getting form spotify, I get the Uh-Oh page warning. Any ideas what's going on? Donovan

• Casual Listener
  • I work for a band, we created a few playlists we are sharing,  Went to go check a few out this morning and share them across our networks, but the link i'm getting form spotify, I get the Uh-Oh ...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Costes adicionales???

Buenos dias, Soy nuevo en SOPTIFY, però estoy unsando una cuenta que me ize antes de que fuera de pago, mi pregunta es: - Tengo algun coste adicional, en quanto a su uso des del PC? i des de la app del movil? Gràcias, se que no entinedo mucho del tem...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos dias,   Soy nuevo en SOPTIFY, però estoy unsando una cuenta que me ize antes de que fuera de pago, mi pregunta es:   - Tengo algun coste adicional, en quanto a su uso des del PC?...
  • Snowcono
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription and then renewing subscription in the same say?

I cancelled my subscription this morning and have a month left on it. I then decided to renew it again using the same card details. It is now not accepting the card even though it is working and funds are available etc. Thanks in advance

• I cancelled my subscription this morning and have a month left on it. I then decided to renew it again using the same card details.    It is now not accepting the card even though it is w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making the simple not so simple

My request is simple I just want to register with a username and password so I can use sonos and not stupid Facebook login come on really it should be so easy please help or I will be leaving the service before I have even started

• Visitor
  • My request is simple I just want to register with a username and password so I can use sonos and not stupid Facebook login come on really it should be so easy please help or I will be leaving the ser...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my starred songs!

As of today I lost all my starred songs.. Can you help me out? justushh

• Casual Listener
  • As of today I lost all my starred songs..   Can you help me out?   justushh
  • Justush
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password lost in the space

Last week-end I entered to my Spotify in my PC. After the login, suggested me to update the spotify version. I did it. After that, a new login dialog was showed, but with the password field was empty. I tried my password but not worked. I went to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week-end I entered to my Spotify in my PC. After the login, suggested  me to update the spotify version. I did it. After that, a new login dialog was showed, but with the password field was...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log-in

I actually set up a NEW Facebook account and a NEW email account just to try out this service, and now it won't let me log-in with the new info. It just keeps giving me a Login Failed error message. WTF?? Do I have to sign in via my own laptop's Spot...

• I actually set up a NEW Facebook account and a NEW email account just to try out this service, and now it won't let me log-in with the new info. It just keeps giving me a Login Failed error message. ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got the premium...

Well I've had spotify for about a week and it's nice. So I'm trying the new premium deal out. And now it won't even let me save tracks to my desktop. Y client being so lame? Sup with this? Real.

• Casual Listener
  • Well I've had spotify for about a week and it's nice.   So I'm trying the new premium deal out. And now it won't even let me save tracks to my desktop. Y client being so lame? Sup with this? R...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

username only

i have a tablet and it only lets me type in my username, only problem is i dont have one and i am under the facebook login only thing. what do i do? Thanks Si

• i have a tablet and it only lets me type in my username, only problem is i dont have one and i am under the facebook login only thing. what do i do?   Thanks   Si
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancellation doesn't work

Hello Support-Team, i've tried out your 30-days premium but after 1 week i decided to cancel the premium subscription. I can login without any problem on your homepage, on my phone and on your desktop software for win7 with my normal facebook passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Support-Team,  i've tried out your 30-days premium but after 1 week i decided to cancel the premium subscription. I can login without any problem  on your homepage, on my phone and o...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Abusos y violación de los derechos a la intimidad en spotify

Hoy me he encontrado con la desagradable sorpresa de ver que no podía acceder a mi cuenta de Spotify (por la que pago cada mes) si no activaba la casilla "mostrar lo que estoy escuchando en facebook", de no hacerlo el programa se cerraba automáticame...

• Hoy me he encontrado con la desagradable sorpresa de ver que no podía acceder a mi cuenta de Spotify (por la que pago cada mes) si no activaba la casilla "mostrar lo que estoy escuchando en facebook"...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grabbed the spotify premium due to 1 month for free.

Hi, I finaly decided to jump on the spotify train again because of the free month you advertise on the frontpage.Now you have withdrawn 99 SKR anyway. I tried the contact form a few days ago, but still no answer. 99SKR isn't much, but it drives me in...

• Hi, I finaly decided to jump on the spotify train again because of the free month you advertise on the frontpage. Now you have withdrawn 99 SKR anyway.  I tried the contact form a few days ago...
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stopping access to other social media sites

Hi I love Spotify and use facebook. But I don't want them talking to each other about me. How can I prevent this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I love Spotify and use facebook. But I don't want them talking to each other about me. How can I prevent this happening?
  • prue
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music playlist disappeared, what is wrong?

When I logged out, and then logged in, all my music was gone, the playlists and all. My account had went from Premium to free user, but I fastly changed it back, but then this problem came up.So now Im sitting here, without any music, and I will neve...

• When I logged out, and then logged in, all my music was gone, the playlists and all. My account had went from Premium to free user, but I fastly changed it back, but then this problem came up. So ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Spotify Unlimited, but still using Free version according to spotify.com

Hi, I recently upgraded to Spotify Unlimited (and paid the $4.99 via Paypal), but according to the Spotify site, I'm still using the Free version. It's not clear to me if this is a glitch or merely a delay. How long does it usually take for account u...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently upgraded to Spotify Unlimited (and paid the $4.99 via Paypal), but according to the Spotify site, I'm still using the Free version. It's not clear to me if this is a glitch or...
  • yslars_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidental account

When installing Spotify on my work computer I accidentally managed to create a new account and somehow subscribe to Premium. When I try to unsubscribe my password does not work. That is, the password I use to login does not work to unsubscribe. Since...

• Casual Listener
  • When installing Spotify on my work computer I accidentally managed to create a new account and somehow subscribe to Premium. When I try to unsubscribe my password does not work. That is, the password...
  • Fredrock
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not registered?

HelloI just upgraded to a Premium account. Mostly because I wanted to be able to listen to music offline and to download without paying extra or having to buy a bundle. And now those 2 features are exactly the ones I have troubles with. When I want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I just upgraded to a Premium account. Mostly because I wanted to be able to listen to music offline and to download without paying extra or having to buy a bundle.    And now those...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

How do I permenently delete my account? It's on Spotify Free but I hate my username and there is no other way of changing it without setting up a new account. I want to set up a new account with a new username then do a monthly subscription.

• How do I permenently delete my account? It's on Spotify Free but I hate my username and there is no other way of changing it without setting up a new account. I want to set up a new account with a ne...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes