Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

facebook on spotify

hei hei.When the facebook on spotify was new I used my spotify account on a friends computer,and now my spotify is connected whit his facebook accounthow can I change it over to my own?

• hei hei. When the facebook on spotify was new I used my spotify account on a friends computer, and now my spotify is connected whit his facebook account how can I change it over to my own?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Gone

I am a Premium member and have been for a number of months. I have never had a non-Facebook Spotify account. I use Spotify on a laptop, Android devince, iPhone, and a MAC Pro desktop computer, but of course never at the same time. Today, March 3rd, d...

• Visitor
  • I am a Premium member and have been for a number of months.  I have never had a non-Facebook Spotify account.  I use Spotify on a laptop, Android devince, iPhone, and a MAC Pro desktop comp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists aren't there after I've synced them multiple times

I've followed all the guides, installed on phone and on SD card, I've unmounted the SD card and formatted the SD card, still unsync my offline playlists daily. I've resynced, reinstalled, redownloaded, cleared cached so many times that I've lost trac...

• Regular
  • I've followed all the guides, installed on phone and on SD card, I've unmounted the SD card and formatted the SD card, still unsync my offline playlists daily.   I've resynced, reinstalled, re...
  • divinelyplaced
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Aggravated.

I have been waiting a week for a reply to this, and have recently found out more information. I had canceled my account 4 days before the deadline to cancel, and my bank account was still charged. I canceled because I couldn't afford to pay for the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been waiting a week for a reply to this, and have recently found out more information. I had canceled my account 4 days before the deadline to cancel, and my bank account was still charged. I ...
  • mrjack11
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I switch back to Free from Unlimited?

I'm thinking about upgrading from Spotify Free to Unlimited. After a free trial period when I have started paying for Unlimited, can I switch back to Free if I like?

• I'm thinking about upgrading from Spotify Free to Unlimited. After a free trial period when I have started paying for Unlimited, can I switch back to Free if I like?
  • jemms
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In (FB)

A couple of days ago I tried logging into Spotify but it wouldn't work. Im using my Facebook log in and have changed my password twice now to no avail also tried logging in on 3 different PC's. Its really frustrating

• A couple of days ago I tried logging into Spotify but it wouldn't work. Im using my Facebook log in and have changed my password twice now to no avail also tried logging in on 3 different PC's. Its r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i cancel a payment for downloads?

I've just received a receipt for a spotify purchase saying i've brought 100 downloads for £50 , I'm currently on holiday and not using spotify so i dont know how this has happened and I'm desperate to cancel this purchase but dont know how?

• I've just received a receipt for a spotify purchase saying i've brought 100 downloads for £50 , I'm currently on holiday and not using spotify so i dont know how this has happened and I'm desperate t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

delete online library

i want to delete the library. not my local files. the similar files that seems spotify has linked with. i cant delete them all cause i'm starting all over with a new play list or a new library...

• i want to delete the library. not my local files. the similar files that seems spotify has linked with. i cant delete them all cause i'm starting all over with a new play list or a new library...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotty streaming, customer screaming!

Last week I've noticed that streaming isn't as smooth as it used to be, to understate the issue. And it's not my end of the connection that is hampered. Essential to your service and my appreciation of it is flawless streaming without hickups. The re...

• Last week I've noticed that streaming isn't as smooth as it used to be, to understate the issue. And it's not my end of the connection that is hampered. Essential to your service and my appreciation ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Can Android Get Some Love?

There numerous negative ratings in the Android app market for Spotify and in the Android sub-forums here as well. However, there seems to be no official response from anyone at Spotify, while the iOS team is taking an active role. Any chance Android ...

• Regular
  • There numerous negative ratings in the Android app market for Spotify and in the Android sub-forums here as well. However, there seems to be no official response from anyone at Spotify, while the iOS...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I Delete Spotify Free?

How do I delete my Spotify Free account? I removed it from my facebook apps and I uninstalled it - but, I still want to deactivate and I can't find out how to do it. Thanks!

• How do I delete my Spotify Free account?  I removed it from my facebook apps and I uninstalled it - but, I still want to deactivate and I can't find out how to do it.  Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is being hacked

hello, i noticed (from my facebook timeline) that my account has been used the last week, and i have been travelling without any possibility of accessing internet.In the past i might have looged on in spotify on my friends computer, but to avoid bein...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   i noticed (from my facebook timeline) that my account has been used the last week, and i have been travelling without any possibility of accessing internet. In the past i might have ...
  • solojazz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't delete my account and it keeps reactivating my facebook!

I deleted my facebook and made a new one... but then when i signed into spotify it reactivated me! so i deleted the app from my profile, deactivated again. but it carried on, i tried to link my new facebook with my spotify leahrimmsy, but it wouldn't...

• I deleted my facebook and made a new one... but then when i signed into spotify it reactivated me!  so i deleted the app from my profile, deactivated again. but it carried on, i tried to link m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in :o? (Facebook / Spotify linked)

Whenever i try to log in to upgrade my spotify to Premium and i need to log in, it says wrong password. I know it's the right passowrd. I really want it upgraded soon, the comercials are really annoying!

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever i try to log in to upgrade my spotify to Premium and i need to log in, it says wrong password. I know it's the right passowrd.   I really want it upgraded soon, the comercials are rea...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

For God's Sake I just want to log in!!

Anyone who can help? I can't log in - i enter the username - which is a bunch of numbers apparently - then my usual facebook password but its no good - I'm going crazy here - VERY VERY ANNOYED stupid bloody thing - makes me want to just cancel

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone who can help? I can't log in - i enter the username - which is a bunch of numbers apparently - then my usual facebook password but its no good - I'm going crazy here - VERY VERY ANNOYED &nbsp...
  • flangeflapper
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does’nt work anymore

Dear people, Spotify does’nt work any more. Eather on my Mac and Windows Vista laptop. What the hell is goiing on? Sie screendump.

• Visitor
  • Dear people, Spotify does’nt work any more. Eather on my Mac and Windows Vista laptop. What the hell is goiing on? Sie screendump.
  • neoclasssic57
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Subscription Discount

I currently pay about $22 a month for 3 subscriptions to a competitor. Spotify interests me because it seems like the desktop app is slightly more robust and I do listen to music while i'm working and find that i prefer a desktop app over the web alt...

• I currently pay about $22 a month for 3 subscriptions to a competitor.  Spotify interests me because it seems like the desktop app is slightly more robust and I do listen to music while i'm work...
  • alienjackhammer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Upgraded from unlimited to premium

Hi! I while ago I upgraded from unlimited to premium, and the payment went through. But I still have unlimited on my spotify,It says here on my account that I have premium. What can I do to fix this?

• Regular
  • Hi! I while ago I upgraded from unlimited to premium, and the payment went through. But I still have unlimited on my spotify, It says here on my account that I have premium. What can I do to fix thi...
  • kimzo
  • Regular
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist gone

All my playlists are gone in my iphone but not on my computer. How to solve the problem????

• All my playlists are gone in my iphone but not on my computer. How to solve the problem????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Puchase is currently not available" when trying to upgrade to Premium

As the title indicates, when attempting to upgrade to Premium, I can't get past the service/payment form screen. Instead I just get a "Puchase is currently not available" message (yes, "Puchase"). Any idea what's up? I've logged out and in, but it's ...

• As the title indicates, when attempting to upgrade to Premium, I can't get past the service/payment form screen. Instead I just get a "Puchase is currently not available" message (yes, "Puchase"). &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes