Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Can't buy premium?

Hi, I have bought a Spottily Giftcard for 100 Swedish kronor. and I can't get premium why? Its like the card doesn't work.!! MVH Malin

• Hi, I have bought a Spottily Giftcard for 100 Swedish kronor. and I can't get premium why? Its like the card doesn't work.!!   MVH Malin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play any music 10 hours used : /

So i got the spotify from Facebook a few days ago and logg in today and see i only have 2 mins left on my play time.Is this sopose to happend or is it soemthign wrong with spotify acc agian? Cheers Zlackthor

• Casual Listener
  • So i got the spotify from Facebook a few days ago and logg in today and see i only have 2 mins left on my play time. Is this sopose to happend or is it soemthign wrong with spotify acc agian? &nbsp...
  • elin9494
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium, but didn't get it. The promised refund is taking a very long time.

Hi,I bought the Premium version on 29th of February, but my Spotify application never turned into Premium (it remained Unlimited). I contacted Spotify Customer Support, and we sent e-mails back and forth for a week, and because the problem could not ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I bought the Premium version on 29th of February, but my Spotify application never turned into Premium (it remained Unlimited). I contacted Spotify Customer Support, and we sent e-mails ba...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

how do i get back my spotify premium back? the problem is that i missed paying for two month, and now that i have payedcant use my tracks or listing to anything.. whats the problem?

• how do i get back my spotify premium back?  the problem is that i missed paying for two month, and now that i have payed cant  use my tracks or listing to anything.. whats the problem?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If u have premium, can u log in on 3 divices at the same time?

Hi quick question. Can 3 computer users all sign in and use the same premium account at the same time in the same house? I know you can download playlists to 3 devices, but can only 2 devices play what they have downloaded while the other can be onli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi quick question. Can 3 computer users all sign in and use the same premium account at the same time in the same house? I know you can download playlists to 3 devices, but can only 2 devices play wh...
  • louie150
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get an unlimited account due to country issue

Hi, I have not used my account for some time and want to switch from the free account to the pay unlimited account but cannot. Even though my profile says United Kingdom and I have tried switching to PayPal and a different credit card it is still ins...

• Hi,   I have not used my account for some time and want to switch from the free account to the pay unlimited account but cannot.   Even though my profile says United Kingdom and I have ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sharing Playlist?

Okay, so I´ve just made a playlist, but when I search for any of the songs on the playlist, my playlist doesn´t show up among the playlist results..is it because I need a Premium account in order for the playlist to be public, or..?Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • ...or the playlist to be public, or..? Thanks in advance
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need to logon to Facebook in order to use Spotify?

I have Spotify Premium. I had originally signed up for Spotify via Facebook, I'm still OK with that. The only issues is - I HAVE to LOGON to Facebook EVERYTIME I use Spotify. Can I setup a separate Spotify logon / password that is different from my F...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium.  I had originally signed up for Spotify via Facebook,  I'm still OK with that.  The only issues is - I HAVE to LOGON to Facebook EVERYTIME I use Spotify.  ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed spotify, will it work in any country?

Hi, I am thinking about paying for spotify in the Netherlands, but I will probably move to Sweden within a few months. Can I use my payed-in-Netherlands account in Sweden, so without commercials and unlimited times to play each song? Thank you,Roel

• Hi, I am thinking about paying for spotify in the Netherlands, but I will probably move to Sweden within a few months. Can I use my payed-in-Netherlands account in Sweden, so without commercials and ...
  • pk0020
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

App always in offline mode, Android tablet and Nokia Lumia

Hi there I'm having problems with my premium account. I have the app installed in an Android tablet (Motorola Xoom 1) and a Windows Phone device (Nokia Lumia 800), both are always on offline mode, no matter how many times I try to make them connect. ...

• Hi there   I'm having problems with my premium account. I have the app installed in an Android tablet (Motorola Xoom 1) and a Windows Phone device (Nokia Lumia 800), both are always on offline...
  • Spyke
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to https://developer.spotify.com/login/

Hi, I'm a german developer that wants to build a spotify app. But I can't login. I have a premium account and joined originally via facebook. What's my username and password for https://developer.spotify.com/login/ ? EDIT:Obviously my "username" is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a german developer that wants to build a spotify app. But I can't login. I have a premium account and joined originally via facebook. What's my username and password for https://deve...
  • henrikhoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

on 30 day trial and i want to use spotify offline

Hi I just registered for the 3o day trial to see if i want to buy a monthly subscription and i want to listen to music offline, however none of my songs will play on my computer or on my driod. Please help!

• Hi I just registered for the 3o day trial to see if i want to buy a monthly subscription and i want to listen to music offline, however none of my songs will play on my computer or on my driod. Pleas...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription

I can't buy any subscription: Purchase is not available or The product is not available error code all the time. what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't buy any subscription: Purchase is not available or The product is not available error code all the time.   what to do?
  • quax90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Got a code for free spotify prem 1 month.

I just tried to redem the code i got. I got to confirm and then it says "frogs has gotten in our system". And now my code wont work. And i checked, i havent gotten spotify prem. Any help? I want my spotify prem.

• I just tried to redem the code i got. I got to confirm and then it says "frogs has gotten in our system". And now my code wont work. And i checked, i havent gotten spotify prem.    Any he...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activated Premium subscription again by accident

I've had Spotify Premium for a while however with my new cellphone came 6 months of free Spotify Premium, in order for that to work I had to wait until my own subscription ended so I could then fill in the code on the website of my cellphone company....

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify Premium for a while however with my new cellphone came 6 months of free Spotify Premium, in order for that to work I had to wait until my own subscription ended so I could then fill ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free automatic payment failure

Hi,I don't understand why my payment fails every two or three months. I pay with a virtual card which number is valid for 6 months or more. Yesterday, I changed my number but I couldn't still subscribe for spotify free. Today It's ok.Could someone ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't understand why my payment fails every two or three months. I pay with a virtual card which number is valid for 6 months or more. Yesterday, I changed my number but I couldn't still subsc...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Show played tracks on website

Hi, is there a way to show my played tracks on my website via API? Greets,Nico

• Hi,   is there a way to show my played tracks on my website via API?   Greets, Nico
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Want to get 30 days free but can't find the option any more.

Hi, after one week I decided to give premium a chance and get rid of the ads. I can't find the option any more. Can anyone tell me where I can find it, please. Best regards,Adrian

• Hi,    after one week I decided to give premium a chance and get rid of the ads. I can't find the option any more. Can anyone tell me where I can find it, please.   Best regards, ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help now with DElinking FB

my girlfriend borrowed my account and have linked it with her FB, the linking is without my permission.We sat down today to subscribe her to her own spotify, but we could not becouse spotify says that she already have a spotify connected to her FB. w...

• Casual Listener
  • my girlfriend borrowed my account and have linked it with her FB, the linking is without my permission. We sat down today to subscribe her to her own spotify, but we could not becouse spotify says t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes