Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium payment

Hi. I just paid for premium accnt in dragonpay thru cebuana. But i realized that i gave a reference code i got few minutes before the latest one. I want to know if that code i gave is valid to activate my premium. Help me please. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I just paid for premium accnt in dragonpay thru cebuana. But i realized that i gave a reference code i got few minutes before the latest one. I want to know if that code i gave is valid to activa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redeemed one gift card, now I cannot redeem another

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceWebsiteOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have a $60 and a $30 Spotify Premium gift card and I redeemed the $30 Gift card with no issue but when I tried to redeem the $60 gift card I received this error: "Yo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Website Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have a $60 and a $30 Spotify Premium gift card and I redeemed the $30 Gift ca...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clearing recent history and mass removing from my songs after a hack

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueJust managed to retrieve my account after someone managed to get into it and connect it to their facebook. Luckily they didn't seem to do anything else to hold onto the accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Just managed to retrieve my account after someone managed to get into it and connect it to ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connected to facebook not changing my username

So I looking through many post and see that I can't change my username at all but if I connect spotify account to facebook so username will change my username to my facebook name but for me it not changing I have re-login many times. Or I misundersta...

• Casual Listener
  •    So I looking through many post and see that I can't change my username at all but if I connect spotify account to facebook so username will change my username to my facebook name but fo...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find a Spotify profile by its id

A friend of mine have found a gearfit 2, a smartwatch which he has no idea who it belongs to. But he found a Spotify account id there so we tought It was possible to find the device owner's account. The id is , i tried to search for user:spotify: or ...

• Casual Listener
  • A friend of mine have found a gearfit 2, a smartwatch which he has no idea who it belongs to. But he found a Spotify account id there so we tought It was possible to find the device owner's account. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account history

I'd like to know about my history. 1. When did I join Spotify2. When did I go premium? I didn't see a way to find that in my profile and I tried using the developer API endpoint: https://api.spotify.com/v1/me and it doesn't have that information eith...

• Regular
  • I'd like to know about my history.   1. When did I join Spotify 2. When did I go premium?   I didn't see a way to find that in my profile and I tried using the developer API endpoint:&...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Working online but not my Android

Last night I listened to Spotify on my Android with no problem. Today it's logged me out. At first when I tried to log in, it logged in and logged out directly. Now it's telling me I need to verify what country I'm in. But I've verified that I'm in T...

•   Last night I listened to Spotify on my Android with no problem. Today it's logged me out. At first when I tried to log in, it logged in and logged out directly. Now it's telling me I need to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

share function not working

PlanPremiumCountry EstoniaDeviceSamsung Galaxy a8Operating SystemAndroid 8,0 My Question or IssueBought a new phone, downloaded the spotify app, share function is not working on it somehow.

•   Plan Premium Country  Estonia Device Samsung Galaxy a8 Operating System Android 8,0   My Question or Issue Bought a new phone, downloaded the spotify app, share function i...
  • Codewalrus
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Premium
  • 19 replies
  • 13 likes

Can't Login - Possible IP block?

Hi I was going to have a play with the API, but when trying to run on my server I found that I could not login to Spotify. This was also confirmed by trying to ping with no response. I was wondering if there was a way to whilelist / remove the block?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I was going to have a play with the API, but when trying to run on my server I found that I could not login to Spotify. This was also confirmed by trying to ping with no response.  ...
  • AmericanMadeBoy
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The Facebook issue

My Question or Issue Hi, I set up my Community account simply to say that tying the account to Facebook is a horrendous idea. I logged onto Spotify using Facebook before I was certain that I wanted to use it. I went to through the process of getting ...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue   Hi, I set up my Community account simply to say that tying the account to Facebook is a horrendous idea. I logged onto Spotify using Facebook before I was certai...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium, getting Drake all over

I'm paying a premium subscription and gave up on Google Music for Spotify only to find this morning that Drake is all over. I never listened to him/his music, I'm not interested, I don't want to see his face anywhere. I get Spotify is a commercial en...

• Regular
  • I'm paying a premium subscription and gave up on Google Music for Spotify only to find this morning that Drake is all over. I never listened to him/his music, I'm not interested, I don't want to see ...
  • txixco
  • 30 replies
  • 79 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 30 replies
  • 79 likes

I cant Login with my Facebook account

So I was fine earlier today but out of no where my spotify got logged out and Everytime I try to log back with my facebook it says my username or password are incorrect. But How?! My Facebook is logged in right!

• So I was fine earlier today but out of no where my spotify got logged out and Everytime I try to log back with my facebook it says my username or password are incorrect. But How?! My Facebook is logg...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to check account details on android?

Hi i need help. I used my phone to log in and create a premium account. now it is working fine and great. I logged into desktop with the same account and it worked. but for some reason it logged out by it self, and now i cant get it to work. i tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i need help.   I used my phone to log in and create a premium account. now it is working fine and great.   I logged into desktop with the same account and it worked. but for some rea...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody else's music is on my band's profile

PlanPremiumCountryuk DeviceiPhone / Macbook Operating SystemiOS 11/ MacOS My Question or IssueSomebody else's release has come up on my band's account. The release is https://open.spotify.com/artist/0GyM0B7xVN7K3TfxoLGGwb?si=hu6WxioaTOCRdKO8jN6ugA Th...

• Plan Premium Country uk   Device iPhone / Macbook  Operating System iOS 11/ MacOS     My Question or Issue Somebody else's release has come up on my band's account. &...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account

Hello, let me tell you my problem. This morning I woke up with several emails notifying that the email registered to my account had been changed (attached image), whichI did not do it. Upon entering my account (logging in with Facebook as I registere...

Spotify 1.png Spotify 2.png Spotify 3.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, let me tell you my problem.   This morning I woke up with several emails notifying that the email registered to my account had been changed (attached image), whichI did not do it.&...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Page

Hello,i have a problem. I want know how coul i subriscrive an artist account. Best Regards

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, i have a problem. I want know how coul i subriscrive an artist account.   Best Regards 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to delete a Facebook-linked account

Hi, I have some difficulties deleting my Spotify account. My account was created with Facebook, hence I cannot change the email address. The problem is that my Facebook account is linked to an email address that I cannot access in any way (it is a Gm...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have some difficulties deleting my Spotify account. My account was created with Facebook, hence I cannot change the email address. The problem is that my Facebook account is linke...
  • amelieconnac
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Artist Page ????

Hello,this is my account i would like create my artist page How can i do? https://open.spotify.com/user/93lh5nibetl7ouygkw12w3by1?si=ENWux5g6QC2D4m-2uv1HEQ

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, this is my account i would like create my artist page How can i do?   https://open.spotify.com/user/93lh5nibetl7ouygkw12w3by1?si=ENWux5g6QC2D4m-2uv1HEQ  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't check my email because I forgot the password, can I reset my account?

I just check on my credit card and I saw that I pay 2 Premium on month. I need to reset the other account I don't use and deleted it. I don't know anymore the password of that email, I don't have access on that email. Thank you!PlanPremiumCountry Ita...

• I just check on my credit card and I saw that I pay 2 Premium on month. I need to reset the other account I don't use and deleted it. I don't know anymore the password of that email, I don't have acc...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control on my account.

I signed on to a public wifi network for the train. My music started to change and it showed a spotify chrome user. I log out all of my devices through the site and changed my password but the chrome user is still there.PlanPremiumCountry usDeviceIph...

• I signed on to a public wifi network for the train. My music started to change and it showed a spotify chrome user. I log out all of my devices through the site and changed my password but the c...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes