Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution transferring playlists

so, my brother and I shared an account, now we have family and I still have the playlist on my account how do I just GIVE the playlist to him without it being on my account?

• so, my brother and I shared an account, now we have family and I still have the playlist on my account how do I just GIVE the playlist to him without it being on my account?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mystery charge

Just checked my bank account I've been charged $119.88 on march 26 2018 by spotify premium, reimbursed $119.88 on april 5 2018 by them. the problem is I've never gave my banking info to spotify, nor have I done any of their free trials. I first got s...

• Just checked my bank account I've been charged $119.88 on march 26 2018 by spotify premium, reimbursed $119.88 on april 5 2018 by them. the problem is I've never gave my banking info to spotify, nor ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have another account with Premiuim but forgot password and email

Seems like a bit of a weird thing to happen, but mom has an account with Premium, but she logged out of it by accident. We can’t remember the password and for some reason, none of the emails we have work. Is there someone or some way to change the pa...

• Seems like a bit of a weird thing to happen, but mom has an account with Premium, but she logged out of it by accident. We can’t remember the password and for some reason, none of the emails we have ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account invitation defaults to different account

Hi, Trying to send my son an invite to join the family account but when he accepts via email it defaults to an old account of his which has no association with the email on the link. Ive checked his spotify account that we are trying to linl and emai...

• Hi,  Trying to send my son an invite to join the family account but when he accepts via email it defaults to an old account of his which has no association with the email on the link. Ive check...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Others effecting my recommendations

Hi there, I have a family subscription, so everyone has their own account in my family, which is great. My issue is that when we are in a car travelling or listen to music together, we are not going to keep using our individual accounts to listen to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a family subscription, so everyone has their own account in my family, which is great. My issue is that when we are in a car travelling or listen to music together, we are n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

never finished transferring my student account to my new account.

never finished transferring my student account to my new account. can a rep help me with this process today? i was working with someone through a quick and easy live chat window but now cant find it.

• never finished transferring my student account to my new account. can a rep help me with this process today? i was working with someone through a quick and easy live chat window but now cant find it....
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filled in a random email and dont remember my password, only phone connected

So I installed spotify 1,5 week ago, and filled in a random email, and now i wont remember my password, so icant login if I log out somewhereplease help,Appelkoeknl is my login !

• So I installed spotify 1,5 week ago, and filled in a random email, and now i wont remember my password, so icant login if I log out somewhere please help, Appelkoeknl is my login !
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Not Working

Renewed our family membvership yesterday after a recent CC was hacked. Paid for the premium account renewal, and now none of our spotify accounts have premium access. Super inconvenient, especially because you guys dont even have a customer service n...

• Renewed our family membvership yesterday after a recent CC was hacked. Paid for the premium account renewal, and now none of our spotify accounts have premium access. Super inconvenient, especially b...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perso la mail

Buon pomeriggio, non ricordo più la mail che corrisponde al mio account.. devo annullare l’abbonamento premium ma non ho idea di come fare ...

• Buon pomeriggio, non ricordo più la mail che corrisponde al mio account.. devo annullare l’abbonamento premium ma non ho idea di come fare ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot log in after downloading in new device

hello everybody! i got a new computer so i had to download Spotify again but to complete the process i'm asked to write my username and password, which i recently changed. unfortunately the pop-up window shakes a bit as if my password/username wasn't...

• hello everybody!   i got a new computer so i had to download Spotify again but to complete the process i'm asked to write my username and password, which i recently changed. unfortunately the ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is just random numbers and letters

as the title says, my username looks like it was randomly generated when it wasn't.

• as the title says, my username looks like it was randomly generated when it wasn't.
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random people accessing account

Hi, How do I prevent random people from accessing and changing music on my account, as this is really frustrating especially when I'm driving and see that my music is stopped and changed to a random playlist they put onto my account by a random perso...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   How do I prevent random people from accessing and changing music on my account, as this is really frustrating especially when I'm driving and see that my music is stopped and changed to ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Migration of Your Music to another account

Hi, Is it possible to move all your saved music and playlists to another account if you set one up?

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Is it possible to move all your saved music and playlists to another account if you set one up?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Hola nesesito ayuda al tratar de iniciar cesión me aparece la leyenda conéctate ainternet estás en modo offline. Estoy conectado pero no puedo acceder a mi cuenta como le puedo hacer!? Gracias!

• Hola nesesito ayuda al tratar de iniciar cesión me aparece la leyenda conéctate ainternet estás en modo offline. Estoy conectado pero no puedo acceder a mi cuenta como le puedo hacer!? Gracias! &nbs...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I found a way to contact Spotify

To talk to a Spotify representative via chat, click CONTACT SPOTIFY at the bottom of the page proceed to the CONTACT FORM then click ACCOUNT then click OTHER then after that click "STILL NEED HELP" and it will have a message box where you can send yo...

• Casual Listener
  • To talk to a Spotify representative via chat, click CONTACT SPOTIFY at the bottom of the page proceed to the CONTACT FORM then click ACCOUNT then click OTHER then after that click "STILL NEED HELP" a...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

I can't log into my Account, but my notifying datas are right. Help me! (Sorry for my bad english)

• I can't log into my Account, but my notifying datas are right. Help me! (Sorry for my bad english)
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

When I log in to my account, it's suddenly a free account. Before I had a family premium account, but when I try to reset the password for that account, I don't receive any email. I suspect someone has managed to log in to my account based on my user...

• When I log in to my account, it's suddenly a free account. Before I had a family premium account, but when I try to reset the password for that account, I don't receive any email. I suspect someone h...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't i log in?

when i was opening the app in my android i was told to sign in. I didn't log out from my spotify. I tried signing in to my account with the correct user and my password, but it's not working. It said that the email and the password is invalid. I trie...

• when i was opening the app in my android i was told to sign in. I didn't log out from my spotify. I tried signing in to my account with the correct user and my password, but it's not workin...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing another country

I have moved from one country to another. When trying to Edit my Account Profile, the new country I am living is not shown on the drop-down menu. Any ideas how to fix it to avoid '14 days in another country' notification and finally get access back t...

• I have moved from one country to another. When trying to Edit my Account Profile, the new country I am living is not shown on the drop-down menu. Any ideas how to fix it to avoid '14 days in another ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hello,How do I activate my family account?

• Hello, How do I activate my family account?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes