Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer ..."

Hello, I've search on google and I've seen similar threads with the same problem, but no answer solved my problem. Yesterday I was listening to a song on Spotify on my phone, all was good but now, when I listen to the same song on my computer, I rece...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've search on google and I've seen similar threads with the same problem, but no answer solved my problem.   Yesterday  I was listening to a song on Spotify on my phone, all was g...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All my stuff gone after upgrade to premium

Over the weekend I upgraded to premium. I logged out and logged back in and now my username is all numbers when it was not before. My friends are gone, all my artists that I am (was) following, and all my recent activity. I'm using the same account i...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the weekend I upgraded to premium. I logged out and logged back in and now my username is all numbers when it was not before. My friends are gone, all my artists that I am (was) following, and a...
  • jsmoody
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

How should I change my country?In the Payment options i can't update my debit card to the new one, because the new one is from the new country.Oh really? That is the reason i want to update. So change the country first.And how? It's grey marked, can'...

• Casual Listener
  • How should I change my country? In the Payment options i can't update my debit card to the new one, because the new one is from the new country. Oh really? That is the reason i want to update. So c...
  • rmmajkul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Found Page where stolen accounts posted

hello i found this page where stolen spotify premium accounts posted i think they are stolen most people already changed passwords but i tried and its working so i dont know. i hope i will get life time premium account for this information because i ...

• hello i found this page where stolen spotify premium accounts posted  <removed sensitive info> i think they are stolen most people already changed passwords but i tried and its working s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got charged despite not suscribing.

Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the student deal, and after writing my card details and going to the next page I realized I didn't have the full information of my school at hand so I backed off and decided to leave it for later. However, tod...

• Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the student deal, and after writing my card details and going to the next page I realized I didn't have the full information of my school at hand so I backed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alteração de e-mail em conta vinculada ao Facebook.

Olá. Entro no Spotify através do Facebook. Mas na minha conta do Spotify esta com o meu e-mail antigo. Entro na opção para alterar e ele pede pra mim alterar dentro do Facebook, mas o e-mail que está no Facebook já é o novo. Como faço pra alterar no ...

• Visitor
  • Olá. Entro no Spotify através do Facebook. Mas na minha conta do Spotify esta com o meu e-mail antigo. Entro na opção para alterar e ele pede pra mim alterar dentro do Facebook, mas o e-mail que está...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de reprodução em dispositivos estranhos

Olá, gostaria de uma ajuda, venho observando que a um bom tempo, ha outros dispositivos conectados na minha conta que nunca vi pois nunca passei minha conta spotify para outra pessoa, geralmente eu fico logado na minha conta e aparece que está tocand...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, gostaria de uma ajuda, venho observando que a um bom tempo, ha outros dispositivos conectados na minha conta que nunca vi pois nunca passei minha conta spotify para outra pessoa, geralmente eu f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! roku log in issues

hello folks. i'm a little frustrated (a LOT frustrated) with this at the moment. i couldn't find my playlists (because apparently spotify didn't bother to tell anyone it was removing the option on roku, and i had to search high and low before i stumb...

• Regular
  • hello folks. i'm a little frustrated (a LOT frustrated) with this at the moment. i couldn't find my playlists (because apparently spotify didn't bother to tell anyone it was removing the option on ro...
  • Ngoebel46
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed accounts

Hey guys,I'm a student and I got the discount of 50% by unidays. I've created a new account and deleted the old one, but it isn't possible to get the discount again for the new one, even if the old one isn't available. Do you know how to change this?...

• Hey guys, I'm a student and I got the discount of 50% by unidays. I've created a new account and deleted the old one, but it isn't possible to get the discount again for the new one, even if the old...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay for Spotify Premium for a Year with Credit Card(paysafecard is only option)

My one year payment for Spotify subscrition ended today and so I tried to buy another Year. I prefer paying one lump sum rather than having a rolling subscription. When I went to pay for a year using a credit card was not an option. The only option w...

• Casual Listener
  • My one year payment for Spotify subscrition ended today and so I tried to buy another Year. I prefer paying one lump sum rather than having a rolling subscription.    When I went to ...
  • totothe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Edit profile issue

Hello everyone.I'm trying to change details, but I cannot because it appears in the field of the email error: We're sorry, that email is taken when I click Save changes.I deleted the other Facebook user, but without success.Can anyone help me??

• Hello everyone. I'm trying to change details, but I cannot because it appears in the field of the email error: We're sorry, that email is taken when I click Save changes. I deleted the other Facebo...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly and 70% music in one language

Why in my Discover weekly 70% of music is in polish language. This is not my taste and I don't listen music in that language. 4/5 months ago Discover weekly worked pretty well, now most of the songs are in not my taste and language.

• Casual Listener
  • Why in my Discover weekly 70% of music is in polish language. This is not my taste and I don't listen music in that language. 4/5 months ago Discover weekly worked pretty well, now most of ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you create an Artist profile?

Hi, I am a new artist with my Music recorded but no uploaded yet. I downloaded the Spotify For Artists application on my phone in hopes of creating an Artist page but it keeps asking me to claim my page but I don't even have one?? When I type my Stag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am a new artist with my Music recorded but no uploaded yet. I downloaded the Spotify For Artists application on my phone in hopes of creating an Artist page but it keeps asking &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas al iniciar sesión

Me cambié de residencia a otro país , ahora no puedo ni iniciar sesión me sale de que solo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero tengo Olán familiar pero no me deja entrar

• Casual Listener
  • Me cambié de residencia a otro país , ahora no puedo ni iniciar sesión me sale de que solo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero tengo Olán familiar pero no me deja entrar
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda

Hola amigos.Me gustaría que me ayuden con un problema, hace unos dias me creé una cuenta de SPOTIFY por el celular y pasó algo muy raro, por un momento pensé que me pedirían una verificación de correo electrónico pero solo me pidieron del número de t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola amigos. Me gustaría que me ayuden con un problema, hace unos dias me creé una cuenta de SPOTIFY por el celular y pasó algo muy raro, por un momento pensé que me pedirían una verificación de cor...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete account permanently

I want to delete my spotify account permanently. I have followed all the steps multiple times listed in support page. When I arrive at the last step and fill out the form, I receive automatically generated emails which refer me to the support page. I...

• I want to delete my spotify account permanently. I have followed all the steps multiple times listed in support page.   When I arrive at the last step and fill out the form, I receive automati...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Think someone hacked/was using my account...

I opened my spotify app and it said my music was being played on a Huawei phone, and playing an artist I had never heard. I tried to wrestle to playing on my phone for a bit, and there was some back and forth. This leads me to believe that someone ha...

• I opened my spotify app and it said my music was being played on a Huawei phone, and playing an artist I had never heard. I tried to wrestle to playing on my phone for a bit, and there was some back ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't launch webplayer

I am trying to launch the webplayer on my computer. I have done this every day for months and all of a sudden today it asks me to LOG IN, and when I click LOG IN it goes to a black screen. I have a premium account and it works fine on my phone so I a...

• I am trying to launch the webplayer on my computer. I have done this every day for months and all of a sudden today it asks me to LOG IN, and when I click LOG IN it goes to a black screen. I have a p...
  • Desamii
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring account to new account in middle of subscription

I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-new account? Would I then also get the remaining time...

• Visitor
  • I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-ne...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled sub at the right time last month, still been charged...

So renewal date came around, i decided i'd had enough of paying for something i rarely use anymore, so i sent to stop sub text and got a confirmation through saying i'd cancelled my sub payment and needed to go on the website and do some things. So i...

• Music Fan
  • So renewal date came around, i decided i'd had enough of paying for something i rarely use anymore, so i sent to stop sub text and got a confirmation through saying i'd cancelled my sub payment and n...
  • Walkertom14
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes