Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vikost
  • Visitor
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Unverified Changes to my Account, Spotify not helping

Someone has logged into my account and changed the email address and password associated on the account. I have tried tweeting, DM'ing, filling out support form, and sending a reply through the alert email I got. No one is helping. I've been trying t...

• Visitor
  • Someone has logged into my account and changed the email address and password associated on the account. I have tried tweeting, DM'ing, filling out support form, and sending a reply through the alert...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT HACKED

Help please.my account was hacked.and recive an email that my email from spotify was changed. I dindt do that.my premium account was hacked. I tried to speak with spotify but.still no reply from then. Please help.

• Help please.my account was hacked.and recive an email that my email from spotify was changed.   I dindt do that.my premium account was hacked.   I tried to speak with spotify but.still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stolen: Email Address Changed Before I Could Log In

Hi, I'm looking for any support I can get as Spotify does not have an easily available number to call. My account was illegally logged into about half an hour ago and the account email was changed. I can no longer access my original account so I had ...

• Hi,   I'm looking for any support I can get as Spotify does not have an easily available number to call.   My account was illegally logged into about half an hour ago and the account em...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Name

Is there a way to change my name (not username) without using a Facebook account? I don't have one and do not see the need to make one.

• Is there a way to change my name (not username) without using a Facebook account? I don't have one and do not see the need to make one. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with log in on computer

Dear Spotify, I didn´t use you for only one day a now I have a problem with log in but only when I use it as a app on my computer. It always wrote me The username or password is incorrect (error code:3) since I reset password already. Can you please ...

• Dear Spotify,    I didn´t use you for only one day a now I have a problem with log in but only when I use it as a app on my computer. It always wrote me The username or password is incorr...
  • bobbyjimmy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login to app after android update; was in offline mode

Seems like spotify keeps closing this issue mentioning a workaround that doesn't work:My Spotify app was in offline mode. After an android update I needed to login again. When I use the facebook option I get the message 'you are currently set to offl...

• Regular
  • Seems like spotify keeps closing this issue mentioning a workaround that doesn't work: My Spotify app was in offline mode. After an android update I needed to login again. When I use the facebook op...
  • thorin1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han cambiado el nombre de usuario

Hola!Hoy he intentado iniciar sesion con mi correo y password y no era posible porque mis datos eran supuestamente incorrectos, aunque lo intente muchas veces y no tengo duda de que estaba todo correcto.Luego le he dado a restablecer password para ve...

• Hola! Hoy he intentado iniciar sesion con mi correo y password y no era posible porque mis datos eran supuestamente incorrectos, aunque lo intente muchas veces y no tengo duda de que estaba todo cor...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

can't login

my spotify app has signed out on both my mac and iphone, and wont allow me to log back in: telling me that my password or username is wrong, despite the fact they are not. I know this as i can still long into the spotify website with those detailsPle...

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify app has signed out on both my mac and iphone, and wont allow me to log back in: telling me that my password or username is wrong, despite the fact they are not. I know this as i can still ...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hi. I have downloaded android app to my Samsung galaxy. It keeps saying username or password are wrong. Username is email and is correct. Password is correct although I have reset it. That gets me to my account via the email link but on Apple it says...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have downloaded android app to my Samsung galaxy. It keeps saying username or password are wrong. Username is email and is correct. Password is correct although I have reset it. That gets me to...
  • Wallace18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

I was logged out of my account and tried several passwords but still couldn't log in. I went through the process to reset my password, and after I did, I still couldn't log in with my new password.

• I was logged out of my account and tried several passwords but still couldn't log in. I went through the process to reset my password, and after I did, I still couldn't log in with my new password.&n...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My apps are not allowing my new password change on my account

I had to change my password. When i did my account will let me sign in however my laptop app and phone app keep saying wrong password. I have reset it three times and I have deleated and reinstalled the apps and restarted the devices. I am about to t...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to change my password. When i did my account will let me sign in however my laptop app and phone app keep saying wrong password. I have reset it three times and I  have deleated and reinst...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in.

Hello. I recently tried to login on the app but I could not. I know my email and my password but I still could not get in. So I tried resetting my password and "successfuly" did. Went back to the login part and still could not get in. It's weird beca...

• Hello. I recently tried to login on the app but I could not. I know my email and my password but I still could not get in. So I tried resetting my password and "successfuly" did. Went back to the log...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

codigo de error 3

mi correo y mi contrasena es correcta y no puedo entrar en mis dispositivos moviles dice que el nombre o la contrasena no es correcta

• Casual Listener
  • mi correo y mi contrasena es correcta y no puedo entrar en mis dispositivos moviles dice que el nombre o la contrasena no es correcta
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

possibility/reality/restrictions of streaming in hospital

Hi! I am a palliative care nurse developing a new service to support patients with advanced dementia/in last hours to days of life. Music is a crucial component of this and I wanted to explore if it would be possible to have a subscription for a hosp...

• Hi! I am a palliative care nurse developing a new service to support patients with advanced dementia/in last hours to days of life. Music is a crucial component of this and I wanted to explore if it ...
  • BOSSO
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone after upgrading account

I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account. Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic. She has logged in using the proper account but all is gone. Anyone have ideas on what we can...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account.  Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic.  She has logged in using the p...
  • sierrainglis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed 'You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 day' even though I am not abroad

I cannot log in to Spotify on my iPhone nor from my second laptop, getting the message Login Failed- You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I am not abroad, am a premium account holder and my country settings in my profile are correct (the U.S....

• Regular
  • I cannot log in to Spotify on my iPhone nor from my second laptop, getting the message Login Failed- You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days.   I am not abroad, am a premium account holder...
  • luke_rez
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly logged out of account and can no longer log in with my username, lost everything.

I am part of a family plan (which I have checked is NOT cancelled) and have been loving Spotify premium. I created an account with my e-mail and a username (NOT FACEBOOK) and have had NO ISSUES until today. This morning I was suddenly logged out unex...

• I am part of a family plan (which I have checked is NOT cancelled) and have been loving Spotify premium. I created an account with my e-mail and a username (NOT FACEBOOK) and have had NO ISSUES until...
  • ejtristram
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlists all gone - one I didn't create

All of my saved playlists are gone, and in their place is one playlist I have never seen before, filled with music I would never save.\Any way to retrieve my playlists. No idea what happened.Yes I have verified the account on multiple devices Thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my saved playlists are gone, and in their place is one playlist I have never seen before, filled with music I would never save.\ Any way to retrieve my playlists.  No idea what happened....
  • gkyle001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username or email will not pull up my account

My username danchan56, not the email that’s associated with it will bring up my account. My password is right and yet even when I try password recovery an error says that’s not an active account. I don’t understand how one day I can be perfectly fine...

• My username danchan56, not the email that’s associated with it will bring up my account. My password is right and yet even when I try password recovery an error says that’s not an active account. I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

nao consigo acessar minha conta, meu login e senha estao corretos e nao consigo acessar

me ajudem, nao consigo acessar no app do celular e nem no pc, consigo acessar o site ja redefini senha, ja desinstalei e instalei novamente o app e nao consigo acessar..

• me ajudem, nao consigo acessar no app do celular e nem no pc, consigo acessar o site ja redefini senha, ja desinstalei e instalei novamente o app e nao consigo acessar..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes