Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Where's my Confirmation Mail?

Hey Spotify Community, I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one...Can I click maybe on a button like "send a confirmation mai...

• Hey Spotify Community,   I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one.....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paying for spotify premium but cant log in

i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been paying premium for at least 3months to nothing and i ...

• i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been pa...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello there. Someone else is using my account and I can't get rid of him. I have changed my password, logged out of the Facebook option and removed all devices. But there is still someone else playing music on my account, which automatically switches...

• Hello there. Someone else is using my account and I can't get rid of him. I have changed my password, logged out of the Facebook option and removed all devices. But there is still someone else playin...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Alguien esta utilizando mi cuenta de spotify

ayuda! alguien esta usando mi cuenta, me interrumpe mi playlist para escuchar musica de otra region del mundo!

• ayuda! alguien esta usando mi cuenta, me interrumpe mi playlist para escuchar musica de otra region del mundo!
  • cpunto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random username

I have no idea why, but my username consists of random letters and numbers and I don't know how to fix it. I'm under a premium family subscription and have been for a few months, which means I didn't create my account, but it was created under my ema...

• I have no idea why, but my username consists of random letters and numbers and I don't know how to fix it. I'm under a premium family subscription and have been for a few months, which means I didn't...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Settings & Playlists Account Movement

Hi there! I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account:*snip*To my new account:*snip* Could you please help me with this? Thanks in advance,Abdul Rauf Liaqat

• Visitor
  • Hi there!   I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account: *snip* To my new account: *snip*   Could you please help me with this?  Thank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pricing currency

I'm confused by the pricing.......$12.99 per month.......is that USD or NZD? It makes a difference! How can someone tell which currency is being quoted? Surely it would be easy to add the currency symbols to the pricing plan details eg "$USD 12.99" t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm confused by the pricing....... $12.99 per month.......is that USD or NZD?  It makes a difference!  How can someone tell which currency is being quoted?  Surely it would be easy to...
  • Robbie_Law
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked members

Hi. I have problem. Ive created family premium and You kicked my family members i don’t understand why. We all have The same adress. Please help. And 7 days ago they sent confirmation email and Nothing happened. Thank You.

• Hi. I have problem. Ive created family premium and You kicked my family members i don’t understand why. We all have The same adress. Please help. And 7 days ago they sent confirmation email and Nothi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find friend (possibly blocked)

Hi, I have my facebook connected to spotify and I want to follow a friend playlist. Unfortunatelly he's the only one in my friend list who I can't find. I remember a few years back that I might have blocked him (since I was mad at him at the time). N...

• Hi,   I have my facebook connected to spotify and I want to follow a friend playlist. Unfortunatelly he's the only one in my friend list who I can't find. I remember a few years back that I mi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me cargaron el pago a la tarjeta pero Spotify dice que hay problema con el pago

Ya me cobraron 2 veces y Spotify dice que hubo problema con el pago y por lo tanto no tengo premium . Ya instale de nuevo la app y sigue igual. Ayuda!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Ya me cobraron 2 veces y Spotify dice que hubo problema con el pago y por lo tanto no tengo premium . Ya instale de nuevo la app y sigue igual. Ayuda!!!
  • Onikun
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

seriously name change

My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...just not that one.

• Visitor
  • My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Premium Stopped?

I had spotify premium due to the fact that I am a starbucks partner. I woke up the other day to my premium not working? Was wondering what the issue was.

• I had spotify premium due to the fact that I am a starbucks partner. I woke up the other day to my premium not working? Was wondering what the issue was.
  • shanemtaylor9
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium klant maar ben nu ineens free

ik betaal voor premium maar ben nu blijkbaar ineens free?? hoe los ik dit op?

• Casual Listener
  • ik betaal voor premium maar ben nu blijkbaar ineens free?? hoe los ik dit op?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address

How to change my user email address?

• Casual Listener
  • How to change my user email address?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Temporary Error

Can't connect with facebook. Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

• Casual Listener
  • Can't connect with facebook.   Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device on Spotify connect

For a while now I've been noticing that someone has been playing classical music on my account on an Echo that I don't own. I usually log in with Facebook so I logged out all devices on Facebook and changed my password, but it carried on. I then logg...

• For a while now I've been noticing that someone has been playing classical music on my account on an Echo that I don't own. I usually log in with Facebook so I logged out all devices on Facebook and ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use my credit card to upgrade, and cannot change my country....

Trying to upgrade to Premium - I'm currently on a work visa in Canada and trying to pay with my Australian credit card. When I try and change my country back to Aus it won't let me - it's just locked on canada...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to upgrade to Premium - I'm currently on a work visa in Canada and trying to pay with my Australian credit card.   When I try and change my country back to Aus it won't let me - it's ju...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device connected to my account

Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts on the photo.

• Casual Listener
  • Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts o...
  • HenriqueBacalha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I am still being charged by spotify yet my account says free. Why am I still being charged?

• I am still being charged by spotify yet my account says free. Why am I still being charged?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows problems

I just recently log into my account from a public computer But forgot to log out on the application for windows How do i log out from other devices?

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently log into my account from a public computer  But forgot to log out on the application for windows  How do i log out from other devices?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes